Page 74 of 113 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 3385

Thread: Trump 2020-21 - Epilogue

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I just want Drump's head on a pike. He is a traitor to our country and our democracy. Can we do it old school, just once?

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I feel like him pardoning Flynn is the closest we're going to get to a concession. I'll take it. Now fuck off to Mar a Lago with your tail between your legs and golf away your tears. Sure, it'd be great if he and Jr (and Roger Stone) actually went to jail, but I know it's not going to happen, and I don't want to spend years of my life yelling "lock him up!" like a lunatic.

Just as long as he stays out of my orbit I guess I'll just shut up and enjoy it. He can have his shitty TV channel; I'm not going to watch it and nobody can make me. I'm not going to hang out on Parler, read Breitbart, or watch Fox or OAN either.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Lawsuit filed rife with typos.

All I have to say about this is... covfefe.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...dec0365e9bda48

There are a number of typos in the filing, including the word “district” spelled incorrectly twice in the first two lines of the front page – once as “districct” and then as “distrcoict”. It also twice misspells the name of witness William M. Briggs as “William Higgs” and “Williams M. Briggs”.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    I just want Drump's head on a pike. He is a traitor to our country and our democracy. Can we do it old school, just once?
    Vlad Tepes style.

Full Castlevania mode.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I feel like him pardoning Flynn is the closest we're going to get to a concession. I'll take it. Now fuck off to Mar a Lago with your tail between your legs and golf away your tears. Sure, it'd be great if he and Jr (and Roger Stone) actually went to jail, but I know it's not going to happen, and I don't want to spend years of my life yelling "lock him up!" like a lunatic.

Just as long as he stays out of my orbit I guess I'll just shut up and enjoy it. He can have his shitty TV channel; I'm not going to watch it and nobody can make me. I'm not going to hang out on Parler, read Breitbart, or watch Fox or OAN either.
    Trump isn't going ANYWHERE. TRUMPISM isn't going anywhere.

He's still the most powerful voice in the republican party. House and Senate hopefuls on the right will win primaries based on their loyalty to trump.

Current republican lawmakers will continue to do his bidding, for fear of being on the bad end of a tweet from Jesus Trump, and, thus incurring the wrath of his army of eighty something million twitter followers.

This isn't over.

MAGA isn't over.

We should just start calling it the "Trump Party."

And it's still the beginning of the end of this country.

That's how it looks to me, at any rate.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I actually think he can go away. When he's banned from social media, if he faces serious legal consequences... He will eventually go away.

And I think trumpism flounders with him. I don't think he is replaceable. He is a perfect storm of a number of factors that contribute to his popularity. All of the other people in his orbit or in that subculture simply lack his broader appeal. They couldn't pull it off. The question is: do the Democrats have the guts to make it happen.

No. No they don't.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I think a lot of people forget how quickly America loses interest in somebody once they're not in the spotlight anymore. When Trump goes away, he's gonna go away. The people will find a new cultural demigod to obsess over. One thing this country seems to do well is move the fuck on from damn near everything.

Maybe I'm just way too full of food and am being too optimistic.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Well, I'm a certified pessimist, @richardp .

And the VERY last thing I see this piece of shit doing is leaving the spotlight anytime... Like, at all. I don't see him leaving it until he is dead.

I saw footage of people praying on their knees, and speaking in tongues, at places where votes were being counted, trying to magically change the outcome.
    He's awakened some really, really frightening shit.
    I feel 100% sure that he could start a fucking trump religion.

But I hope and pray that you guys are right, and I'm wrong.

Hey: at least we put him into the One Term President Club.

He's the Bigleyist one term POTUS since 1992. Obama wasn't able to do THAT!
    Last edited by elevenism; 11-27-2020 at 06:10 AM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Petulant child:

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    ^ that's his message on thanksgiving btw.

I do not think the impact of Trump will go away when he's out of office. 70+ million people wanted that man to be president. more than the last election. the only way his impact will lessen is if he's dead (I'm not wishing death on anyone, just stating an opinion) .

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Dumbass

"Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous '80,000,000 votes' were not fraudulently or illegally obtained. When you see what happened in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia & Milwaukee, massive voter fraud, he's got a big unsolvable problem!" Trump tweeted on Friday.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Got my Gritty / Four Seasons Landscaping shirt but I realized it's such a niche joke that I'm going to get way more questions than laughs when I wear it. Oh well, it makes me laugh every time so who cares.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GulDukat View Post
    Dumbass

"Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous '80,000,000 votes' were not fraudulently or illegally obtained. When you see what happened in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia & Milwaukee, massive voter fraud, he's got a big unsolvable problem!" Trump tweeted on Friday.
    translation: black peoples votes dont matter to trump. how do people buy this shit ? voting is american. if you dont support the right to vote, you shouldnt be president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GulDukat View Post
    Dumbass

Four years later and this idiot still hasn't figured out that random dumb shit he tweets doesn't magically become law???

WTF.....even I'm quicker than this, and I'm pretty damn slow

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Got my Gritty / Four Seasons Landscaping shirt but I realized it's such a niche joke that I'm going to get way more questions than laughs when I wear it. Oh well, it makes me laugh every time so who cares.
    I opened it and showed it to my partner and it took maybe two minutes of explanation before she was like "so it has layers, huh?"

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Something tickled me in the thxgiving message. He said, referring to instances of "voter fraud,"

"There were probably, ten, twenty, thirty times that didn't get caught. We just got lucky and caught...numerous of them."

They caught numerous of them.

It just never ends with this guy lol. At least it's funny when he says dumb shit.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Holy crap

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    My husband and I have shared photos of his shirt and we get a ton of laughs. His WoW friends wanted the link so they could buy one, too.

Mostly, my husband says it’s the most comfortable shirt he owns. I got him the “extra soft” shirt.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Holy crap

https://twitter.com/shrimpJAJ

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    This appeal bullshit is going to SCOTUS and I dont like that at all.

I hate that I still have to think about this fucking election and worry about this orange asshole cheating his way into a second term. He lost. Fairly.

God, I want him to face indictments soooooo much. Id love for him to finally face consequences.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    This appeal bullshit is going to SCOTUS and I don’t like that at all.

I hate that I still have to think about this fucking election and worry about this orange asshole cheating his way into a second term. He lost. Fairly.

God, I want him to face indictments soooooo much. I’d love for him to finally face consequences.
    if he cheats his way to a second term, there will be an actual fucking revolution.

MILLIONS of people, myself included, would likely go Full Weather Underground.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Was just reading this article and it makes me want to take a shit on his face more than ever:

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...5dc9b4a810671e

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    There is nothing to worry about. There will be no second term.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    really, everyone, there will be no second term, LOL. Come on.

Just enjoy the fact that, behind the scenes right now, his orange makeup can't hide how red his face is, and he's flapping his tiny hands around in frustration.

Yes, it sucks that he's actively destroying democratic norms in the process, but what else is new with him.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    This appeal bullshit is going to SCOTUS and I don’t like that at all.
    Laurence Tribe is a legendary Harvard Constitutional Law professor.

December 8th is the “Safe Harbor deadline” for this Presidential election, meaning ALL court cases challenging the election results must be FINAL by that date.
    Last edited by allegro; 11-29-2020 at 02:20 PM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    He's what, 1-38 now?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I think it’s fair to say there’s a large degree (that is most likely obvious to everyone lol) of anxiety and having been burned many times before thinking “This’ll be what gets him!” that I have a hard time thinking he’s really done.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I think it’s fair to say there’s a large degree (that is most likely obvious to everyone lol) of anxiety and having been burned many times before thinking “This’ll be what gets him!” that I have a hard time thinking he’s really done.
    Here’s the PA SCOTUS Order; the decision is based on the doctrine of laches: http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/....pdf?cb=1f7217

Act 77 was passed over a year ago: https://www.governor.pa.gov/newsroom...ail-in-voting/

Plaintiffs were trying to get rid of that law to overturn this election, which violates laches.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Oh, I’m not calling anyone wrong aside from hoping that I am wrong about this.
    Last edited by Swykk; 11-29-2020 at 05:18 PM.