Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 2442

Thread: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Tweet got deleted and he blamed his wife.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    I saw that.

Last edited by allegate; 08-19-2020 at 10:34 PM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Be warned, there's medical terminology describing chronic debilitating symptoms throughout this article. A very important read.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...mptoms/615382/
    Last edited by botley; 08-19-2020 at 09:39 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)

no problem guys, just get your slaves from somewhere else.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    New study find asymopatic children are more contagious than ill adults. I want MULTIPLE REPORTERS to call Trump out on this and ask him why he still think it's safe to reopen schools. I know, I know, he'll just shoot it down. but still. hold his feet to the fire and don't let go. No more distractions.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/3392088001/

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    1500 people were invited to an indoor "test concert" in Germany to learn how COVID is spread inside.

https://cfox.com/news/7294526/weekly...McHU3-b2W2RwnI

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    That's crazy

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Needless to say that this has been met with alot of backlash from politics and society with similar experiments having been cancelled. I'm curious though on what they will find out or if this made any sense at all in terms of usable data. The way they tested things seems logical and masks seemed to be mandatory. But on the other hand... would I participate in anything similar? Errrh, not sure.

Meanwhile demonstrations get cancelled and then allowed again and vice versa, it's one huge clusterfuck these days and I honestly don't know what to think anymore. I'll wear my mask and try to be reasonable and careful, but it's getting more and more ridiciolous with every state or Austria having completely different guidlines.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ Exactly! I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I sure as hell am not going to trust this one! I read somewhere that they may make this mandatory to take for everyone attending schools in the future.

Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesquipedalism View Post
    I can't find it now, but I was 100% sure it was a joke that Smash Mouth was going to play a show for thousands of people at the South Dakota biker rally.

It was not a joke.

I would buy 2020 a drink if I saw it at a baróif I could go to a baróbecause I'm honestly impressed at its ability to keep me guessing about whether I'm awake in reality.
    Sooooo..... Remember the Smash Mouth concert from a few weeks back?
    103 cases linked to the show and now Smash Mouth is getting hate mail, lol!

https://loudwire.com/smash-mouth-hat...8cTg0PFM3rW9o0

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    lol

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Oh boy, lol

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)

Mentioned
    837 Post(s)
    ^^^ Oh my God!!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    That pairs well with the "Herman Cain" post about COVID not being that dangerous.

Herman Cain account tweets coronavirus 'not as deadly' as claimed after his death from COVID-19

They really should take away the blue check from deceased celebrities, if not the entire account.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    so, first off, something I stole from twitter or some other comment space: He and his family were concerned they had the disease when they could no longer smell what The Rock was cooking.

second: looking at that picture of him and watching the video he actually looks 48. I did not know he was that old but the toll it took on his body is such that he now looks his age. this alone should be all anyone needs to see to be like "no, wait, maybe this is a big deal after all" but I know no one will.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)

I'm so glad Trump is fast-tracking this whole thing. And I know it says UK right there but I'm pretty sure that part doesn't matter when I want to score political points against an opponent.

Spoiler: Which is a weird 2020 version of sarcasm, not sure if it makes sense to anyone but myself.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Sooooo..... Remember the Smash Mouth concert from a few weeks back?
    103 cases linked to the show and now Smash Mouth is getting hate mail, lol!

https://loudwire.com/smash-mouth-hat...8cTg0PFM3rW9o0
    The level of idiocy on this planet just never stops, does it?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Lol, imagine dying from the coronavirus because you wanted to see Smash Mouth!!!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)

Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    WHY are they pushing this narrative where masks have "unintended consequences."
    This is all spin to explain Trump's weird comments about how "People think masks aren't good," and when asked to clarify who says that, he said "waiters."

So now, Kaleigh McEnemy is spinning this to say that wearing a mask incorrectly could have "unintended consequences." So, you're desperately spinning this to not embarrass the president, and in doing so, you're propagating the exact sort of misinformation that everyone is pissed at him for. They're citing outdated quotes from Anthony Fauci and this "waiters!" stuff.

Just tell your goddamn supporters to wear a mask when they go outside. WHY is this so hard...

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    I wasn't aware that there are "red" and "blue" covid states, just thousands of Americans dead and dying.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ "Can we vote right now?" lmao I wish we could!

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    WHY are they pushing this narrative where masks have "unintended consequences."
    This is all spin to explain Trump's weird comments about how "People think masks aren't good," and when asked to clarify who says that, he said "waiters."

So now, Kaleigh McEnemy is spinning this to say that wearing a mask incorrectly could have "unintended consequences." So, you're desperately spinning this to not embarrass the president, and in doing so, you're propagating the exact sort of misinformation that everyone is pissed at him for. They're citing outdated quotes from Anthony Fauci and this "waiters!" stuff.

Just tell your goddamn supporters to wear a mask when they go outside. WHY is this so hard...
    So tired of this mask bullshit. Here's a little story:

I have a severe ear infection. Like a moron, I let it go for 2 weeks until it was so painful I could hardly bare it. Now I have a tampon (ear wick) jammed in my ear to keep the canal open for drops. It is propped against the inner cartilage of my ear. Wearing a mask is so much more painful than I could describe to someone, because of the ear bands. I still wear a mask, without a second thought.

Please, kindly, go fuck yourself with your excuses. Or stay home. Either way, cope. You can still call me a sheep behind your mask, it's cool.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    general mood lately:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Over 600 cases in NJ today. I check daily. A month or so ago, we were down to 250-300 a day.