Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Wait what?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    shit's on fire, yo.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Re-release of whatever was written here last year. Honestly too tired today to look into it at all; just sharing what a quick google search brought up.

https://archive.is/elQVx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_is_dead View Post
    Honest question though: is Antifa actually a good group? Not saying that there obviously aren't worse, but I feel like I haven't exactly read anything positive about their actions. Very much open to someone helping me get a better understanding here.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Re-release of whatever was written here last year. Honestly too tired today to look into it at all; just sharing what a quick google search brought up.

https://archive.is/elQVx
    Ok so how reputable is this information though. I'm trying SO hard not to get overly excited about this, in case it pans out to be bullshit. But sweet baby jesus let there be proof.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Ok so how reputable is this information though. I'm trying SO hard not to get overly excited about this, in case it pans out to be bullshit. But sweet baby jesus let there be proof.
    Given that it came out in 2019 and didn't make ripples, I'm going with "not reputable".

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    That's the same old shit they've been peddling for years.

The actual interesting thing they did last night were interfere with Chicago police communications.

They can fuck right off with their class reductionist shit, though.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I was thinking about the whole anonymous thing this morning. They're really no better than wikileaks at this point, just blasting information out there with no sense of what it might do. Chris Rock is in Epstein's little black book but I'm like 99.9% sure he doesn't diddle little kids. Shit, Beyonce is in the book and, again, like 99.9% sure she's not part of his nefarious schemes. A lot of people are going to get caught in this and they're not the 'bad' ones.

Anon basically just put a claymore down and pressed the trigger.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    With everything else that’s going on now, I’m starting to think I need to learn some form of self defense and get myself back into shape because if things go tits up, me and my depleted 135 lb figure doesn’t stand a chance. The thought of owning a handgun for self defense doesn’t sound like too bad of an idea either.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Oh anonymous have never been actually interesting effective group, it just a bunch of edgy kids wearing the mask of a Catholic fascist. Those people are fucking idiots.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_is_dead View Post
    Who would have guessed that the guy who cozied up to Kim Jong-un and Vladimir Putin wasn't a fan of anti-fascists?

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Honest question though: is Antifa actually a good group? Not saying that there obviously aren't worse, but I feel like I haven't exactly read anything positive about their actions. Very much open to someone helping me get a better understanding here.
    It's not a singular group. It can't be classified as such. There's no leader. It's at best a loose network of independent anarchist collectives. You want to judge "their" actions, you're judging a bunch of uncoordinated efforts under a general rubric, in which case, let's call anti-vax a Terrorist Group while we're at it.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    It's not a singular group. It can't be classified as such. There's no leader. It's at best a loose network of independent anarchist collectives. You want to judge "their" actions, you're judging a bunch of uncoordinated efforts under a general rubric, in which case, let's call anti-vax a Terrorist Group while we're at it.
    You won't hear me object to that - but good info, thanks for the clarification.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Given that it came out in 2019 and didn't make ripples, I'm going with "not reputable".
    This is about the only thing I can find from anything close to a legitimate source:
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...son-allegation

It sounds fishy. The allegations are disturbing, to say the least, and they seem to be picking up steam in some places. But they also seem to be completely unverifiable.

The man has bragged about sexual assault in the past, he's most definitely a rapist even without these accusations. A child rapist though would be a new accusation.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    A child rapist though would be a new accusation.
    It wouldn't though, and it goes way back before he ever ran for president, and has a corroborated witness.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    It wouldn't though, and it goes way back before he ever ran for president, and has a corroborated witness.
    Sorry, what I mean by new is that the other accusations of rape and sexual assault made against him don't allege that he targeted children. This would be the first to allege he targeted children.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Sorry, what I mean by new is that the other accusations of rape and sexual assault made against him don't allege that he targeted children. This would be the first to allege he targeted children.
    No, I'm referring to the Jane Doe accusation that I believe was first thrown out there in the 90s, then came back when he was running for president, alleging that he raped a thirteen year old girl at Epstein's place. Who knows the truth, but there was a corroborating witness.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    edit: wrong thread
    Last edited by versusreality; 05-31-2020 at 09:24 PM.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    You won't hear me object to that - but good info, thanks for the clarification.
    I was being somewhat facetious about anti-vax, as dangerous as they are. Since our governments have been working for the past twenty years to suspend the civil liberties of anyone designated a terrorist, this announcement is very bad indeed.

Since there IS no defined group, then the American state can easily define it themselves to include... anyone they want to imprison/subject to warrantless surveillance! For any reason at all! GOOD JOB, PATRIOT ACT.
    Last edited by botley; 05-31-2020 at 11:34 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    I was being somewhat facetious about anti-vax, as dangerous as they are. Since our governments have been working for the past twenty years to suspend the civil liberties of anyone designated a terrorist, this announcement is very bad indeed.

Since there IS no defined group, then the American state can easily define it themselves to include... anyone they want to imprison/subject to warrantless surveillance! For any reason at all! GOOD JOB, PATRIOT ACT.
    Yeah, I know the anti-vax thing was sarcasm. My response wasn't though. Stupid fuckers are killing people with their bullshit propaganda.

But anyway, re the whole terrorist thing: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/u...ist-group.html

Kinda sounding like this is just another one of those things that he wants to rant and rave about but can't actually do.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Section 802 of the Patriot Act lays out what constitutes domestic terrorism on an individual basis. All it takes is one precedent-setting prosecution (from, say, an Attorney General like the current one who is nakedly partisan, and favours all but unfettered Presidential authority over the executive branch) to interpret the phrase "dangerous to human life" so it will include non-lethal tactics used by antifa, and then the definition becomes broad enough to include just about anything.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    A tweet for everything. Maybe he really is a time traveler?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

fucking hell.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    "dominate"

He really is using war language, isn't he?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    "dominate"

He really is using war language, isn't he?
    I was thinking more like he's a bottom; didn't Stormy Daniels spank him with a copy of a magazine with his face on it?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

fucking hell.
    Was this while he was hiding in a bunker because the protestors that were being blocked by the secret service and the "vicious dogs" were scaring him?