Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Hamilton

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Hamilton

Last summer I took my daughter to see Hamilton on stage in Chicago and I was blown away. I've never really liked musicals before, but this was phenomenal. I'm going again in April when one of the touring companies visits Toronto.

I keep wanting to share this musical with friends and family, but tickets are pretty expensive, which has made it difficult to go more than the couple times I've managed.

But, good news, it's going to be in theatres in October of 2021, and then streaming on Disney+ sometime later.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainmen...ovie-1.5450162

I cannot wait to be able to see this again, and to be able to share it with everyone I know, it really is something special. If you're able to get tickets to see it live for a reasonable price I would highly recommend it, and if you can't definitely go see this when it hits theatres!!!

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    I live in Toronto but I'm broke af and raising a baby soon, so I'll probably never see this live. They make you pay upfront just to stand in crazy-long wait lists, or else buy a ridiculous ticket package with other shows, here. Then again, I'll not pay Disney any of my money while they prop up Trump, so streaming this is out as well. Guess I'll steal it?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    I live in Toronto but I'm broke af and raising a baby soon, so I'll probably never see this live. They make you pay upfront just to stand in crazy-long wait lists, or else buy a ridiculous ticket package with other shows, here. Then again, I'll not pay Disney any of my money while they prop up Trump, so streaming this is out as well. Guess I'll steal it?
    All that's left for the Toronto shows is crazy $500/seat tickets. I was lucky enough to get in on a pre-sale and so mine were $100ea.

There's a chance at this, but it's a lottery.
    https://www.mirvish.com/news/announc...ery-in-toronto

But yes, stealing it is a good option if you can't make it live.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

July 3rd!!!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I’m looking forward to this tomorrow.