Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109
Results 3,241 to 3,252 of 3252

Thread: Trump 2020-21 - Epilogue

Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    this all reminds me of the fable where the frog agrees to give the scorpion a ride across the river, because their situation is mutually beneficial, and the scorpion explains to the frog that he won't sting him, because if he does they'll both die, so the frog says OK, and then the scorpion stings the frog. And the frog says "oh god, now we're all gonna die! WHY!?" and the scorpion says "you knew I was a scorpion you idiot. It's what I am."

I just can't decide if the frog is Mitch McConnell or Donald Trump, or the GOP in general. They have so completely destroyed themselves.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    OK, two thoughts:

1) the frog is the people who voted for him, maybe?

2)

Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    hate that Pepe the frog shit so much. I know, the guy who created it is just a completely harmless dude who is probably more horrified at how his "creation" is being used/abused than anyone else...

But really, that is such a horrible illustration. It's just dogshit. Everything about it is annoying.

Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    hate that Pepe the frog shit so much. I know, the guy who created it is just a completely harmless dude who is probably more horrified at how his "creation" is being used/abused than anyone else...

But really, that is such a horrible illustration. It's just dogshit. Everything about it is annoying.
    I loved Pepe, but like everything Trump ever touched it was completely ruined.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    That kind of re-appropriation is pretty typical from these people. How many rock legends have sued Trump to stop playing their music at his rallies?

Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    That kind of re-appropriation is pretty typical from these people. How many rock legends have sued Trump to stop playing their music at his rallies?
    And the craziest one there was when he kept playing Fortunate Son at his rallies... that was just bizarre.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    I saw this earlier and honestly, it would be pretty hard to resist the urge to punch it right in the face.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    There's a dude who stands down on the corner of a busy intersection near me every now and then and he has one of those boxing training punching things, dressed it up in a suit, and taped trumps face too it, and has a sign encouraging people to get out and punch it when theyre stopped at a light. It's fucking hilarious.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Sounds cathartic. Sign me up.
    Though I my state it would provoke issues.

I wish I could projectile vomit acid on those fucking Drump-supporting trucks with the flags. Just let me be one of those Jurassic park venom rapters and I d be happy.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    How Trump Steered Supporters Into Unwitting Donations

The sheer magnitude of the money involved is staggering for politics. In the final two and a half months of 2020, the Trump campaign, the Republican National Committee and their shared accounts issued more than 530,000 refunds worth $64.3 million to online donors. All campaigns make refunds for various reasons, including to people who give more than the legal limit. But the sum the Trump operation refunded dwarfed that of Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s campaign and his equivalent Democratic committees, which made 37,000 online refunds totaling $5.6 million in that time.