Page 117 of 123 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,510 of 3665

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Has anyone got their hands on an extra US Stadium Tour Poster?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Went to the Chicago show thanks to SM Rollinger (thanks so much for the hookup!). What an incredible show. Didn't disappoint in the least and I am super glad to have been able to finally catch them after decades. Wasn't at all let down by the setlist and, as everyone knows, the setup is out of this world. Highly recommended. If you get a chance to go, definitely go!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Gave in and got tickets for both Munich shows. One standing ticket for Thursday and two seated tickets as my mother wants to join in on the fun. Let's see how that works out!

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Till laughing/getting embarrassed when some dude yells out “we love you Till!”

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3kizBuaKC9Y
    Last edited by Erneuert; 09-08-2022 at 06:46 AM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

A post shared by on

Was on the rail in the Feuerzone at tonight's show in Massachusetts. Fucking awesome experience.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Either RZK was dehydrated or he got IV steroids for his back pain.

I noticed Till had a band on his right arm during the Warsaw concert; thought it was an elbow brace or he'd slashed himself again. Maybe he had the same treatment.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...93801872892549

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Rammstein's 7th member speaks!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    7th member? I thought that was Jacob Hellner...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    7th member? I thought that was Jacob Hellner...
    In the Volkerball documentary, Schneider said the 7th member was Emanuel Fialik. Gone since 2010, now coaches soccer.

Then it was supposed the title was passed to Hellner, but he's gone too.

Letz has worked with R+ for many years. He briefly recruited for the after-parties. He's the one who got Goth Charlotte and TL together for the TTE video. He's apparently now RZK's assistant and after-show DJ (along with Khira Li) and filmed the short behind the scenes videos of Richard in the early part of the tour.

Of course we all know who the 7th member actually is: the Pyro.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Time lapse of set-up, concert, and tear-down from San Antonio, TX.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Holy mother of Jesus I was at the last LA show and it was amazing! It seems like I do a Rammstein show every decade: Monterrey, Mexico at a club show in 2001 (Mutter tour), Seattle at an arena in 2012 (MiG tour) and now a stadium in LA 2022 Untitled/Zeit tour. But, ever since that Monterrey show they were doing fire, and even that 2001 concert had Till lifting a fake heart with fire coming out of it, I guess some things never change, but they just got bigger. I went with my wife, who’s not a particular fan of metal but every now and then I’d turn around to look at her and she had a big smile on her face, the whole thing feel like a party, the confetti rain during ‘Pussy’ solidified this feel. I also a had big fucking smile throughout the whole evening. Happy to hear some of the older songs, like Heirate Mich and Rammstein (the build up to the song, with Flake doing the synths, was fantastic). Wish I could had seen Haifisch, Amerika, Weit Weg, or Tattoo, but it’s all good.

We had tickets to GA floor and only lasted 8 songs there, not because it was crowded, but because there were so many tall people in front of me and my neck was starting to hurt from having to be looking up at all times. Luckily, at the end of the field they had bleachers and went there and the view from there was superb. Granted, the band members looked tiny from there but we got to take in the whole show. Loved the sing along during Engel with Duo Jatekok, my wife pointed out to me that the screens were displaying the lyrics, I thought it was a great idea. As usual, the banter during Mein Teil was too funny, and Sonne with the fire blasts during the countdown was unreal, loved seeing the whole crowd being lit up by the fire and feeling the heat, it was truly a feast of the senses.

At the end of the show, when Till thanked the crowd, he seemed to be noticeably happy and grateful, it was heart warming to see.

I tried to get a tshirt before the show but the line was absurdly long, tried after the show and there wasn’t a line but they didn’t have the shirt I wanted in my size, but at least they sell it online (for $13 cheaper).

As we were walking out of the show towards our car we overheard some guys who also went to the show talking about tacos, and we had to ask them for a recommendation on a place to eat. We drove from the Bay Area to this, and one thing I don’t like about the Bay is that it is hard to find a place to eat late at night, everything closes early there, but not in LA, we were told to go to a particular place, just a stand on the curb, and the tacos there were phenomenal. Best way to end the night. And here’s hoping I don’t wait for another decade before I see them again!
    Last edited by cahernandez; 09-25-2022 at 11:32 AM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Gary Numan was at the LA show last night according to his twitter.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Interesting little bit of information.

https://www.facebook.com/11232437879...TaFcFVjSxqAwl/

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Mexico got te quiero puta last night:

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Poor Richard. This certainly won't help his back issues.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post

I didn't know Flake did the trumpets for this one! And I don't get why they play it, easily the worst Rammstein song, the lyrics are atrocious. But hey, it sounded good live. I had tickets for tonight's show, but a pandemic later I had to move out of Mexico (so went to the LA show instead).

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cahernandez View Post
    I didn't know Flake did the trumpets for this one! And I don't get why they play it, easily the worst Rammstein song, the lyrics are atrocious. But hey, it sounded good live. I had tickets for tonight's show, but a pandemic later I had to move out of Mexico (so went to the LA show instead).
    I think there's a good chance trumpet is just sample and Flake's miming.

Also they play this song almost exclusively in Latin America (+ once in Spain) and nowhere else.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cahernandez View Post
    Pretty sure the trumpet is a backing track and he's just miming it on stage. He didn't do the trumpets on the album. Also, they only play it in Spanish speaking countries. The people in Mexico City seemed pretty excited to hear it, based on that video.

EDIT: dammit @fillow . Haha. Jinx!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Pretty sure the trumpet is a backing track and he's just miming it on stage. He didn't do the trumpets on the album. Also, they only play it in Spanish speaking countries. The people in Mexico City seemed pretty excited to hear it, based on that video.

EDIT: dammit @fillow. Haha. Jinx!
    Oh don't get me wrong, it warms my heart to see the excitement of people singing their hearts out during the verses. I'm still reeling from the show last week, here's hoping I get to see them in the not so distant future.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    3rd encore gnarly

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I think it's always a nice gesture when they place that song in Latin America and Spain as well as Moskau in Russia, but that won't be happening for a while now I guess.

So tomorrow is the last day of the 2022 tour and I'm curious if we will get something from Rammstein until the 2023 tour starts... one or two new songs on the setlist would be nice and more than I am expecting at the moment. The music video for Adieu would be nice to have around Christmas as well.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

At 4:25, when the female backing vocalist comes in, I remember they changed her voice entirely on the box set version of Rosenrot to a different female vocalist due to copyright issues or some shit like that. I wonder why they are still using the original Rosenrot version live? Albeit, a lot of her album parts are missing when done live, but still.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I think it's always a nice gesture when they place that song in Latin America and Spain as well as Moskau in Russia, but that won't be happening for a while now I guess.

So tomorrow is the last day of the 2022 tour and I'm curious if we will get something from Rammstein until the 2023 tour starts... one or two new songs on the setlist would be nice and more than I am expecting at the moment. The music video for Adieu would be nice to have around Christmas as well.
    Too bad Paris and Montreal didn't get Frühling in Paris. Maybe at the Stade de France next year...

As you were correct about the 4 Munich shows, do your contacts have any ideas about what might be planned for December at the time of Flake's now rescheduled tour dates?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I will keep my eyes close to the ground, but so far I have no clue what is going on with Flake. I was actually wondering why he is still about to do some dates for a book that is already 4 years already. I mean, he was on tour with that before COVID. Let's see..

Oh and didn't Paris get Frühling in Paris somewhere down the line as an encore as well?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    @dlb Flake's December dates were re-scheduled due to a conflict with a Rammstein event, details are still unknown. And about his book tour - Till was doing readings for Messer, which was published around 2004 - 2005 I think, in Russia in 2018.

If FiP was an encore for this tour I must have missed it. Think the last time it was played was on the Made in Germany tour? It's an Easter Egg on the Rammstein: in Paris DVD.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Cheers to Richard! I can only imagine what this was like for these fans.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Richard is a man of the people!

I was watching the Boston show on YouTube from this tour, and for those of you who have seen the show, you know that cameras are pointed towards the fans during the first encore (in between Sonne and Engel), the images are shown on the big screens. When I saw the show in LA it was mostly pointed at girls and 80-90% of them flashed their boobs. I thought it was a bit sad, it seemed like a sense of accomplishment/blind following of these girls, very American I'd say?. But then I was watching the Boston show, and no girls flashed their boobs there, only three guys lifted their shirts. Same country, two different coasts, very different mentality...I don't know what to make of this? What happened during this part of the show in the European leg?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    Cheers to Richard! I can only imagine what this was like for these fans.

I really want him to tour Emigrate! Four albums worth of material to play live now!

Also, another angle?