Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Trump 2020 - There are still children in detention separated from their parents

Mentioned
    813 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I just thought... if I was the CEO of Twitter, at this juncture, I'd just shut the platform down until November 4th. Fuck it. This opinion has nothing to do with the fact that I despise Twitter for all the reasons that I think Trump loves it. There's just too much at stake at this point, and I wouldn't want to have history remember me as the mouthpiece of The Great American Fascist Moment.
    I wish both Twitter and Facebook were FORCED to shut down during the lead-up to elections. I hate Trump, but Section 230 DOES allow social media to act like innocent bystanders when they’re really publishers with millions and millions in advertising money without any care as to curation or social responsibility. They are totally unregulated by the FCC. It’s a free-for-all. People can LIVE STREAM A MURDER ON FACEBOOK. And Facebook shrugs and says “but free speech.” The abuse and propaganda on Twitter is INSANE. With very little oversight. And the oversight that IS there is doled out SO irregularly, it makes zero sense. Conservatives whine that they’re primary targets on Twitter, but that’s BULLSHIT. I’ve been in Twitter jail at least 6 times. I’m on at least my 8th account since 2008. These fucking MAGA stalkers are crazy. The Bernie wackos are almost as bad (many are now teaming up with the Trump people). It’s like a fucking cesspool BECAUSE it’s unregulated. Something as big and as profitable without any form of speech regulation is ANARCHY. There is hate speech, there are thousands of people insisting that Michelle Obama is a DUDE, it’s just nuts. And leaving threats up? FROM THE PRESIDENT? WHAT THE FUCK.
    Last edited by allegro; 05-29-2020 at 03:21 PM.

Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    @allegro , I've worked gigs in some spots where people don't think the way I do, and I've heard people joke about how Michelle Obama is a man. It's really bizarre. I bite my tongue; I'm not there to make friends, I'm there to do my job well, get a paycheck, and leave.

Anyway, right NOW seems like a wise and pivotal time to cut ties with the WHO doesn't it? I mean, why wait? What kind of smart, thoughtful leader wouldn't think it was the perfect time to sever ties with the World Health Organization.

SAVE US

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Anonymous is leaking information on a supposedly ONGOING child trafficking industry that has involved Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump. And that Epstein was murdered because he had information that linked Trump to this. Like many people assumed.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    I was about to post about that.

and also post this:

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)