Thread: Trump 2020-21 - Epilogue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    I still do not get why they didn't just shoot the guy in the truck claiming to have a bomb.

Really... I get this notion that "all life is sacred" or whatever, and I understand that making examples out of people by killing them is generally not the most effective strategy, but blow that guy's head off already. We have been pussyfooting around way too much with these people, and so they feel entitled to do stuff like run into Walmart without a mask and sit on the floor and cry about freedom and their feelings. Fuck your feelings, remember?

We can't have some weird society where we tolerate someone dressing up like Chewbacca and raiding the capitol building with a spear, right before we kindly put him in jail and make sure he has a gluten free diet that's organic or WTF is going on? I've run out of every shred of patience.

At this point, I want mask mandates, vaccine passports, and potentially lethal enforcement of those rules. This disease is going to kill us all if we don't stop these idiots from bravely telling us to fuck off because we can't do anything about it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    and potentially lethal enforcement of those rules.
    So... let me see if i'm reading you right. You want people who don't use masks and don't get the vaccine to be executed? Is that what you're asking for?