Thread: The Batman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Wait, what? This is also going to be a trilogy? Oh noes... and please god, no Joker again! As much as I enjoyed Joker the character is a tad drawn out for cinema now... only because Phoenix portraied the character so vastly different, I could enjoy it and wash the bad taste away that Leto left.

I'd still love to see Deathstroke in one of the new movies and a new Poison Ivy with proper CGI, maybe even Clayface if they can get him right and a more sinister version of Killer Croc. Firefly would be neat as well. But leave out Mad Hatter please. Dr Freeze? Hmm, why not? A proper court of Owls movie would be neat though.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Wait, what? This is also going to be a trilogy? Oh noes... and please god, no Joker again! As much as I enjoyed Joker the character is a tad drawn out for cinema now... only because Phoenix portraied the character so vastly different, I could enjoy it and wash the bad taste away that Leto left.

I'd still love to see Deathstroke in one of the new movies and a new Poison Ivy with proper CGI, maybe even Clayface if they can get him right and a more sinister version of Killer Croc. Firefly would be neat as well. But leave out Mad Hatter please. Dr Freeze? Hmm, why not? A proper court of Owls movie would be neat though.
    Agreed! We need to visit Bat's rouge gallery, there are LOADS of great villains. That Joker have a break and bring him back much much later for a better impact.