Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
See, I'm not even sure what functioning method she believed Bill Gates had in mind. She was so paranoid that she wouldn't go into details about all these NWO plans, because she couldn't trust that I wasn't a "snitch for big pharma" and that the only reason I asked is because I intended to report her and get her banned for spreading misinformation... or at least, that's kind of how I eventually unpacked what she was trying to say... I think. It was a trip.

I'd laugh it off, but I'm seeing wayyyyyyyy too much of this bullshit, and I don't know how much of it might be bot misinfo campaigns, or real people actually buying into this stuff... but I can promise, this person I talked to today is a real person that I've met in real life.
Wow.

Can't help but think they are high! @Jinsai...snitch for big pharma! I have a relative who can be equally bonkers. It's scary because it seems the question of if we survive spins on all this bullshit.

I have seen a lot of stuff posted by people I believed were tolerant and sensible but it turns out they are not. Some big surprises too.