Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 2250

Thread: Trump 2020 - “Time to go home, Donald.”

Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Oh, Im not calling anyone wrong aside from hoping that I am wrong about this.
    Im just attempting to calm your anxiety

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Trump and his allies said that they were going to pull something like this back in September/October. If Biden had just squeaked by in a few states (100k-ish) maybe Trump could have pulled off "winning" another term by cheating. But with Biden ahead nationally by six million votes and with healthy leads in several key swing-states, it ain't happening.

My hope is that after the dust has settled, more and more people will see Trump for the bully/asshole that he is and that his grip over a large segment of the population will fade over time. My fear is that someone else will come along, another Trump, but will be smoother, more "statesman" like and people will fall for this person, the way they did for Trump.

Even after four years of Trump, 74 million Americans wanted ANOTHER FOUR YEARS! Amazing, so many Americans were willing to embrace an autocrat.
    Last edited by GulDukat; Yesterday at 12:18 AM.

Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    There will always be another, some twisted broken narcissist who latches onto opportunity there, with angry pissed off morons who hate feminists and vegans and liberalism... whatever is strange and unfamiliar to them...and that opportunity will probably always be there. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that angry stupid people are easy to manipulate. If you have Amazon Prime watch this documentary called Evocateur :The Morton Downey Jr Movie. It’s fascinating.
    Last edited by Jinsai; Yesterday at 03:33 AM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    My fear about Trump trying to hold onto power doesn't reside in his failing court cases, it rests with these major Pentagon/intelligence/Advisory Board changes he's made since election day. I understand an actual military coup is basically impossible, but him installing a great number of loyalists at this point stinks to high heaven & no one can say exactly WHY he's doing this.

And now we see that Prince Jared is headed to Saudi Arabia & Qatar tomorrow with a small groups of WH advisors. All of this reeks.

Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    All of this reeks.
    of desperation. It’s over, and what he’s doing is just insane. Just keep his fingers off the nuclear button for the next month and a half and we will be ok.

As long as Trump doesn’t start a nuclear war, he’s toast. If he does, we are all done I guess.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    So uh, is Mr Garrison going back to South Park Elementary?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    the thing I could never figure out about people who like trump is this:

yes ok I agree. the system is insanely corrupted. its a really evil system, with a lot of really wicked men running things. plenty of these people need to be wiped out. fine, ok. I 100% agree with that.

Im with these people on that point of view... I get it.

What I cant figure out is... Why the hell do they think Trump is BETTER than any of those other people, When he is clearly more evil, power hungry and straight up stupid than any of them that I've come across in my life time.

It truly boggles the mind.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    A lot of it is plain ol' magical thinking/conspiracy theory mentality. Once you buy in, no amount of convincing evidence presented before you will dissuade — gradually, the cognitive dissonance becomes too great to bear, and parts of your 'old' personality from before you went down that path begin to drop away. It's happening a lot this year with people I knew vaguely because they're sitting at home with nothing to do but stare at the confirmation-bias machine in their hands.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVYDRNS View Post
    the thing I could never figure out about people who like trump is this:

yes ok I agree. the system is insanely corrupted. its a really evil system, with a lot of really wicked men running things. plenty of these people need to be wiped out. fine, ok. I 100% agree with that.

Im with these people on that point of view... I get it.

What I cant figure out is... Why the hell do they think Trump is BETTER than any of those other people, When he is clearly more evil, power hungry and straight up stupid than any of them that I've come across in my life time.

It truly boggles the mind.
    Do they think he's better or is he just representing their interests more clearly?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    Do they think he's better or is he just representing their interests more clearly?
    He is honest, even in his lies. He can be trusted to only serve his own interests and not those of other politicians, scientists or field experts. I guess that gives people the feeling that they too can do whatever they want?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    William Barr has now just stated that the justice dept found no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could have changed the outcome of the election.

Does that mean this ridiculous bullshit is over finally?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    William Barr has now just stated that the justice dept found no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could have changed the outcome of the election.

never

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Count on him being fired by Friday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nothing is over with Donnie. He'll whine and moan all the way to his grave. His tombstone will say, "I won!"

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

do we get a "you're fired" tweet, I wonder?

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    If Trump fired Barr, he could appoint an acting AG. But really, what would be the point?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    So uh, is Mr Garrison going back to South Park Elementary?
    He was fired by PC Principal over his insensitive comments towards Canadians.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GulDukat View Post
    If Trump fired Barr, he could appoint an acting AG. But really, what would be the point?
    well, a significant portion of the gov't is acting at this point so I don't think it matters to anyone.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookster426 View Post
    He was fired by PC Principal over his insensitive comments towards Canadians.
    Ya got that right fwend.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

I thought she wasn't his lawyer anymore, so why is she still filing these things? I mean I know they're not on his behalf but you'd think she'd tuck tail or something.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

so we're going to go right up to the wire with WTF moments aren't we.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Trump is supposedly thinking about kicking off his 2024 campaign on Inauguration Day

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

you should find 4+ minutes to watch. he's pissed, rightly so.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

so we're going to go right up to the wire with WTF moments aren't we.
    what started as "oh he's going to fire Barr!" ends up with Barr probably telling him he's not only up shit creek without a paddle, the boat's got a leak.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    It'd be hilarious if 2020 ended with Joe Exotic trying to buy a pardon

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...9829c77b97e9c2

In between laughing, both men reflected on the idea that an alleged government cover-up of alien life was once regarded as the biggest conspiracy theory going.

“It used to be that UFOs and Roswell was the biggest conspiracy. And now that seems so tame, the idea that the government might have an alien spaceship,” opined Mr Obama.

Zinged Colbert, “Now the biggest conspiracy is [that] people in Michigan vote.”

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    It'd be hilarious if 2020 ended with Joe Exotic trying to buy a pardon
    because of English and it's dumb rules it's been determined that whomever it is, their last name ends in an s because the redaction doesn't cover the ' at the end of the possessive usage.

Mentioned
    847 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    because of English and it's dumb rules it's been determined that whomever it is, their last name ends in an s because the redaction doesn't cover the ' at the end of the possessive usage.
    Wait, what? Ohhhhhhhhh, okay, I’m seeing it, now.

My last name ends with an “s,” too.

When denoting possession with surname ending with an “s,”, you don’t add ANOTHER “s” after the apostrophe; you just add an apostrophe at the end of the surname to denote possession.

Mr. Jones’ cat.

So, yeah, I see it in that document.

Smells like Rick GATES.
    Last edited by allegro; Today at 10:59 PM.