Page 82 of 123 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 3665

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    P.s., I’m probably in the minority here but I’d love to see Richard pull out “A Million Degrees” or “This Is What” by Emigrate before the end of the show.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Well you had it quite right already:
    Google translate. But seriously. Is there anyone here that looks like Till and has a Cookie Monster costume.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrodoommonkey View Post
    Google translate. But seriously. Is there anyone here that looks like Till and has a Cookie Monster costume.
    My fringe hair likes to flick down like Till’s but I’m probably shorter than Paul, so unless I get some stilts I’m sitting this one out.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Another thought - I wonder if Till thought about calling the album “Was Ich Liebe” given that it’s opening the live gigs but decided on a self-titled record at the last minute? “Love” was in the last album title after all. haha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    but decided on a self-titled record at the last minute?
    I thought the new album was officially untitled.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulerage View Post
    I thought the new album was officially untitled.
    It is, just speculating if an early title idea was Was Ich Liebe.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    P.s., I’m probably in the minority here but I’d love to see Richard pull out “A Million Degrees” or “This Is What” by Emigrate before the end of the show.
    While we're at it, why don't we bust out some Lindemann too!

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    While we're at it, why don't we bust out some Lindemann too!
    G-Spot Michael!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I'm down with a small Emigrate tour for years now. The new record is not as good as the first one and the second had too many guests for my taste but Richard writes some nice catchy tunes. This is by no means great music but he's having fun outside the constraints of Rammstein which I like, constraints that they sadly lost a little bit on the last records. I absolutely love "I have a dream", "New York City", "Wake up" and "War".

Oh btw. A colleague of mine did a nice interview back in October with lots of info on Emmigrate, his studio and some tidbits on the Rammstein record. The subtitles are okay I guess:

Last edited by dlb; 05-30-2019 at 06:24 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Those are some baggy ass pants Richard has on:

Also, what’s with those two giant silver shower heads?

I actually liked that as an opener.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Me too. Remember Spiel Mit Mir into Bestrafe Mich?

Not every opener needs to decimate the crowd.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I'm starting to believe that they came up with this setlist on purpose for the sun to go down. They start with a very bright show, going over to laser and then hitting it with the fire around song 5/6. Having a true blast as an opener would be a missed opportunity for a neat pyro show only to get lost in the daylight.

Slowly getting pumped for this! KISS tomorrow and next Rammstein. Pretty much all the fireworks you need. I only pray for good weather as it's unfortunately missing these days.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Finally, the review I've been waiting for!

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Finally, the review I've been waiting for!

lmao at one of the comments:

”Great review, I agree.

Unsubscribed.”

Also, he mentions every track aside from Was Ich Liebe.
    Last edited by Erneuert; 05-31-2019 at 03:06 AM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Love how he pronounces "Sehnsucht"... wow!

Never saw a video of his but his review is spot on for me.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    ^ God, that guy's fucking face just makes me angry.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I've never watched any of these dude's videos and I honestly don't care to. He seems like an annoying asshole (and yeah I get that I'm just surface level judging), and honestly why do I give a shit about anyone else's opinion on music other than my own.

ON TOPIC, that Auslander video I think may be my favorite so far of the three videos released. Do we know yet what the next two singles are going to be?

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

Also, he mentions every track aside from Was Ich Liebe.
    For what it's worth, Was Ich Liebe isn't actually worth talking about...
    I know, I know... it's your favourite track.
    I'm just teasing.
    But really, the track blows. :P

Love how he pronounces "Sehnsucht"... wow!

Never saw a video of his but his review is spot on for me.
    Haha, yeah he did pretty good with most of his pronunciations for the most part, but he absolutely obliterated "Sehnsucht" lol

Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post

ON TOPIC, that Auslander video I think may be my favorite so far of the three videos released. Do we know yet what the next two singles are going to be?
    Zeig Dich is supposed to be one of them. No idea what the 5th one would be.

The Auslander CD single just got released today... and once again, no goddamn Ramm4!! Or any b-side for that matter... What's the hold up? They said they recorded 16 songs... why are they hiding the other 5 songs from everyone? and we KNOW for a fact Ramm4 got the studio treatment... Here are the songs on the Auslander single:

1. Ausländer (3:50)
    2. Radio (4:37)
    3. Ausländer (Rmx by R3HAB) (3:49)
    4. Ausländer (Rmx BY Felix Jaehn) (3:28)
    5. Radio (Remix by twocolors) (5:00)

I don't understand why Radio needs to be on here. Radio already had it's own single...
    Last edited by ManBurning; 05-31-2019 at 02:45 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Didn't they say they'd written and/or recorded enough to have their NEXT album after this one almost ready? Maybe they're planning another album to be dropped next year and any songs that might have been used as b-sides and being saved for that album. Kinda like Metallica's Load and Reload were written and recorded around the same time, but rather than release a double album, they just put out two records a year apart.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Didn't they say they'd written and/or recorded enough to have their NEXT album after this one almost ready? Maybe they're planning another album to be dropped next year and any songs that might have been used as b-sides and being saved for that album. Kinda like Metallica's Load and Reload were written and recorded around the same time, but rather than release a double album, they just put out two records a year apart.
    Like what they did with Reise, Reise and Rosenrot. Those records were just released 1 year apart and apparently Rosenrot was left over songs from the Reise, Reise sessions.
    If that's the case, I'd be down waiting another year if it meant another Rammstein record again or an EP or something.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    ^ God, that guy's fucking face just makes me angry.
    His head reminds me of Maynard’s, and his expressions.

@ManBurning - I have an announcement to make: my favourite track from the album is now Hallomann.

@sonic_discord, yeah, Till said in an interview a few pages back that they’d likely release another album. Presumably after he releases his second album with Lindemann (this time in German featuring tracks from the Hänsel Und Gretel stage performance). I like how G-Spot Michael and Mathematik broached the gap between albums from English to German, that was clever whether intentional or not.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Yeah, the 2 best tracks on this whole thing for me are hands down tattoo and hallomann, which is funny cuz after my first few listens I thought both of those were rather forgettable tracks, but they are far from forgettable.

As for lindemann... damn, that makes me sad that it'll be in German. One of the things I liked best was the corny English lyrics.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Like what they did with Reise, Reise and Rosenrot. Those records were just released 1 year apart and apparently Rosenrot was left over songs from the Reise, Reise sessions.
    If that's the case, I'd be down waiting another year if it meant another Rammstein record again or an EP or something.
    The album cover could be the match all burnt out.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Till said in an interview a few pages back that they’d likely release another album. Presumably after he releases his second album with Lindemann (this time in German featuring tracks from the Hänsel Und Gretel stage performance). I like how G-Spot Michael and Mathematik broached the gap between albums from English to German, that was clever whether intentional or not.
    Yeah, the 2 best tracks on this whole thing for me are hands down tattoo and hallomann, which is funny cuz after my first few listens I thought both of those were rather forgettable tracks, but they are far from forgettable.

As for lindemann... damn, that makes me sad that it'll be in German. One of the things I liked best was the corny English lyrics.
    Yeah, I'd have preferred it in english as well but having Tägtgren's musical prowess meeting Till's vocals again will be awesome.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Jesus, the Ausländer remixes are bad as hell... I actually exptected something decent from Felix Jaehn. Oh well...

Fun fact: I actually worked with the design agency responsible for the recent artworks and packaging on a project last year:

A post shared by on

Last edited by dlb; 07-11-2019 at 05:13 AM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Really nice quality:

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Guessing time - after the Zeig Dich video comes out, what do you think the fifth video will be?

I think it will be either Puppe or Was Ich Liebe, though I hope it’s for Hallomann.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Jesus, the Ausländer remixes are bad as hell... I actually exptected something decent from Felix Jaehn. Oh well...

Fun fact: I actually worked with the design agency responsible for the recent artworks and packaging on a project last year:

A post shared by on

Wait, you knew the names of those songs last year? Or did they give you vague ideas of how to design it without giving anything away?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Unfortuantely I never had the chance to ask them about it and I didn't know of it until I saw the linear notes of the record. We worked for another client, but I always knew they do alot of stuff for musicians, mainly from Germany and screen printed gig posters. They did do the artwork for Emigrate and Lindemann as well. Hope to be working with them again in some form, go to Hamburg and ask all about it!
    Last edited by dlb; 06-02-2019 at 03:22 AM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Unfortuantely I never had the chance to ask them about it and I didn't know of it until I saw the linear notes of the record. We worked for another client, but I always knew they do alot of stuff for musicians, mainly from Germany and screen printed gig posters. They did do the artwork for Emigrate and Lindemann as well. Hope to be working with them again in some form, go to Hamburg and ask all about it!
    Fly me over so I can work for them!