Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: Trump 2020 - "Person Woman Man Camera TV"

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Unfortunately I don't think that either of the examples you've mentioned would do it.
    He's made comments about fucking his own daughter, and openly talked about liking young women (which at some points could have been taken as meaning young enough to be creepy as fuck but not young enough to be illegal, but now seems likely to have meant something else).
    All of that is different than a tape of him actually fucking someone underage, but I stand by my original assessment of such a thing as not being enough to change minds or hearts. I wonder if there was a tape of him actually fucking Ivanka if his base would betray him. Or would it have to be a tape with him and his youngest? I feel like that would do it. Though I'm sure some QAnon freaks would do amazing gymnastics to defend that.

Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    And Kushner also cancelled his national testing plan because they thought the virus would ravage democratic states and that they could then blame the governors and that it would help him politically, so realistically we already know that he's allowed death tolls many, many times higher than 9/11 because he thought they wouldn't hurt his interests.
    The Kushner Strategy hasn't gotten half the coverage in the press that it should. Not a quarter of the coverage, actually—though the New Yorker piece didn't, I don't think, have attributed quotes, which would make the thing so much more above the fold. Regardless, in the American psyche, September 11th is still a whole separate patch of grass from almost any other tragedy, regardless of its death toll. Not that I expected my hypothetical to be true (though, after four years of seeing him deal with the middle east, I would actually believe he did such a thing if it came out).

Anyways, I don't even think iPhone footage of Trump actually saying, "Let's not do anything. All these people are blue state Blacks and Latinos, so fuck 'em, we'll blame the governors" would move people who haven't already moved.

Mentioned
    826 Post(s)
    I think any smoking gun is going to be related to veterans. Like this bounties on American soldiers in Afghanistan panning out with actual evidence pointing to Trump knowing. Veterans are a hot potato.

I also think some whistleblowing shit might come out related to Trump’s handling of Covid.

But I’m really hoping it’ll all be an October Surprise.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I think any smoking gun is going to be related to veterans. Like this bounties on American soldiers in Afghanistan panning out with actual evidence pointing to Trump knowing. Veterans are a hot potato.
    Are you able to explain to me why this isn't already getting more traction in right-leaning communities? People don't seem to be responding and, aside from the Lincoln Project, a lot of other media sources seem to be letting it slide. Even when vets speak up, it doesn't seem to be getting as much attention as one might think. What am I not understanding?

But I’m really hoping it’ll all be an October Surprise.
    I feel like there are already a couple of October Surprises already in the chute. I'm honestly worried about my ability to survive this October. Assuming I can find a goddamn job by then, I'll need to be on so much anxiety medication that I'll be fired for being a drooling zombie.

Mentioned
    826 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sesquipedalism View Post
    are you able to explain to me why this isn't already getting more traction in right-leaning communities?
    It’s “FAKE NEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWS!!!!!!”

Some intelligence is treating it as unconfirmed.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    It’s “FAKE NEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWS!!!!!!”

Some intelligence is treating it as unconfirmed.
    That's it? That's really the whole reason this isn't a huge thing at present? I seem to recall not being able to get away from Obama's Birth Certificate, even in coverage dismissive of the idea, even on major networks. That was certainly unconfirmed.

What the fuck?

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    I was gone for the weekend so missed a bit but this stuck out to me, mostly because I saw this headline earlier today: RNC: Decision on private Trump renomination vote not final.

I would laugh so hard if they legit nominate someone else and say fuck him. I know that's not really what the article is saying but it's there if you squint real hard.

Mentioned
    826 Post(s)

Mentioned
    826 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesquipedalism View Post
    That's it? That's really the whole reason this isn't a huge thing at present? I seem to recall not being able to get away from Obama's Birth Certificate, even in coverage dismissive of the idea, even on major networks. That was certainly unconfirmed.

What the fuck?
    It’s not a huge thing to the Trump cult. Because they don’t believe it. They think it’s bullshit.

A General said he doubted the intelligence so that’s what they believe.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russia...mmander-doubts

Mentioned
    826 Post(s)

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    this is such a pathetic photoshop job. they're not even trying to lie well anymore, are they.

Mentioned
    826 Post(s)
    @allegate , I’m trying to determine if that’s even REALLY from the WH. You can see the LAYERS, ffs.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    same. it appears to be equally divided whether it was officially released vs. it wasn't. it's this kind of thing that gives credence to their constant harping about fake news so I wish - even for a joke's sake! - people wouldn't do it.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Mentioned
    826 Post(s)
    HOLY SHIT

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

You know there's so much stuff going on that I didn't even realize that he hasn't said one single thing about this at all. wow.

Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Can SOMEONE, PLEASE, one of you journalists... can you PLEASE ask him to explain exactly what the functional difference is between absentee-ballot voting and mail-in ballots. Why, precisely, is one "ok" and the other not?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    the press pisses me off. they're too scared to ask good questions and confront him, because they know they'd get their credentials denied after that. it's sad.

Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Can SOMEONE, PLEASE, one of you journalists... can you PLEASE ask him to explain exactly what the functional difference is between absentee-ballot voting and mail-in ballots. Why, precisely, is one "ok" and the other not?
    Even if they asked, they'd never get a straight answer. At best, they'd get a rambling word salad; at worst, they'd get insults.

There is no way to get a meaningful answer out of that idiot. No way. He seems incapable of forming a coherent though and to verbalize it clearly, Koko the gorilla spoke more clearly with hand signs that he does with words.

Rest in peace, Koko.