Page 103 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 3227

Thread: Trump 2020-21 - “Impeachment 2: Insurrection Boogaloo”

  1. #3061
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,221
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    LOL....Twice Impeached Florida Man

  2. #3062
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,149
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Picture this: a sad, broke & broken old man in Florida on a beach wearing bermuda shorts, faded hawaiian shirt, worn out MAGA hat using a metal detector to scrounge change so he can make the grade at Golden Corral. The Klingons said it best: vengeance is a dish best served cold.

  3. #3063
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    835
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Well, THAT happened.

  4. #3064
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,868
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    it feels like that short amusing clip that runs after the credits, where the MyPillow guy is alone in the desert or something, and he's like "guys?! GUYS?! HELP!!!!!"

  5. #3065
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    3,578
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    This deserves to be posted again today


  6. #3066
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    4,474
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Well, on a whim and several thousand/million dollars 'donated'. There's gotta be a reckoning on pardons from the President after this.

    But I know it won't happen because fucks like Hawley are going to block everything, it's already started.

    And I saw a tweet that mirrors the whole "oh now the deficit is important" bullshit where tomorrow the Republicans are going to start making life difficult for Biden because of how many people have died from Covid.

    Further, because I'm just thinking things right now, it wouldn't surprise me if the press corps suddenly start asking biting questions of the Press Secretary and doing the things they should have been doing for the past four years.
    couldn't even wait that long!


  7. #3067
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    966
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    ^^^ smh

  8. #3068
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    2,873
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    It's fuckin bad that I genuinely can't tell if that is real or just a Daily Show photoshop.

  9. #3069
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Shitty San Diego
    Posts
    3,142
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Every time Trump shows up in the media, the headlines should read “Florida Man....” instead of “president trump”

  10. #3070
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    7,012
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    So, yesterday morning: Trump was all subdued, and reasonable, and, was able to do that WITHOUT a teleprompter.

    And I was screaming at the tv: DUDE. WHAT THE FUCK. Why didn't you act like this for the past four years?

    Also, I'm REALLY starting to think that he was meant to be a useful idiot for the Republican establishment, but, it got out of control.

    Note that McConnell and the rest of the top Republican brass attended the inauguration, but, NOT Trump's final address.

    I ALMOST felt a TINY bit bad for him.

    I thought to myself, "Yes, Don. It IS fun to stay at the YMCA." :/

  11. #3071
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    No he wasn't. He was doing the same damn thing he did for the last four years: he made it about him.

  12. #3072
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    13,051
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Now he's allegedly starting his own party, the Patriot Party.

    LOL

  13. #3073
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Now he's allegedly starting his own party, the Patriot Party.

    LOL
    He'll wreck that party like he did the Reform Party.

  14. #3074
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    7,012
    Mentioned
    496 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    No he wasn't. He was doing the same damn thing he did for the last four years: he made it about him.
    are.you talking to me, dude?

    "no he wasn't" what?

    Edit: OH. No he was wasn't REASONABLE? Well, dude, I mean, that's what these speeches are for. You say what campaign promises you kept etc.
    That's what all presidents do.

    Honestly, didn't you think it was like, halfway reasonable?
    Last edited by elevenism; 01-21-2021 at 11:00 AM.

  15. #3075
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    4,474
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookster426 View Post
    He'll wreck that party like he did the Reform Party.
    Good, let him continue to fail.

  16. #3076
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    4,474
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Donald Trump made some comments about leaving the white house for the final time today.

  17. #3077
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,364
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

  18. #3078
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,577
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Now he's allegedly starting his own party, the Patriot Party.

    LOL
    patriot party sounds like something glenn beck would sell.

  19. #3079
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    4,474
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Boy, what a headline.

    Witless Ape Rides Helicopter

  20. #3080
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,221
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Honestly, didn't you think it was like, halfway reasonable?
    Seemed like the same ol Trump...rambling and incoherent at times...only difference being he was completely defeated with no other option than to just go home.

  21. #3081
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    4,474
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    so as to not bring the Biden thread down with talk of this crazy lady:


  22. #3082
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    4,474
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)


    lol, but also


  23. #3083
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,868
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Now he's allegedly starting his own party, the Patriot Party.

    LOL
    LOLOLOL... eat shit alt-right republicans. Do you hear that death knell? You DESTROYED yourselves, and I spit on your grave

  24. #3084
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    4,474
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)


    I love that this is coming out the week before the trial. Also, what's going to be left for the trial to find?

  25. #3085
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX 24.24.1.400[Inc]
    Posts
    557
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post


    I love that this is coming out the week before the trial. Also, what's going to be left for the trial to find?
    Maybe Rs shouldn’t have called for a 2 week delay.

  26. #3086
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    835
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Maybe Rs shouldn’t have called for a 2 week delay.
    You say that, but the more shit they uncover, the more they get to pretend that they're turning on him because something crossed the line, rather than the fact that they're just self-serving idiots abandoning a sinking ship.

  27. #3087
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    13,051
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    You say that, but the more shit they uncover, the more they get to pretend that they're turning on him because something crossed the line, rather than the fact that they're just self-serving idiots abandoning a sinking ship.
    They’re never going to turn on him. McCarthy already changed his tune, from “Trump bears some responsibility” to “everybody across this country is responsible.” Because none of them want to look complicit. They’re pointing fingers away from themselves, implicating antifa, BLM, “Americans,” anyone else in order to take the heat off of Trump and themselves. They’re carefully (publicly) focusing on the language of Trump’s speech from January 6th, and how it “didn’t incite an insurrection,” purposely redirecting attention from the MONTHS of incitement that led up to that day (including a shell company Trump set up to finance the rally), as well as the language THEY used to fuel the lies that fired up the insurrectionists.

    If TRUMP is guilty, then THEY’RE guilty by default. It’s contributory negligence, liability. Digging their own graves.

    Because the next people in line for charges of violating the 14th Amendment are THEM. So their only defense is Trump’s defense. Because they put themselves in his boat long ago and if he sinks, so do they.

    Only those Republicans who never bought into the election fraud bullshit or who publicly distanced themselves from it come away clean.

    It’s FAR too late for mea culpas. Defense lawyers have obviously been VERY busy.
    Last edited by allegro; 01-23-2021 at 01:48 PM.

  28. #3088
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX 24.24.1.400[Inc]
    Posts
    557
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    You say that, but the more shit they uncover, the more they get to pretend that they're turning on him because something crossed the line, rather than the fact that they're just self-serving idiots abandoning a sinking ship.
    Absolutely. Double edge sword but I feel like priority 1 is for DJT to be ineligible for office. He’s too vain to support anyone but himself for office, just gonna burn everything down.

  29. #3089
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,868
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    I do not understand how someone impeached twice could conceivably run for office again, and I can’t claim to know the way his shitty mind works, but I think he’s done playing President

  30. #3090
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    13,051
    Mentioned
    866 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I do not understand how someone impeached twice could conceivably run for office again, and I can’t claim to know the way his shitty mind works, but I think he’s done playing President
    Impeached just means indicted. He’s not been found guilty of anything.

    Yet.

    His REAL problems are more likely to come from outside of Congress.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...george-conway/

Posting Permissions