Page 31 of 113 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2020-21 - Epilogue

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    @allegate , I’m trying to determine if that’s even REALLY from the WH. You can see the LAYERS, ffs.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    same. it appears to be equally divided whether it was officially released vs. it wasn't. it's this kind of thing that gives credence to their constant harping about fake news so I wish - even for a joke's sake! - people wouldn't do it.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    HOLY SHIT

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

You know there's so much stuff going on that I didn't even realize that he hasn't said one single thing about this at all. wow.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Can SOMEONE, PLEASE, one of you journalists... can you PLEASE ask him to explain exactly what the functional difference is between absentee-ballot voting and mail-in ballots. Why, precisely, is one "ok" and the other not?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    the press pisses me off. they're too scared to ask good questions and confront him, because they know they'd get their credentials denied after that. it's sad.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Can SOMEONE, PLEASE, one of you journalists... can you PLEASE ask him to explain exactly what the functional difference is between absentee-ballot voting and mail-in ballots. Why, precisely, is one "ok" and the other not?
    Even if they asked, they'd never get a straight answer. At best, they'd get a rambling word salad; at worst, they'd get insults.

There is no way to get a meaningful answer out of that idiot. No way. He seems incapable of forming a coherent though and to verbalize it clearly, Koko the gorilla spoke more clearly with hand signs that he does with words.

Rest in peace, Koko.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    He is under the mistaken impression that mail-in ballots are when the Secretary of State mails a bunch of ballots, totally unsolicited, to voters, whether they’re registered or not. Like junk mail.

This, he believes, leads to voter fraud and ballot harvesting.

Except states are mailing ballot APPLICATIONS after they’ve been REQUESTED. These ballot applications must pass the same strict scrutiny as any other.

And ballot harvesting happens with absentee ballots, too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballot_collection

Having a caregiver or family member deliver your ballot to the clerk’s office or post office is thought, to them, as suspicious. But it’s also the method used most by minorities since many do not have transportation.
    Last edited by allegro; 08-03-2020 at 06:57 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I just want someone to ask him:

"if mail in voting is allowed, and you win, would you still say it was rigged? "

just an absolute idiot. I may leave the country if he wins.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    speaking of that: if Biden wins he should create a 2020 election audit team just so that they can say with 100% certainty that Biden won. Just to kill the inevitable whinging from Trump.

You know, if he can give interviews from wherever he ends up...

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post

"if mail in voting is allowed, and you win, would you still say it was rigged? "

My husband is looking at real estate in Calgary. He is friends with a guy in WoW who is convincing him how easy it’ll be for us to immigrate their with our income, etc. Allegedly. That guy lives in Calgary.

(Edit: To clarify: I’m not moving to Calgary.)
    Last edited by allegro; 08-04-2020 at 09:15 AM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post

He's already answered that question:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...-because-i-won

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    speaking of that: if Biden wins he should create a 2020 election audit team just so that they can say with 100% certainty that Biden won. Just to kill the inevitable whinging from Trump.

You know, if he can give interviews from wherever he ends up...
    It wouldn't change anything. He'd just say the audit team was filled with never-trumper's.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    this interviewer wasn’t buying into his BS and it was awesome.

Trump: "read the books, read the manuals"
    "What books, what manuals? "

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    This part is, just ... omg. His niece, Mary, says he has a learning disability that he’s been hiding his entire life, and he’s been effectively institutionalized his entire life (he is, now).

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    You know what, let's laugh a little this morning.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Someone's gotta say something about these graphs that he's flipping through... This is your graph to prove your point?

[img]https://blueprint-api-production.s3....bf3a077dc1.png[/img]

[img]https://i2.wp.com/metro.co.uk/wp-con...44%2C471&ssl=1[/img]

Can't seem to find any images I can link to, oh well... if you've seen the interview, you've seen these "graphs."

EDIT: Also just to throw it in there, I'm constantly getting Pro-Trump ads on my facebook feed now. So, maybe FB isn't really spying all that great if they think this "appeals to me," either that, or Trump's re-election campaign is newly shoveling crazy money into social media ads.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 08-04-2020 at 10:43 AM.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    omg. i watched the whole thing. hes an awful terrible human being. i’d just like to point out that he NEVER shut down the economy. governors did that. not him. he’s so full of shit. his contempt for john lewis is fucking dumb too. he called his district (where i live) a hole. john lewis did more for people than trump ever has no matter how much he says that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    He just pronounced Yosemite as "Yo-semite". This man's ignorance knows no bounds.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I hate that between seeing his walk of shame and knowing now that he's never been allowed to watch a single episode of Looney Tunes I feel the slightest bit of sorrow for him.

Everyone should be able to laugh at Bugs Bunny dagnabbit!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I hate that between seeing his walk of shame and knowing now that he's never been allowed to watch a single episode of Looney Tunes I feel the slightest bit of sorrow for him.

Everyone should be able to laugh at Bugs Bunny dagnabbit!
    I know you're being funny, but narcissists bank on others having emotions. Don't ever feel sorry for someone reaping what they sow.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    oh it's genuine, but that small amount is far FAR over-shadowed by everything else.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I know you're being funny, but narcissists bank on others having emotions. Don't ever feel sorry for someone reaping what they sow.
    If you read Mary L. Trump's book, it's not totally narcissism. It's a fascinating but terrifying book.

https://www.dailyrepublic.com/all-dr...resolute-desk/
    Last edited by allegro; 08-04-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    This part is, just ... omg. His niece, Mary, says he has a learning disability that he’s been hiding his entire life, and he’s been effectively institutionalized his entire life (he is, now).

That was actually conducted with an Aussie interviewer from down here, now located in the US. Trump really underestimated him.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    That was actually conducted with an Aussie interviewer from down here, now located in the US. Trump really underestimated him.
    I guess he gave him an interview in 2018 that Swan was criticized for his handling of... where apparently he was caught "smirking" at a DACA gotcha moment, but the end political fallout was nothing. Trump probably perceived this to be another thing where he could say dumb shit and this guy would hurt his own cause by reveling in Trump's stupidity.

Which is a weird strategy. Either way, it didn't seem to work so great this time. So much for Trump's 4D Chess.

Also, I guess it's a good thing for him that one of the questions on his cognitive exam wasn't "say the word 'Yosemite' out loud"
    Last edited by Jinsai; 08-04-2020 at 07:21 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Also, I guess it's a good thing for him that one of the questions on his cognitive exam wasn't "say the word 'Yosemite' out loud"
    Now, "Yo! Semites!" is trending on Twitter.
    Last edited by allegro; 08-05-2020 at 12:48 AM.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Trump obviously doesn't know or care, unless someone decides to make this a dunk-on-the-media talking point... Yosemite is a made-up word anyway, it's a European corruption of the name of the Indigenous band who lived there for hundreds if not thousands of years, the Ahwahnechee (who called the valley Ahwahne). Californian militia troops burned their villages to the ground in 1851, and starved them of their food stores. They couldn't even properly pronounce the name of the group they were committing genocide against. So we called the place they used to live Yosemite. Guess you learn something new everyday?
    Last edited by botley; 08-04-2020 at 09:53 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I thought all Americans knew that word when they saw it.

If you have a learning disability or you aren’t American or you’re 10, maybe then you couldn’t pronounce it.

Like, I’d never seen “Antigone” spelled out, before. So, phonetically, it looked like “anti-gone” instead of “an-TIG-uh-knee.” But Americans grow up seeing Yosemite as part of our culture all the time.

And this guy:

I’m betting that Mary Trump is right and Trump has dyslexia.
    Last edited by allegro; 08-05-2020 at 12:51 AM.