Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103
Results 3,061 to 3,071 of 3071

Thread: Trump 2020-21 - “Impeachment 2: Insurrection Boogaloo”

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    LOL....Twice Impeached Florida Man

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Picture this: a sad, broke & broken old man in Florida on a beach wearing bermuda shorts, faded hawaiian shirt, worn out MAGA hat using a metal detector to scrounge change so he can make the grade at Golden Corral. The Klingons said it best: vengeance is a dish best served cold.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Well, THAT happened.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    it feels like that short amusing clip that runs after the credits, where the MyPillow guy is alone in the desert or something, and he's like "guys?! GUYS?! HELP!!!!!"

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    This deserves to be posted again today

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Well, on a whim and several thousand/million dollars 'donated'. There's gotta be a reckoning on pardons from the President after this.

But I know it won't happen because fucks like Hawley are going to block everything, it's already started.

And I saw a tweet that mirrors the whole "oh now the deficit is important" bullshit where tomorrow the Republicans are going to start making life difficult for Biden because of how many people have died from Covid.

Further, because I'm just thinking things right now, it wouldn't surprise me if the press corps suddenly start asking biting questions of the Press Secretary and doing the things they should have been doing for the past four years.
    couldn't even wait that long!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    ^^^ smh

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    It's fuckin bad that I genuinely can't tell if that is real or just a Daily Show photoshop.

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Every time Trump shows up in the media, the headlines should read “Florida Man....” instead of “president trump”

Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    So, yesterday morning: Trump was all subdued, and reasonable, and, was able to do that WITHOUT a teleprompter.

And I was screaming at the tv: DUDE. WHAT THE FUCK. Why didn't you act like this for the past four years?

Also, I'm REALLY starting to think that he was meant to be a useful idiot for the Republican establishment, but, it got out of control.

Note that McConnell and the rest of the top Republican brass attended the inauguration, but, NOT Trump's final address.

I ALMOST felt a TINY bit bad for him.

I thought to myself, "Yes, Don. It IS fun to stay at the YMCA." :/

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    No he wasn't. He was doing the same damn thing he did for the last four years: he made it about him.