Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101
Results 3,001 to 3,008 of 3008

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Haha, the way I found out about this was last night I got an e-mail from the ticket provider for the Zurich, Switzerland show I bought a ticket from and I'm gonna be full on honest here... I completely forgot that I had even bought a ticket to that lol.
    I don't think we're going to be comfortable/ready to travel abroad next year, so I'll just suck up the loss of the ticket.
    I'd sell them, but they're the super awesome fancy giant card stock with our names on it, and that's kind of cool... but a damn expensive piece of paper none the less, lol. It was like $450 CDN for 2 tickets.
    You can probably just get them refunded. That's pretty standard practice when an event is rescheduled.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    You can probably just get them refunded. That's pretty standard practice when an event is rescheduled.
    The refund policy is pretty strict. I'll see what I can do, but the fine print was like "if you are alive and well, we fully expect you to be at this event and we will not issue you a refund"

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    The refund policy is pretty strict. I'll see what I can do, but the fine print was like "if you are alive and well, we fully expect you to be at this event and we will not issue you a refund"
    LOL. Brutal.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    You should reply that plenty of people are indeed alive but not necessarily well, comrades.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    That's dumb, because when you reschedule something, someone might have been free on the original date, but not on the new date.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    That's dumb, because when you reschedule something, someone might have been free on the original date, but not on the new date.
    Haha, yeah... like in my case where I don't even live on the same continent that the show is taking place lol.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Who wants to feel old?

Mutter was released 20 years ago this date. April 2nd, 2001.

I remember going to the store to buy this record on day 1 and riding the bus home listening to it on my discman.

Celebrate by listening to the 8-bit version, why the heck not! heh.

Last edited by ManBurning; 04-02-2021 at 05:56 PM.

Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    I bought that Lindemann CD/Blu-ray deluxe edition combo release. Stoked to get it!