Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Trump 2020 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    sadly, I don't expect much to come of this.
    Is this in relation to what Rick was talking about a week or so ago?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I don't even know. I think Rick might have been referring to the Russian intel. Even if true (and it most likely is but that's just me speculating) , I doubt there will be any actions taken against Trump, or that he will resign or anything of that nature. It'll just piss him off more and he'll act even more erratic. Which is hard to think about.

Mentioned
    820 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Is this in relation to what Rick was talking about a week or so ago?
    No, SCOTUS decision due this morning about Trump tax returns. Edit: Ugh, delayed yet again.

PLUS now new intel showing that Bolton told Trump about Russia paying the Taliban a bounty to kill American troops in Afghanistan.
    Last edited by allegro; 06-30-2020 at 01:26 PM.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Man, shit is getting savage.

Mentioned
    820 Post(s)

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

It's officially the 365th day this pile of mango flavored human waste has been on his golf properties in his 3.5yrs in office. A whole fuckin' year!

Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    I'll never get the golf thing. I've gone to a putting range and I guess I understand it.... just WHY. What is it about THIS sport that all the presidents have to play it? It sucks, it's boring... and yet it's like the "president's sport." I can understand diplomatic cheery matches and shit, but why did Obama need to fucking golf so much? Same with Clinton. They all golf. Bush Jr was the goofiest person ever, and apparently could golf. Fuck golf.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I'll never get the golf thing. I've gone to a putting range and I guess I understand it.... just WHY. What is it about THIS sport that all the presidents have to play it? It sucks, it's boring... and yet it's like the "president's sport." I can understand diplomatic cheery matches and shit, but why did Obama need to fucking golf so much? Same with Clinton. They all golf. Bush Jr was the goofiest person ever, and apparently could golf. Fuck golf.
    Because it's isolated and they can make under the table deals on the greens without any interference.

Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Because it's isolated and they can make under the table deals on the greens without any interference.
    Y'know I originally assumed that... but if that's the case, can't we have a track record of everyone Trump is golfing with? I mean, if that's the cover, surely it's kinda easy to see who he's playing against. Unless he's just playing by himself...

And then, isn't that kind of a horrible cover for a deal? I mean, unless the golf thing is just a front

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Y'know I originally assumed that... but if that's the case, can't we have a track record of everyone Trump is golfing with? I mean, if that's the cover, surely it's kinda easy to see who he's playing against. Unless he's just playing by himself...

And then, isn't that kind of a horrible cover for a deal? I mean, unless the golf thing is just a front
    I actually quite enjoy the idea of Trump just out there put putting around entirely by himself muttering to himself about how great he is.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post

It's officially the 365th day this pile of mango flavored human waste has been on his golf properties in his 3.5yrs in office. A whole fuckin' year!
    by the time heís voted out in november (please fsm) heíll have spent a quarter of his presidency golfing. just terrible. i think golfing during the pandemic is an especially bad look for him. maddow was saying last night, weíre running out of ppe again. so cases are spreading like wildfire and our front line healthcare workers donít have the equipment they need and king trump must golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    I actually quite enjoy the idea of Trump just out there put putting around entirely by himself muttering to himself about how great he is.
    I really wouldn't be surprised. On impulse, I bought the audio book about how he cheats at golf. Putting it on in the background is giving me some relief, even if I don't understand 90% of the golf terms they keep talking about. Like "if he said par 4 on a six ten green with a handicap, my GOD!! That's madness! Nobody would believe it! Why would he lie like that?"

I guess I just have to take the author's word
    Last edited by Jinsai; 07-03-2020 at 03:56 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    this scares me because I can see this happening:
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9600486.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I really wouldn't be surprised. On impulse, I bought the audio book about how he cheats at golf. Putting it on in the background is giving me some relief, even if I don't understand 90% of the golf terms they keep talking about. Like "if he said par 4 on a six ten green with a handicap, my GOD!! That's madness! Nobody would believe it! Why would he lie like that?"

I guess I just have to take the author's word

Cheating at golf is like the laziest, most pointless form of cheating there is, because honestly, nobody gives a shit. It impresses no one. Even the tall tale fishing stories (it was THIS BIG, no, honest!) are less intellectually dishonest, and that's saying something.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    this scares me because I can see this happening:
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9600486.html
    Terrifying.

And obviously, I agree with you. Nothing is too far for him to try.
    Last edited by Swykk; 07-03-2020 at 06:53 PM.

Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Terrifying.

And obviously, I agree with you. Nothing is too far for him to try.
    Part of the equation not being considered here is that if Trump loses the election and starts this shit, there will be protests like you've NEVER seen.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Part of the equation not being considered here is that if Trump loses the election and starts this shit, there will be protests like you've NEVER seen.
    Agreed. The entire nation will essentially go on strike. Think the Floyd protests were major? Just wait until Trump wins again.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I agree, the country will be protesting and the most divided it's ever been (even worse than now)

..but then what? He'll still be president for a second term.

I'll even go as far as saying if he wins again, I may want to move out of the country. I never thought I'd say that but..

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    He already used the military to clear a path for a photo op. That was probably just a test to see if they'd be on his side if he pulled such crap with the election and told the military to go out and stop the protesters by force.

Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    He won't be re-elected, and if he pulls some stupid shit they'll just cuff him and drag him out. These Q Anon fantasies are some silly fucking mindfarts from deranged people who suck. If Trump loses he's gone, and Bill Maher can shut the fuck about it too. We'll cross that bridge when we need to, and it'll be fun if it goes there, but it won't.

Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    Kanye West announces he's running for president and Elon Musk endorses him.

FUCK. THIS. YEAR.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/04/kanye...mNXSCKVr5lwQVg

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    guess he wasn't happy with his friend Trump

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

FUCK. THIS. YEAR.

I'm pretty sure he's run before and it never goes anywhere. Or at least he's talked about it.

This isn't the first time I've heard something along these lines anyways, but maybe I'm mis-remembering.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    an album is due out in nov by kanye. publicity stunt.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    guess he wasn't happy with his friend Trump
    heís doing this to help trump get re-elected. itís definitely a ploy to take black votes from biden.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

FUCK. THIS. YEAR.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    he’s doing this to help trump get re-elected. it’s definitely a ploy to take black votes from biden.
    hah. the majority of black people aren't going to vote for kanye, especially considering his ties to Trump.

all I know is that, one way or another, we will be crying in November. Tears of joy...or....

Mentioned
    408 Post(s)
    There were a lot of people who didn't really wanna admit it, but after a few drinks they'd admit "c'mon, it'd be craaaaaaaazy if Trump became president! Think of how insane that'd be!"

Kanye, if his name is actually on the ballot, will definitely appeal to that sort of voter.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Kanye can't appear on at least ten state ballots as an independent. Non-starter. Album publicity.