Page 103 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 3672

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Let’s try to guess or at least semi-correctly guess a song title from the new album.
    I can guess how many songs wi11 be on the album...

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    I can guess how many songs wi11 be on the album...
    Yes, they can’t stop that continuity. I’m already rubbed the wrong way that the upcoming Emigrate record is 9 tracks long.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Let’s try to guess or at least semi-correctly guess a song title from the new album.

I’ll play it safe and say… "Allein".
    Ramm4?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    Ramm4?
    Yes please!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Not sure about titles. The track list will probably be something like:

-Poignant song about the lyrical I's lonely, battered heart
    -Sequel to Pussy/Aüslander/Sex about the continuing adventures of Till Lindemann, Sexophile
    -Something pointed about the American political scene (based on a comment Flake made during recording.) Title - Amerika II: American Psycho...?
    -Something from "In Stillen Nächten" or "100 Gedichte" (probably not Nein, since it was, uh, already featured in Till The End)
    -Something about the Rammstein collective. This could be Ramm4, maybe...? (But I still don't like the middle 8)
    -Disquieting song that may be based on a real event

Any other ideas?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Probably a pandemic/virus related song.

What has happened since 2019 similar to Mein Teil and Wiener Blut?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    As @WingWalker mentioned in the Emigrate thread, new Rammstein album to be released before the 2022 tour:

Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    RZK interview, posting here as it mostly deals with Emigrate. Richard does say the new R+ album will drop next year before the tour, which starts in May. New Ramm music soon!
    https://24hoursworld.com/entertainment/49209/?amp=1

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    @WingWalker, you wouldn’t be privy to the high quality demo version of Stirb Nicht Vor Mir (Till singing solo) that the Russians teased us with a 30 second sample of a few years ago, would you?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    @WingWalker, you wouldn’t be privy to the high quality demo version of Stirb Nicht Vor Mir (Till singing solo) that the Russians teased us with a 30 second sample of a few years ago, would you?
    You mean this one?

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Here's the original snippet and demo from seidbereit.ru (192 CBR MP3):

https://mega.nz/folder/j0xUVLRK#sTP_zey_eJ5mp5X4W3wSGg

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Jon always delivers, lol.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Wish they'd released a Till only version, or at least the one with Bobo. And since Richard was going through the Emigrate archives, this would have been perfect to re-do, maybe as a duet or collaboration with Till.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Wish they'd released a Till only version, or at least the one with Bobo. And since Richard was going through the Emigrate archives, this would have been perfect to re-do, maybe as a duet or collaboration with Till.
    It should’ve been put on Raritäten. Meanwhile, it’s such a dick tease for fans in possession of the full high quality demo to only release a portion of it. I’ve been waiting for the full length high quality version to leak for years now!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rammstein in Poland with director Joern Heitmann. The comments say this may be for a third video or promotional clip. https://www.reddit.com/r/Rammstein/c...B6rn_heitmann/

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Damn, lots going on!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Saw this on Reddit, and copy/pasted from Rammwiki's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/rammwiki/ph...type=3&theater

A casting agency for extras called Kamed Studio was responsible for the Rammstein video that was shot in December 2021 in Poland. From their casting calls found on their Facebook page, we learned a few things about the scenes shot for the video.
    1. Concert scenes with grey haired ladies aged 60 - 80.
    2. The concept of the video is to show the ladies' beauty in the most natural way.
    3. Some ladies cheering during the concert were required to show naked breasts in front of the stage.
    4. A scene with a man, 70+.
    5. A scene muscular man aged 30 - 40 without a shirt showing his six-pack.

The scenes were filmed in Warsaw on 19th December 2021.
    It's unknown if the scenes including the above will be used in the video.
    We have also learned that the director of the Tworki psychiatric hospital confirmed that Rammstein did shoot the video in the hospital, from 15 to 20 December 2021.

Wonder if this shoot is why Paul's sporting his natural grey hair these days.

Joern Heitmann was the director, so, God willing, we won't see Till lavishing table-top attention or tilldos on the ladies.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    That sounds interesting. Possibly a complete antithesis type of song/video than Deutschland as an album debut?

Speaking of Deutschland, does anyone else feel like it was this big, epic song (and video, obviously) but kind of got shunned live? It was preceded by that silly remix (while Till at least on one occasion got his rocks off) and the song itself was put (in my opinion) in a weird place in the set list. To me it should have been the show opener with no RZK mix before it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    That sounds interesting. Possibly a complete antithesis type of song/video than Deutschland as an album debut?

Speaking of Deutschland, does anyone else feel like it was this big, epic song (and video, obviously) but kind of got shunned live? It was preceded by that silly remix (while Till at least on one occasion got his rocks off) and the song itself was put (in my opinion) in a weird place in the set list. To me it should have been the show opener with no RZK mix before it.
    Yeah, you’d have thought they’d have used it as an opener all tour, 100% no-brainer. Instead they went with Was Ich Liebe (?!)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    Yeah, you’d have thought they’d have used it as an opener all tour, 100% no-brainer. Instead they went with Was Ich Liebe (?!)
    A strange choice for an opener but I really dug the way the song builds up with each member.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    My gripe is the RZK remix came at the expense of such songs as Weit Weg or Hallomann.

Re the Warsaw video: if the above shots are retained in the final video, wonder if the 70+ man will represent future Till? Other pics from Heitmann's IG showed blood smears on walls; for this video or another I wonder.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    My gripe is the RZK remix came at the expense of such songs as Weit Weg or Hallomann.

Re the Warsaw video: if the above shots are retained in the final video, wonder if the 70+ man will represent future Till? Other pics from Heitmann's IG showed blood smears on walls; for this video or another I wonder.
    Weit Weg is my favorite track off untitled

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

Yeah, exactly. Or something amazing like Vergiss Uns Nicht.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Weit Weg is my favorite track off untitled
    Weit Weg is excellent! either that or Tattoo has become my favorite song from the last album

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Hmmm…

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rammstein/c...he_song_entre/

Rammstein have recorded a cover of the song "Entre Dos Tierra" from the spanish band Héroes del Silencio which will be on the new album. It's from a private fanpage, so I here is a screenshot.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Here's hoping it gets relegated to a single b-side beforehand.

But on the good side, new music before May!

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    I wonder why they got rid of that awesome guitar solo from Donaukinder on the XXI version of it?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    So the new tour kicks off on May 15 in Prague. When do we think we’ll start getting promotional material/news about the new album that’s supposed to drop before the tour?

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    A new single in mid or late March is my guess, but looking at the corona cases in Europe these days despite some countries opening up again I have huge doubts the tour will take place. Especially since it doesn't look like Germany will allow such huge shows to take place. And their pre-shows in Berlin at Black Box seem quite mandatory for a tour kick-off... Fingers crossed though.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    ^ Fingers very crossed!

Also, is this woman in the thumbnail the same one who acted in the released and scrapped Mein Herz Brennt videos?

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Yes, that's Melanie Gaydos, a successful model from New York with a rare genetic disorder. Plenty of pics with her and Till (and other musicians such as Nergal) up on Google if you search for her name.