Page 62 of 113 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 3385

Thread: Trump 2020-21 - Epilogue

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Looking at Trumps tweets, if he does lose he’s REALLY REALLY not going to leave with dignity is he?
    as if he had any dignity to begin with.

my biggest concern is that if he loses, his followers are going to get EVEN MORE VIOLENT and TERRIFYING.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    as if he had any dignity to begin with.

my biggest concern is that if he loses, his followers are going to get EVEN MORE VIOLENT and TERRIFYING.
    Yeah he wonders why so many people took up the postal vote option when ,aside from the pandemic, Trump was trying to get his supporters to be poll watchers and turn up en masse to polling stations to ‘check fraud wasn’t going on’ but really to intimidate people which is really fucked up. I hate it when anyone from any party is there when I go to vote, I feel my vote is between me and my ballot

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    there were no lines at my precinct yesterday which was immediately concerning to me but i told myself it was because of mail in and early voting. i’m holding out hope that my county comes through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I'm in missouri so there was no hope in hell of turning it blue but it took me almost 2 hours in line to vote after getting in line at around 715am.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    I'm in missouri so there was no hope in hell of turning it blue but it took me almost 2 hours in line to vote after getting in line at around 715am.
    I for real thought Galloway was going to take it there for a second but of course how naive of me to think that Missouri can ever be anything other than the backwoods ass hillbilly haven that it is.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    I for real thought Galloway was going to take it there for a second but of course how naive of me to think that Missouri can ever be anything other than the backwoods ass hillbilly haven that it is.
    It's small but i'm super happy I got to vote for Cori "Defund the Pentagon" Bush AND have her win. That was tight.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    It's small but i'm super happy I got to vote for Cori "Defund the Pentagon" Bush AND have her win. That was tight.
    Hell yeah. The only person I voted for that actually won was Cleaver, and there was no chance he was going to lose because he is so ingrained into our local district out here and is such a great guy. But jesus, at least in the mid terms I had more than one candidate that I voted for win, but this year feels like "well what was the point in that" since everyone lost. I'm jealous of my friends who live across the state line in KS and got to vote to reelect Sharice Davids and tell Amanda Adkins and her nazi ass family to fuck off.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    It would of been funny if Biden won by electoral vote but lost the popular vote, meaning both sides end up with egg on their face.
    Last edited by Frozen Beach; 11-04-2020 at 04:18 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Fox News declared Michigan for Biden

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Newly minted USA citizen here. Is this really going to come down based on an 8000 vote lead in NV? Or am I misinterpreting this?

Edit- Like 248 + 16 + 6 is 270, and that 6 rests on a current lead of 8000?

BTW I didn't vote for Trump, obv.
    Last edited by DF118; 11-04-2020 at 04:57 PM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DF118 View Post
    Newly minted USA citizen here. Is this really going to come down based on an 8000 vote lead in NV? Or am I misinterpreting this?

Well, if that 8k lead holds, yeah, Biden wins. He has some other routes to victory, but that's the clearest and most likely. It gets kind of surreal when you realize that's roughly the average weekly death toll from COVID in the US.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Fucking hell though. 8000.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Welcome to America

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Welcome to America
    Thanks. I chose the best year to commit to it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    We clearly have huge strides to make as a modern "free" society of people. The lies and misinformation, essentially brainwashing that has occurred in the United States is disgusting. That being said, it's becoming more clear that Biden and Harris are going to lead the executive branch of this country the next four years. They have been handed a pile of shit to clean up. I hope they get the best experts, scientists and desirables to fix the destruction that has been wrought upon our institutions. I had lost hope the last year. It feels like billion cuts to the bone are finally being numbed. The gutwrenching shit might finally be nearing an end. I hope the nation can start some semblance of healing. We have a long road ahead of us.
    Last edited by pulse; 11-04-2020 at 06:01 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

BTW I didn't vote for Trump, obv.
    No, when the rest of the votes come in, it should be way more than that.

Biden currently has 11 combos to 270.

It was really mostly about MI, WI and AZ. MI has 16 EC votes, WI has 10. AZ has 11. NV only has 6.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/electio...ral-calculator

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Fucking hell though. 8000.
    A great example of why every vote matters. Never choose to sit at home instead of voting just because your candidate is ahead in the polls. Which raises an interesting question: How many voters decided to skip the lines and potential COVID risk because the polls predicted a Biden easy win?

Nevada was not planning to update the results until Thursday, but recent news reports hint that updated results may be forthcoming tonight (Wednesday). According to news reports I have seen, Nevada has counted all in person votes, it's just the mail in votes which remain. And Trump was favored for mail in voting in Nevada, which is not the typical pattern nationwide.

I have effectively gnawed off all my fingernails. Perhaps it's time for a relaxing bath and a break from media.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    It’s weird knowing we’re gonna have 2 one term presidents back to back. When’s the last time that’s happened?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    It’s weird knowing we’re gonna have 2 one term presidents back to back. When’s the last time that’s happened?
    That's fine though. As long as the next guy isn't Donald Trump Jr. Note too, there's a good chance our next president after Biden (if he wins) might very well be Kamala Harris.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    That's fine though. As long as the next guy isn't Donald Trump Jr. Note too, there's a good chance our next president after Biden (if he wins) might very well be Kamala Harris.
    That would be awful, I’m still angry he chose that awful person over Warren.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    That would be awful, I’m still angry he chose that awful person over Warren.
    She’s more progressive than Bernie Sanders and Warren.

Wtf Tony, is this blatant racism? Or just plain fucking stupid? Back the fuck off.

And I say this as a Warren supporter, Harris being POTUS would be awesome.
    Last edited by allegro; 11-04-2020 at 08:07 PM.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Wtf Tony, is this blatant racism? Or just plain fucking stupid? Back the fuck off.
    This demands an explanation at worst or an apology at best.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ahhh, honestly lads, dunt matter right now. Either VP pick is better than a whole host of Trump and Pence and it looks, at the moment, like the good guys are winning. :P

Let's forget my speculative segue? It was just a throw-away thought, to be honest.

No, when the rest of the votes come in, it should be way more than that.

Biden currently has 11 combos to 270.

It was really mostly about MI, WI and AZ. MI has 16 EC votes, WI has 10. AZ has 11. NV only has 6.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/electio...ral-calculator
    It's fascinating to see how reporting on electoral mapping outcome varies depending on the source. Really hard to find a single source of truth, right now.
    Last edited by DF118; 11-04-2020 at 07:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Technically, JFK and LBJ I think...

Not counting Ford and Carter since the former was just serving out Nixon's term and didn't win a presidential term on his own.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I'm just gonna jump in and say it's presumptuous to infer that the only reason someone would dislike Kamala Harris is due to racism (or sexism). I'm not seeing that, and I have heard a lot of legitimate complaints about her record. I like her, I'm satisfied with the ticket, but maybe we're jumping to conclusions.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Nope. You say ridiculous and offensive shit, you own it and you get shit right back.

You don’t get to be “provocative” without consequence.

You called Harris “awful.”

Trump has called her similar adjectives.
    Last edited by allegro; 11-04-2020 at 07:56 PM.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Nope. You say ridiculous and offensive shit, you own it and you get shit right back.

You don’t get to be “provocative” without consequence.
    Eat my ass, nothing I said was racist or sexist or stupid. You know what you are trying to do, and so do I. Be a better person, do better, understand that someone not liking someone isn’t provocative. You are an asshole and you should feel bad.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Eat my ass, nothing I said was racist or sexist or stupid. You know what you are trying to do, and so do I. Be a better person, do better, understand that someone not liking someone isn’t provocative. You are an asshole and you should feel bad.
    Here you go, again.

Calling someone “awful” etc. isn’t expressing dislike.

See what you are doing, now?

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Here you go, again.
    Weren’t you already ran off this board once already for being a giant piece of shit?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Weren’t you already ran off this board once already for being a giant piece of shit?
    I can see why allegro is pissed with you. I'd walk away.