Page 23 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2020-21 - Epilogue

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GulDukat View Post
    That's quite a video. I really don't understand why Trump would re-tweet that as people are heard saying "fuck Trump."
    I don't think he actually listened to the audio... he probably just saw a video of a bunch of Trump dickheads rolling around waving in golf carts and thought "yay, my people!" What's amazing is that it actually sat undeleted for 3 or 4 hours. There's people out there who suggest that he actually meant to share a video with his supporters gleefully shouting out "white power," but I think that's far-fetched. He's just incredibly stupid and lazy.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I don't think he actually listened to the audio... he probably just saw a video of a bunch of Trump dickheads rolling around waving in golf carts and thought "yay, my people!" What's amazing is that it actually sat undeleted for 3 or 4 hours. There's people out there who suggest that he actually meant to share a video with his supporters gleefully shouting out "white power," but I think that's far-fetched. He's just incredibly stupid and lazy.
    Yeah, nothing in that video shows Trump or his supporters in a positive light.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    so, Trump actually re-tweeted a video where a Trump supporter yells out "white power"

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...ng-white-power
    This is hilarious!! I’ve watched it five times! Those Villages seniors are feisty!!

The guy who shouts “That’s right! white power” is in response to some guy yelling “WHERE’S YOUR WHITE HOOD?!” The lady next to him is yelling “NAZIS!” at them. That neighborhood must be intense.
    Last edited by allegro; 06-28-2020 at 04:15 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    that retweet is getting a lot of traction all over the news.

probably the most blantly racist thing he retweeted, even if it was "indirect" .

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    problem is that it's so absurdly over the top that he COULD NOT HAVE actually meant to do it... the damaging part is that he was stupid enough to, not that he actually meant to tweet "white power." Still, that doesn't control how this plays out, and maybe he should eat a little bit of his own misinformation medicine.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I wonder if that "white power" old dude will be voting for Biden, considering Trump is orange.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesquipedalism View Post
    I’m actually pretty shocked he hasn’t been doxxed yet. Unless I just missed it.
    He will be... and the end truth is that he's an old man living in a senior living facility. We should probably just. let. it. go.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    He will be... and the end truth is that he's an old man living in a senior living facility. We should probably just. let. it. go.
    That’s not a senior living facility! LOL, that’s The Villages!

Land of Retiree STDs! LOL.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    so, Trump actually re-tweeted a video where a Trump supporter yells out "white power"

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...ng-white-power
    I was watching this video, thinking "how can a country become so polarized?". At the end of the day these are just two groups of people, both of which want happiness, health and well being, and meaning. How do you get two groups of people to shout at each other like this? The video reminded me of the hominid battle scene of Space Odyssey.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    this country has been polarized since people wanted to remain under England vs. breaking free. many colonists wanted to remain under the King. polarization is nothing new. the topics of the polarization change. I wish it would end. but not in my lifetime.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    this country has been polarized since people wanted to remain under England vs. breaking free. many colonists wanted to remain under the King. polarization is nothing new. the topics of the polarization change. I wish it would end. but not in my lifetime.
    I obviously side with the "anti-White Power" group, but I also think that such polarization won't help to reach an agreement. Which compromises should be made (if any)? Compromises in the fight against racism should not be made, BUT there are other things that these pro-Trumpers support...Sad to see such polarization not only in the US, but in other countries as well (Brazil, Mexico)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

well at least someone did.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

that's an interesting development.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I can't imagine a presidency surviving any one of these things, and yet here they are all at once. Teflon Don earned his name, for sure

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    sadly, I don't expect much to come of this.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    sadly, I don't expect much to come of this.
    Is this in relation to what Rick was talking about a week or so ago?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I don't even know. I think Rick might have been referring to the Russian intel. Even if true (and it most likely is but that's just me speculating) , I doubt there will be any actions taken against Trump, or that he will resign or anything of that nature. It'll just piss him off more and he'll act even more erratic. Which is hard to think about.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Is this in relation to what Rick was talking about a week or so ago?
    No, SCOTUS decision due this morning about Trump tax returns. Edit: Ugh, delayed yet again.

PLUS now new intel showing that Bolton told Trump about Russia paying the Taliban a bounty to kill American troops in Afghanistan.
    Last edited by allegro; 06-30-2020 at 01:26 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Man, shit is getting savage.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

It's officially the 365th day this pile of mango flavored human waste has been on his golf properties in his 3.5yrs in office. A whole fuckin' year!

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I'll never get the golf thing. I've gone to a putting range and I guess I understand it.... just WHY. What is it about THIS sport that all the presidents have to play it? It sucks, it's boring... and yet it's like the "president's sport." I can understand diplomatic cheery matches and shit, but why did Obama need to fucking golf so much? Same with Clinton. They all golf. Bush Jr was the goofiest person ever, and apparently could golf. Fuck golf.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I'll never get the golf thing. I've gone to a putting range and I guess I understand it.... just WHY. What is it about THIS sport that all the presidents have to play it? It sucks, it's boring... and yet it's like the "president's sport." I can understand diplomatic cheery matches and shit, but why did Obama need to fucking golf so much? Same with Clinton. They all golf. Bush Jr was the goofiest person ever, and apparently could golf. Fuck golf.
    Because it's isolated and they can make under the table deals on the greens without any interference.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Because it's isolated and they can make under the table deals on the greens without any interference.
    Y'know I originally assumed that... but if that's the case, can't we have a track record of everyone Trump is golfing with? I mean, if that's the cover, surely it's kinda easy to see who he's playing against. Unless he's just playing by himself...

And then, isn't that kind of a horrible cover for a deal? I mean, unless the golf thing is just a front

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Y'know I originally assumed that... but if that's the case, can't we have a track record of everyone Trump is golfing with? I mean, if that's the cover, surely it's kinda easy to see who he's playing against. Unless he's just playing by himself...

And then, isn't that kind of a horrible cover for a deal? I mean, unless the golf thing is just a front
    I actually quite enjoy the idea of Trump just out there put putting around entirely by himself muttering to himself about how great he is.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post

It's officially the 365th day this pile of mango flavored human waste has been on his golf properties in his 3.5yrs in office. A whole fuckin' year!
    by the time he’s voted out in november (please fsm) he’ll have spent a quarter of his presidency golfing. just terrible. i think golfing during the pandemic is an especially bad look for him. maddow was saying last night, we’re running out of ppe again. so cases are spreading like wildfire and our front line healthcare workers don’t have the equipment they need and king trump must golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    I actually quite enjoy the idea of Trump just out there put putting around entirely by himself muttering to himself about how great he is.
    I really wouldn't be surprised. On impulse, I bought the audio book about how he cheats at golf. Putting it on in the background is giving me some relief, even if I don't understand 90% of the golf terms they keep talking about. Like "if he said par 4 on a six ten green with a handicap, my GOD!! That's madness! Nobody would believe it! Why would he lie like that?"

I guess I just have to take the author's word
    Last edited by Jinsai; 07-03-2020 at 03:56 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    this scares me because I can see this happening:
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9600486.html