Page 92 of 123 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 3683

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Christoph mentioned about halfway through this interview that he recorded the drums for the first three albums on the same DW kit, and that he still has the kit to this day.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Anyone have a download of this? I'd rather not rip from YouTube unless I absolutely have to....

https://rammwiki.net/wiki/Rammstein_Life_(video)

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Anyone have a download of this? I'd rather not rip from YouTube unless I absolutely have to....

https://rammwiki.net/wiki/Rammstein_Life_(video)
    I have an .avi download of this, but it's only 1.36 GB. The linked YouTube version is 2.3 GB.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Me too, I doubt there is a much better rip than this out there apart from traders that won't come out.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Thanks guys, YouTube rip it is!

I just wish they would release the Velodrom Mutter era pro shot and/or the 94 footage from Achtung Wir Kommen!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Thanks guys, YouTube rip it is!

I just wish they would release the Velodrom Mutter era pro shot and/or the 94 footage from Achtung Wir Kommen!
    Yeah, I too would love to see an official Mutter pro-shot era video. Mutter was a huge turning point in their career. I'm surprised they never released an official DVD of that era.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Yeah, I too would love to see an official Mutter pro-shot era video. Mutter was a huge turning point in their career. I'm surprised they never released an official DVD of that era.
    Yeah idk, they put two songs from that performance on the Lichtspielhaus DVD, maybe they just didnt think the rest of the performance was up to par. Would be nice if next year we got a 20th anniversary version of Mutter with a bunch of demos and this performance as bonus content.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Yeah idk, they put two songs from that performance on the Lichtspielhaus DVD, maybe they just didnt think the rest of the performance was up to par. Would be nice if next year we got a 20th anniversary version of Mutter with a bunch of demos and this performance as bonus content.
    It'd be nice to have the content from the CD/DVD singles for Ich Will, Links 2-3-4, and Feuer Frei! Ich Will and Feuer Frei! are rather pricey.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    It'd be nice to have the content from the CD/DVD singles for Ich Will, Links 2-3-4, and Feuer Frei! Ich Will and Feuer Frei! are rather pricey.
    I used to be a huge Rammstein collector back in the day and had every single R+ single from Herzeleid up to Rosenrot and then I sold them all except the original singles kollection box set. If I recall correctly, they did fetch a pretty penny.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Those Mutter era singles are the only thing I couldn't be bothered to get. Yet! Some of them got truly expensive yes...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Fuck man, I was listening to this JAM the other day and I was literally headbanging in my car, with the volume at ear-splitting levels. This is so good:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cahernandez View Post
    Fuck man, I was listening to this JAM the other day and I was literally headbanging in my car, with the volume at ear-splitting levels. This is so good:

Hell yeah. This and the Apocalyptica remix are great. I have always hated how from RR onwards the single releases just did away with b sides in favour of often crappy remixes but the Benzin single had a couple of good ones. The Clawfinger ones have always been good too.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    I watched that last night, very cool and impressive! Definitely got me more excited for the show in late August!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    IDK about you guys but this has gotta be my all time favorite Till stage outfit.
    When I saw them at the Roy Wilkins in 99 they opened with this same schtick and Till stomping around stage with that laser eye welding goggles, just so badass. Besides Ministry in 03 the only other show I've been on the rail for and when your 16 years old, man it was just so awesome.

Hard to believe that was the last time I saw them live, feels like a lifetime ago.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Can you guys recommend a site with good English translations of the songs? I mean most accurate, rather than poetic.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    IDK about you guys but this has gotta be my all time favorite Till stage outfit.
    When I saw them at the Roy Wilkins in 99 they opened with this same schtick and Till stomping around stage with that laser eye welding goggles, just so badass. Besides Ministry in 03 the only other show I've been on the rail for and when your 16 years old, man it was just so awesome.
    And now look at them... it's a bit disheartening! And no, it's not their age. Till and Richard looked absolutely badass back then and the whole band felt in union the most during that time. Guess they actually were, at least that was the first real peak in their career.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    And now look at them... it's a bit disheartening! And no, it's not their age. Till and Richard looked absolutely badass back then and the whole band felt in union the most during that time. Guess they actually were, at least that was the first real peak in their career.
    Aside from Flake (he looks absolutely ridiculous these days), I think the rest of the band look just fine now. I like Richard's look now better than back then. Band looks pretty on point with one another for the most part, aside from that stupid disco suit that Flake wears, lol.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Aside from Flake (he looks absolutely ridiculous these days), I think the rest of the band look just fine now. I like Richard's look now better than back then. Band looks pretty on point with one another for the most part, aside from that stupid disco suit that Flake wears, lol.
    Yeah idk what's up with the disco suits, lol. I do however like how he occasionally joins in on the Till Hammer™ from time to time now.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Does anybody have lossless files for the 2001.05.18 Velodrom show? I only seem to have it in really low bit rate MP3s. An upgrade would be nice.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Does anybody have lossless files for the 2001.05.18 Velodrom show? I only seem to have it in really low bit rate MP3s. An upgrade would be nice.
    The VBR 6 source? 74 megs?

I'm sure it exists, but a full, lossless source has yet to be liberated.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Live Aus Berlin is getting rereleased on DVD with Buck Dich March 27.

https://shop.rammstein.de/en/catalog...ncert-dvd.html

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Nice one! It's a standard DVD, no BluRay though right? Anyway, it's been too long since this release got a better quality. Or at least I hope they remastered it in some ways.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Are there any Mutter era SBD recordings out there?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    PAL only, according to that link. I hope they also release it in NTSC if it's going to be DVD only.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    My friend can't come to the Chicago show so I have an extra Feuerzone ticket. Right now I'm just asking what I paid for it, $175. Physical ticket so you will have to meet me at the show. If anyone is interested let me know.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Getting worried about the European tour right now and the US/CAN dates as well...

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Those Mutter era singles are the only thing I couldn't be bothered to get. Yet! Some of them got truly expensive yes...
    I used to be a huge Rammstein collector back in the day and had every single R+ single from Herzeleid up to Rosenrot and then I sold them all except the original singles kollection box set. If I recall correctly, they did fetch a pretty penny.
    Oh you mean these ones?

These were expensive when I bought them in 2004, but my copy of Mutter is the Best Buy version I bought new and is the one with the bonus disk with Hallelujah on it and the Sonne video multimedia content which was sweet back in those days.

I've always wondered, is Sonne supposed to have a hype sticker on it too? My copy never did, maybe it's not the original case? IDK

edit: I always thought they missed an opportunity by not giving flake and Oliver their own covers too
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 03-12-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Oh you mean these ones?

These were expensive when I bought them in 2004, but my copy of Mutter is the Best Buy version I bought new and is the one with the bonus disk with Hallelujah on it and the Sonne video multimedia content which was sweet back in those days.

I've always wondered, is Sonne supposed to have a hype sticker on it too? My copy never did, maybe it's not the original case? IDK

edit: I always thought they missed an opportunity by not giving flake and Oliver their own covers too
    Plot twist: the Mutter album cover is Flake.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Oh you mean these ones?

I had every single one of those and sold 'em all, lol.

I also always thought it was Flake on the cover of Ich Will.... but wait, that's not Flake? That has to be Flake. It looks nothing like Richard.