Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Facepalms Caught Up With Demogorgon

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

When the Facepalms Caught Up With Demogorgon

Yo @Demogorgon , you a fascist, bruhv? What's up?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Seems Libertarian. So...almost as bad.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Libertarians are as real as leprechauns and unicorns. Sure, you see them in cartoons and in the movies. But they don't really exist.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Yo @Demogorgon , you a fascist, bruhv? What's up?
    I think your post is moronic. Didn't figure i needed more of an explanation than a facepalm, but there you go. And no, i'm not a Libertarian.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Demogorgon always facepalms the posts I make where I make good points so it’s wonderfully validating whenever it happens.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    Demogorgon always facepalms the posts I make where I make good points so it’s wonderfully validating whenever it happens.
    Racists rarely make good points, but whatever floats your boat.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Feel free to offer something constructive instead of just attention seeking.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Feel free to offer something constructive instead of just attention seeking.
    Look, i WAS keeping my mouth shut and just facepalming. I WAS minding my own fucking business, and yet here we are. If you're all done defending yourselves from the terrible facepalms, you can all go back to your usual "fuck Trump" circle-jerk all that you want. Cool? Cool.
    Last edited by Demogorgon; 01-05-2020 at 09:32 AM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Keeping your mouth shut would have been just scrolling on or avoiding the thread altogether. You’re free to do drive-bys but don’t be shocked when someone asks you to contribute something of substance.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Keeping your mouth shut would have been just scrolling on or avoiding the thread altogether. You’re free to do drive-bys but don’t be shocked when someone asks you to contribute something of substance.

Whatever. Move on.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Lol

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    If you’re not Libertarian then why do you get super pissy when we rightfully dunk on them?

You at the very least lean heavily towards that childish unrealistic selfish way that Libertarians do.

Yes, we mostly all hate Trump (he’s a racist criminal) and what he’s doing to the county (as well as the world) but why not? I’ll state the obvious again. This is a Nine Inch Nails board. Trent hates Trump and the right wingers just the same as we do. Maybe steer clear of these political threads if you’re going to be a contrarian bag of dicks.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I facepalmed. That's it. People got pissy about it, and that somehow makes me a Libertarian. Okay, whatever. As far as cdm's "contribute something of substance", i'd like to hear your argument for why richardp's giant image of a suicidal Mickey Mouse was itself something of substance. But whatever. You guys like to throw labels and stereotypes around, i get it. It's an open forum, i can facepalm whatever i want, the end. BACK ON TOPIC.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    His post is a reaction to the orange diaper baby wanting to start a war to get himself re-elected. He’s saying no one should serve in another bullshit costly war in the Middle East.

But you keep being totally useless in this thread. You’re doing it well!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Whatever. Again, move on.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    Look, i WAS keeping my mouth shut and just facepalming. I WAS minding my own fucking business, and yet here we are. If you're all done defending yourselves from the terrible facepalms, you can all go back to your usual "fuck Trump" circle-jerk all that you want. Cool? Cool.
    All you've elucidated is that you're not a Libertarian, so that's yes you're a fascist? You can't silently facepalm things and then get all defensive when people draw conclusions from that and you don't exactly seem to be rushing to correct us. Although you keep returning to post "move on" not understanding the hypocrisy in those multiposts.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    For fucks sake.

No, I am not a fascist. No, I am not a Libertarian. No, I am not a Trumper. Does it matter? Come on. Beat the dead horse some more, why not.

None of you are going to change your opinions about me, so none of this matters. I'm going to keep silently facepalming things that i think are A) Dumb, B) I disagree with, C) Are deliberately provocative for the sole purpose of eliciting a response. Why it needs some vast explanation is beyond me. I learned well enough in the other political threads that no one really cares what I have to say, so i stopped talking and left it at facepalms or likes. There is no pleasing any of you, despite the fact that i thought me NOT TALKING would have been the best possible solution.

So. ARE YOU FUCKING FINISHED? Fuck.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    So. ARE YOU FUCKING FINISHED? Fuck.
    Seeing as you haven't answered, nope. But if it's getting to you "move on", right?

Beat the dead horse some more, why not.
    It'd be a dead horse if it was being dragged up from ages ago.

None of you are going to change your opinions about me, so none of this matters.
    They say, not stating their opinion

I'm going to keep silently facepalming things that i think are A) Dumb, B) I disagree with, C) Are deliberately provocative for the sole purpose of eliciting a response
    the power of all of those - especially C is entirely within your power, so well done everyone for successively eliciting a response!

Why it needs some vast explanation is beyond me.
    It doesn't need to be vast at all.

I learned well enough in the other political threads that no one really cares what I have to say, so i stopped talking and left it at facepalms or likes. There is no pleasing any of you, despite the fact that i thought me NOT TALKING would have been the best possible solution.
    ICYMI:

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    You're not a Trumper, but you get pissy when people reasonably point out that he's marching us into an insane war. He just flicked the first domino, and I have no fucking idea what you think about that.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    C) Are deliberately provocative for the sole purpose of eliciting a response.
    Like facepalming people?

You can't facepalm a bunch of comments and expect people to just ignore it. It's purposefully designed to get a response, and that's what you got. If you didn't want the response, you shouldn't have done it in the first place. And if you feel like no one cares what you think, why bother with it at all?
    Last edited by BRoswell; 01-05-2020 at 01:03 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    "I'm not pro-Trump, I'm just anti-anti-Trump posts"

You're mad that we are misunderstanding your stance while you refuse to say what it is, can't blame us for that buddy.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    It's ok, most people came around in the 00s when they lost their retirements cuz the stock market crashed and their friends and family started coming home in body bags, they realized there wasn't any WMDs and they they were sold a lie.

Once people start to wake up and realize that alternative facts, pizza gate, flat Earth, anti climate change, antivaxx, birthers and the "very stable genius" were nothing but lies too, pushed by the far right elites to turn them against their own interest, they will hopefully wake up and reject this shit, ALL of it. The end game has always been another endless war in the middle East and another generation of people that hate America (it's not hard to see why).

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @Demogorgon is a fascist because he would serve the country?

Yes, Trump fucked up, bringing us to this point.

But now, it's not just Trump. It's the USA, and I think we sort of HAD to respond.

Go ahead and faceplam this if you like, but, I don't think Demogorgon is THAT bad. He's not threading to flood the board with the Proud Boys or whatever.

I don't think he's a fascist or a Nazi or a trump cult member. He just has different ideas about shit than the vast majority of us. And that's ok, to me.

Did I miss something that he said?
    I
    Edit:
    Did I miss a piece of news?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    The intention here is very clear. Don’t give him anymore attention. Facepalm away while none of us give a fuck. Yawn.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)

When the Facepalms Caught Up With Demogorgon

Oh, and for the record, I wouldn't serve the country either. Don't get me wrong.

I'm still a liberal leftist.

I still hope (admin edit: um fuck no)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Oh, and for the record, I wouldn't serve the country either.
    But would you join the military?
    (It could be argued that it's been decades since people who participated in military action actually served the country)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Racists rarely make good points, but whatever floats your boat.
    So, for the folks watching at home, this is in reference to a post that Demogorgon reported twice that had a funny .GIF about white people from M. Night's Last Airbender movie. I told Demogorgon it was impossible to be racist against white people due to the levers of power that white people have controlled for, forever (which was a pretty broad brush to paint with, I admit) and since then has decided to label me a racist, I guess, because I'm not waving a white pride flag.

He said he wouldn't argue with me on the board but has decided to facepalm me constantly, which like I said, I'm quite proud of because they're usually my posts where I tell people in the politics thread to donate money to voter rights organizations and other political actions instead of being 999% apathetic about everything and viewing American politics like it's the fucking Super Bowl. So yeah, facepalm city.

Anyway, @Demogorgon , if you're only going to be here to facepalm people that you don't like and not contribute anything, I'd invite you to leave the board and find someplace else that lines up more with what you're looking for in an online community. We can disagree and have differences of opinion about things, but if your default setting is to lash out and be shitty to everyone while acting like everyone else is the problem and you're the only sane one, then it might be a positive change for you to make.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    since then has decided to label me a racist, I guess, because I'm not waving a white pride flag.
    It has nothing at all to do with "white pride", which i don't have. It was a racist remark, i believe you're an awful human being, end of story.

Anyway, @Demogorgon , if you're only going to be here to facepalm people that you don't like and not contribute anything, I'd invite you to leave the board and find someplace else that lines up more with what you're looking for in an online community. We can disagree and have differences of opinion about things, but if your default setting is to lash out and be shitty to everyone while acting like everyone else is the problem and you're the only sane one, then it might be a positive change for you to make.
    No. You are one person on a short list of people here who, because you don't like what I have to say, feel the need to browbeat and abuse me constantly anytime I make a post regardless what it's about. You are the shitty one, and i get tired of putting up with it, but, be that as it may, i have done what i could to lay low and mind my business. If everyone is so offended by a facepalm, maybe it was a bad idea to add one. That has nothing to do with me.

I have had many even handed and solid interactions with Levi, and at this point, he's the only admin that matters. I'm not leaving, and i would like it very much if you stopped treating me like dirt and then claiming it's all my attitude or some other such nonsense.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    It has nothing at all to do with "white pride", which i don't have. It was a racist remark, i believe you're an awful human being, end of story.
    My feelings. They hurt.

No. You are one person on a short list of people here who, because you don't like what I have to say, feel the need to browbeat and abuse me constantly anytime I make a post regardless what it's about.
    My dude, I have gone out of my way to avoid replying to you for almost a year since I sent you that message last March and it was for this exact reason - to not give you ammunition for a pity party. Someone called you out for the facepalms and wanted you to speak and you threw a fit about it and made yourself a martyr. I decided to get off the sidelines about you and lend some support because it had been happening to me too.

I have had many even handed and solid interactions with Levi, and at this point, he's the only admin that matters. I'm not leaving, and i would like it very much if you stopped treating me like dirt and then claiming it's all my attitude or some other such nonsense.
    I will continue to do as I have from this point on - ignore you. It is up to you now to decide if you want to contribute to this community or be a nuisance in the background with your red button.