Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100
Results 2,971 to 2,983 of 2983

Thread: Trump 2020-21 - “Impeachment 2: Insurrection Boogaloo”

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I'm really enjoying the thinly veiled joy the Feds are adding to the various charging documents. NBA All Star weekend doesn't have this many dunks.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Interesting article in the Atlantic.
    After 17 years without a federal execution in the United States, the Trump administration has gone on what can only be called a killing spree.
    If the Trump administration is successful in carrying out this last execution, it will have conducted more federal executions in the final months of the president's term than in the last 67 years combined.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Is calling that one guy "The QAnon Shaman" giving him unwarranted attention and minor "celebrity" status to the extremists?

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Trump 2020-21 - “Impeachment 2: Insurrection Boogaloo”

Quote Originally Posted by poinoup View Post
    Is calling that one guy "The QAnon Shaman" giving him unwarranted attention and minor "celebrity" status to the extremists?
    he’s definitely getting a lot of attention. i bet the letters from lonely maga women are already in the mail.

side note: i support his request for organic food in jail not because i give a shit about him but because maybe other inmates will be able to access better food because of him.

eta: does anyone think trump will pardon him? i hope he doesn’t but i find it interesting that dude’s in jail for a few days and already asking trump to do something.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    ^Big co-sign on the better food quality. I never really thought about that until now.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    i support his request for organic food in jail not because i give a shit about him but because maybe other inmates will be able to access better food because of him.
    Not just better food, which is obviously important, but also food that adheres to their beliefs. There have been several instances where Muslim detainees were given pork and basically told 'fuck you' when they objected.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/9kxe...ood-and-prayer

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    he’s definitely getting a lot of attention. i bet the letters from lonely maga women are already in the mail.

side note: i support his request for organic food in jail not because i give a shit about him but because maybe other inmates will be able to access better food because of him.

eta: does anyone think trump will pardon him? i hope he doesn’t but i find it interesting that dude’s in jail for a few days and already asking trump to do something.
    and you know what will really chap his ass? he doesn't want them to have better food because that's the kind of person he is but he'd have to live knowing he's the reason the QOL in the prison improved.

and I saw a few posts about a pardon for these people. The investigation is still underway and if he accepts a pardon he's accepting the guilt and then it's going to get worse, right?

Last edited by allegate; Yesterday at 03:05 PM.

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poinoup View Post

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    It “will be wild.”

i found a screen shot of that tweet in this thread. it is a good read about how jan 6th is trumps fault.

https://twitter.com/herrerabeutler/s...922206721?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

five more days of this bullshit...

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    lol

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/news...052400350.html

Trump's team is reportedly trying to assemble a crowd for a 'major send-off' hours before Biden's inauguration

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And the words "martial law" are in those notes. This bullshit isn't over.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    lol

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/news...052400350.html

Trump's team is reportedly trying to assemble a crowd for a 'major send-off' hours before Biden's inauguration
    I love this:
    Two senior Pentagon officials
    confirmed to Defense One on Thursday that, in a break with recent tradition, no military farewell is being planned for Trump.