Page 87 of 123 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,610 of 3665

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Of course this is in Germany lmao

Last edited by Erneuert; 07-16-2019 at 05:22 AM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Random thought: imagine it’s the R+ farewell tour, and the final show. And as the final song they debut “Vergiss Uns Nicht” and that’s it. Imagine how fucking moving that would be to hear.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    How did we miss this? Apparently the only studio version that leaked:

Edit: or did I post about it a few pages back? I can’t remember.
    Last edited by Erneuert; 08-15-2019 at 04:40 AM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    This is a classic and I hadn't seen it in years...

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Man, since May, The Matchstick Album is pretty much all I’ve listened to in the car. It’d easily be in my top 3 R+ albums now.

What I want: Zeig Dich video and another album, ala Rosenrot’s quick release in 2005.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Man, since May, The Matchstick Album is pretty much all I’ve listened to in the car. It’d easily be in my top 3 R+ albums now.

What I want: Zeig Dich video and another album, ala Rosenrot’s quick release in 2005.
    Album of the year, man. Album of the year.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Album of the year, man. Album of the year.
    We Are Not Your Kind is also another strong contender for that title.

Is there anything else big coming out this year?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Talked to a guy who is involved with production in Vienna who claimed they will be filming the shows for a future DVD release. The German Rolling Stone is talking about this as well...

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Come on us tour dates...

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Busy bees those Rammstein guys. At least Richard, Flake and Till... Curious for the record. I'm not a big fan of Lindemann as it drives the things I dislike about Rammstein these days even further, BUT there are some truly catchy melodies in here. "fish on" is one of my favorites and even the video makes me crack up. Wondering if these guys will ever tour apart from that one cameo... but I guess Till takes it like Richard and lets that one sit soley in studios. I'd actually pay good money to see an Emigrate show, even after all these years.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Busy bees those Rammstein guys. At least Richard, Flake and Till... Curious for the record. I'm not a big fan of Lindemann as it drives the things I dislike about Rammstein these days even further, BUT there are some truly catchy melodies in here. "fish on" is one of my favorites and even the video makes me crack up. Wondering if these guys will ever tour apart from that one cameo... but I guess Till takes it like Richard and lets that one sit soley in studios. I'd actually pay good money to see an Emigrate show, even after all these years.
    They did tour in Russia!

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/linde...-739772cd.html

They played every song from the album except That’s My Heart. Fish On was saved as the final song each night.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    I hope the two missing ones I posted earlier are released as b-sides or something.
    Speaking of B-sides... what ever happened to those supposive Rammstein B-sides they recorded? Surprised none of those have surfaced yet, especially with 3 singles already having been released.
    And whatever happened to the Zeig Dich video, lol. If I recall correctly, that was actually the first video they filmed of the bunch. Wonder if it's been shelved. Hopefully we get an EP next year of the unreleased b-sides, that would be a nice surprise.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    The b-sides are probably saved for another album and they’re probably banking videos to coincide with legs of their tours.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    It’s been a while since I listened to the new Rammstein record. It never really took hold of me like the others did, and I’ve been a die hard fan since 2001. It’s a strange cycle with the quick release of Lindemann’s second record and the absence of any more videos from Rammstein. Unless they plan on working on some of those leftover tracks next year and releasing a deluxe edition of the new record or something to coincide with the next leg of the tour.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    It’s been a while since I listened to the new Rammstein record. It never really took hold of me like the others did, and I’ve been a die hard fan since 2001. It’s a strange cycle with the quick release of Lindemann’s second record and the absence of any more videos from Rammstein. Unless they plan on working on some of those leftover tracks next year and releasing a deluxe edition of the new record or something to coincide with the next leg of the tour.
    I'm assuming this was planned from the start of the year already, hence why R+ aren't touring during the fall/winter/spring season. Word on the street is the Lindemann album was done at the start of this year, but they pushed the release 6 months after the R+ record so they wouldn't clash. I'm guessing it was all part of the plan since the start of the year. Release R+, tour the summer, then the band takes a break while Till works on and tours for Lindemann for the fall/winter and then R+ resumes up again next summer. Assuming the rest of the R+ videos will pop up closer to the start of the 2020 tour.

Maybe even by some odd stroke of luck we get a surprise R+ release next year as well. Left over jams from the recording of the new album. They said they had at least 17-20 songs to pick from.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Lots of interesting possibilites here but I doubt that Rammstein will go out of their way. I'd very much welcome a tour EP or appendage to the selftitled record, but I guess only a Rosenrot pt.2 is likely eventhough I highly doubt that as well! This band is not one for surprises... Lindemann on the other hand is.

I will take anything I can get before the next tour cycle but even without any new music or video I look forward to another show in Berlin. Maybe even my last.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I don't like how bands (Or at least Rammstein/Till Lindemann related projects) drop 1/3 of their record/songs before he actual album release date these days. It kinda takes away some of the magic of listening to a record on release date when you've heard half the record already...
    Minor nitpick I guess. I stopped listening to the songs and clips after the 2nd single/video dropped.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Petition to split Lindemann posts from this thread into its own. The two bands have barely anything to do with each other, and this thread is like 90% Lindemann for the last few years even with R+ album discussion.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Petition to split Lindemann posts from this thread into its own. The two bands have barely anything to do with each other, and this thread is like 90% Lindemann for the last few years even with R+ album discussion.
    Good idea, I’ll make one.

edit: https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...5699-Lindemann
    Last edited by Erneuert; 11-04-2019 at 05:55 PM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Making of the Auslander music video (NSFW). Subtitles are available.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Till comments on that bar incident:

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ra...-a-rude-ahole/

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Should I leave this here, or in the Guns N' Roses thread?
    Ah, I'll just put it here, lol.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Are Mein Land and Rosenrot the only two R+ singles that haven’t been played live?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Both songs were yet only heard live by lucky Black Box Music guests in 2011 (mein Land) and 2009, 2016 (Rosenrot) during the rehearsal shows.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    IIRC Kuss Mich hasn't been played live either.

Also Weit Weg and Halloman too.

I think everything off Herzeleid, Mutter, Reise Reise and LIFAD has been played at least once.

(edit: just noticed you said singles, oh well)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    It’s six months away, but I’m still ridiculously excited for Belfast.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Seven months for me, but at least I have Lindemann tying me over in two. Really curious if they tweaked the setlist a little bit. Guess we will find out soon. And maybe get a new video to heaten things up.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Seven months for me, but at least I have Lindemann tying me over in two. Really curious if they tweaked the setlist a little bit. Guess we will find out soon. And maybe get a new video to heaten things up.
    Where is the friggin Zeig Dich video?!