Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: May The 17th Be With You!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

May The 17th Be With You!

I love that I’m in my 40’s, and this man is still an inspiration and role model to me. Some of the other artists from my adolescence never grew up and now seem like 55 year-old teenagers, but Trent is just a fucking class act, seems like a really genuine person, and always working on new and interesting things. It makes me proud to be a fan.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Woo! Happy birthday TR, you absolute legend.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Many happy returns....

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Hbd tr

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Well said @

On a different note, I read an interesting tidbit a few years ago that was about some apparent research that had been done about ages/birthdays ending in 9 (ie turning 29, 39, 49 etc). Apparently those are the years people are most apt to make rash or unusual life decisions. Something about the impending bigger life milestones that makes people more prone to doing something big and/or different than their norm. So I take that as a hopeful wish for the coming year for a wildly different new album. Perhaps that all has a touch to do with this new production company.

Lots of big love & birthday wishes to Trent from out in the west Texas town of El Paso! Many happy returns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    We love ya Trent! I owe that guy a lot ... from helping my teenage years feel less alone to building a community of like-minded fans. Can't wait to see what the next few years have in store for the TR camp!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Happy birthday Trent! Sending well wishes from the Great White North!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Recently uploaded clip from 120 minutes 1992:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    I love that I’m in my 40’s, and this man is still an inspiration and role model to me. Some of the other artists from my adolescence never grew up and now seem like 55 year-old teenagers, but Trent is just a fucking class act, seems like a really genuine person, and always working on new and interesting things. It makes me proud to be a fan.

Can relate on that (except the 40's part since I'm gonna be 29 by the end of the year ) but he's been one of my biggest main influences (the major one) not only in writing/producing music but also on deciding to get sober. Glad this mf still kicking ass!

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    hbtr