Page 50 of 113 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 3385

Thread: Trump 2020-21 - Epilogue

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GulDukat View Post
    I honestly hope that they cancel the next two debates. What's the point? Let's just get this fucking election over with already.
    I do want to see Harris destroy Pence though. Just for fun.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    The next debate is a town hall format, so the questions will be coming from people while the moderator, Steve Schully from CSPAN will try to keep it on topic and flowing.

I don't think it's controversial to say Biden won the debate. These things are determined on style points alone and he looked like the physical representation of every person who is tired of this asshole. I think he hung on well and surprisingly, his appeals towards the cameras seemed to break through a little? I normally hate that.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Trump was MANIC, out-of-control. Spewing total nonsense.

I have PTSD, and all that really triggered my PTSD pretty badly. I checked Twitter and I’m not alone.

My husband just said, “I kinda feel violated.” James Carville is on MSNBC and he said “I was being PAID to watch that and it was tough to watch.”

It was aggressive abusive awful shit, none of it informative or useful.
    yes!! maddow called trump an abuser and said wallace was a victim in addition to biden. she was in shock when it cut to her after it was over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Total shitshow. About what I expected. What happens when we elect a nutjob. It's not going to get more normal.

At the very least, hopefully it woke some people up. Probably not though.

One guy kept messaging me. Told me Trump destroyed him. How? Lol
    yes! i’ve seen that magats on twitter saying he “owned” biden. so interrupting people is ownage now? is that what our government elections have been reduced to? who can talk loudest? welcome to costco. i love you.

also trump lies all the time. he reverses his words all the time. why can’t he lie and deny white supremacy? then tell his white bois the opposite in a few hours. would they really not know he still loves them? that part of the debate to me was the weirdest and most twisted part. we’ve gone thru months of unrest that he’s done nothing to quell. just say some shit about unity and human race. would it kill him to say it? i dare you, trump.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Full disclosure: I did not watch the majority of the debate. I intended to watch and watched the first 12 or so minutes but I had to turn it off. That was all I needed to see. I followed along on Twitter and got the broad strokes but I don't fully know the degree of shitshow that was on display.

With that said, Biden should absolutely pull out of the final two debates. There is nothing to gain by standing up there with him again, regardless of the moderator. Before last night my SO said she was surprised Biden agreed to the debates and there was little in it for him to participate. I mostly agreed with the point but not participating would give the Trump campaign talking points..."what is he afraid of?" and "well clearly he's unfit" and "he's senile". They'd already floated those attacks and not agreeing to debates would have put fuel on the fire.

Last night changed that. Biden got up there and, from what I've read, did as well as one could expect with a fucking lunatic across the stage. There is no reason to participate in anything further. Trump showed his ass, don't give him the chance to pivot and do damage control, or worse, ratchet the insanity up a notch or five. Do town halls or something to talk to voters and address questions but DO NOT get on that stage with him again.

And if Trump wants to put the drug use of large adults sons in play...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I’m not into censorship but the tweet above makes me question how such brain dead “information” can be given to the world and accepted by so many.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I’m not into censorship but the tweet above makes me question how such brain dead “information” can be given to the world and accepted by so many.
    Agreed. I like how Twitter has added the note about mail voting but I think it should go several steps further by pointing out much of what is stated / suggested in the video is A. a lie and B. illegal.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    yes! i’ve seen that magats on twitter saying he “owned” biden. so interrupting people is ownage now? is that what our government elections have been reduced to? who can talk loudest? welcome to costco. i love you.

also trump lies all the time. he reverses his words all the time. why can’t he lie and deny white supremacy? then tell his white bois the opposite in a few hours. would they really not know he still loves them? that part of the debate to me was the weirdest and most twisted part. we’ve gone thru months of unrest that he’s done nothing to quell. just say some shit about unity and human race. would it kill him to say it? i dare you, trump.

If all you watch is Fox News where 'he who talks the loudest wins" then yeah Trump fucking killed it.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    it's the same weird slippery slope that Q used by glomming onto the child trafficking: Censorship is bad but you see that and think "you know, maybe not all censorship is bad?"

I can't get my thoughts into the right order to make sense via text right now so I apologize for letting you infer what I'm getting at vs. my stating it clearly.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I honestly don't think I'm going to watch the next debates. I heard my mind audibly snap at some point last night.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Honestly, I feel like it's not good for me to keep paying attention to this garbage....all that's going to happen is that Trump is going to confirm he's a shitbag......

But for whatever reason I just can't stop.........

I'm tired. But I know I won't stop watching.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Last edited by allegro; 10-01-2020 at 08:54 PM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    "virtually nobody gets it"

indeed, a nobody got it.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    So, if Trump dies before the election is over, does a vote from Trump/Pence just become a vote for Pence?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Joe Biden has a very good excuse to pull out of the next debate now?

Just hope Joe doesn’t get it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_is_dead View Post
    Joe Biden has a very good excuse to pull out of the next debate now?

Just hope Joe doesn’t get it.
    Should be fine. Didn't go near him, did he?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    This is disturbing, but the comments in the thread had me laughing so hard omg ...

The Twitter peeps FOUND this asshole, of course ... Amazing. Y’all Qaida, LOL.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Here’s another one. Already located by Twitter peeps ... he owns a lunch counter in Brooklyn. Another hilarious Twitter thread.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Lol lol lol

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    The rumors were true. The rumors are also that this is bullshit, because Trump is a liar.

Last edited by allegro; 10-02-2020 at 07:29 AM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    So Trump and Melania have COVID now supposedly but who actually knows? The next debate is Oct. 15th.. I guess that's enough quarantine time from now until then (dependent on subsequent testing), i thought maybe he's actually trying to dodge the rest of the debates since COVID would make a great excuse. I bet he couldn't handle Biden telling him to shut up and had a big ol tantrum about it.

EDIT: @allegro beat me to it.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I haven't been this happy all year.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I highly doubt that they are pretending that he has Covid-19 to weasel out of a debate.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    You're both thiefs of joy. You know that?

Lol

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Hopefully he's got his bleach and hydrochloroquine to get him through this

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Confirmation from the White House physician.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Several of the first responses below his tweet I read are all in some strange language with scary pictures attached.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

I should be in bed, damnit.