Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchmen vinyl shipping and availability discussion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfkiller View Post
    I was only looking for v3 but I'll take both if that's easier for you!
    Check your PM!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    WOW ! Just WOW!

My wife just sent me some pics of how Newtownvideo_EU packaged and sent Volume 2. I will be having some words with them. Ridiculous. I'll upload some photos when I get home from work.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just got this email from SRCVinyl. Now I have Volume 2 showing up from EBay already.

Danny Keyes (srcvinyl)
    Mar 6, 17:23 EST
    Today is your lucky day! Looks like they restocked this morning. Orders will be going out all next week. We have over 900 to ship thanks to this randomly showing up!
    Dan
    Awesome Support Team Member
    srcvinyl

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr9inchnail View Post
    WOW ! Just WOW!

My wife just sent me some pics of how Newtownvideo_EU packaged and sent Volume 2. I will be having some words with them. Ridiculous. I'll upload some photos when I get home from work.
    To their defense, my Volume 2 order was fairly well packaged, sorry to hear that you weren't as lucky..
    At this point, I'd ask for a refund and stay away from that company. I placed a new order for Vol.1 on Merchbar.com as soon as Newtownvideo_EU had finished processing my refund

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    To their defense, my Volume 2 order was fairly well packaged, sorry to hear that you weren't as lucky..
    At this point, I'd ask for a refund and stay away from that company. I placed a new order for Vol.1 on Merchbar.com as soon as Newtownvideo_EU had finished processing my refund
    They used a broken down box and wrapped the vinyl in it. Taped it shut. You could see the record without opening the packaging. Two sides were pretty much exposed. Some corners are bent. I haven't opened it up but looking at it there's a good chance the record is warped. Two weeks shipping packaged like that. The record didn't stand a chance. I've contacted them and Amazon asking for a refund and instruction on sending it back although I'm hoping they don't try to sell this to somebody else in the condition it's in once it's sent back. I'm not bothering to open it up because I already know it's going back.

Too lazy right now to figure out how to share pictures. I'd also like to share pictures of how music direct packaged and shipped volume 1. Which was much better than how this one arrived!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    They used a broken down box and wrapped the vinyl in it. Taped it shut. You could see the record without opening the packaging. Two sides were pretty much exposed. Some corners are bent. I haven't opened it up but looking at it there's a good chance the record is warped. Two weeks shipping packaged like that. The record didn't stand a chance. I've contacted them and Amazon asking for a refund and instruction on sending it back although I'm hoping they don't try to sell this to somebody else in the condition it's in once it's sent back. I'm not bothering to open it up because I already know it's going back.

Too lazy right now to figure out how to share pictures. I'd also like to share pictures of how music direct packaged and shipped volume 1. Which was much better than how this one arrived!
    Damn, and a package like that going through Canada post is even worst. If you go through imgur you can post links or photos that way

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    Damn, and a package like that going through Canada post is even worst. If you go through imgur you can post links or photos that way
    Right? Although it seems it was only in Canada posts hands for two days. Either way thats long enough. I'm too tired tonight to post pics. This week has me drained I'll share some over the weekend.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Right? Although it seems it was only in Canada posts hands for two days. Either way thats long enough. I'm too tired tonight to post pics. This week has me drained I'll share some over the weekend.
    I sent you a PM earlier about my extra vol 2 I should be getting

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Good news to everyone who has been looking for The Watchmen vinyl. It seems that a repress is just arriving everywhere. They look identical to the original pressing with the exact same stickers, including the "hand-written" ones. I was at Amoeba Hollywood yesterday and they received a large shipment of Volumes 1 and 2, with Volume 3 coming soon. I promise you that these will start showing up everywhere. Do no overpay for this! They are selling for about $25.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by atomobile View Post
    Good news to everyone who has been looking for The Watchmen vinyl. It seems that a repress is just arriving everywhere. They look identical to the original pressing with the exact same stickers, including the "hand-written" ones. I was at Amoeba Hollywood yesterday and they received a large shipment of Volumes 1 and 2, with Volume 3 coming soon. I promise you that these will start showing up everywhere. Do no overpay for this! They are selling for about $25.
    Received a call from my local record store that my order should be available on or around March 16!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    yeah, just walked into a store and bought all three for $75.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    Shipped it back them today. I'm expecting a fight to get my money back though. I placed an order for Volume 2 through Music Direct since they shipped Volume 1 in proper packaging and it got to me in 2 days instead of 2 weeks. Expected delivery is Wednesday by 8PM.

I've been reading some horrible google reviews on them that I wish I had read before purchasing Volume 2 from them. There were some Amazon reviews of people saying they ended up purchasing overpriced DVD-R copy movies from them expecting a legit product. Shady is not the word.

If I have to fight them for my money back I'll be speaking with Amazon as well for enabling them to do this to begin with.

Come Wednesday I will have all three volumes and no longer have to look for them !!
    Last edited by mr9inchnail; 03-09-2020 at 01:47 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Lol Amazon.ca March 20th now I be a good April’s Fools joke of April 1 was a Friday and it actually got released.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Lol Amazon.ca March 20th now I be a good April’s Fools joke of April 1 was a Friday and it actually got released.
    You're kidding me ? Lol. Just got a notification that volume 2 has been picked up by FedEx. Expected delivery this Wednesday by 8pm. I might as well cancel my Amazon order lol

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    You're kidding me ? Lol. Just got a notification that volume 2 has been picked up by FedEx. Expected delivery this Wednesday by 8pm. I might as well cancel my Amazon order lol
    Lol acting like your surprise. Amazon might as well call it Chinese Democracy Watchmen Edition.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Volume 2 has arrived in Mississauga. Should be delivered today and then I have them all!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Man SRCVINYL are so bad. I sent several emails Friday, Monday and this morning about I don’t need Volume 2 as I can’t return my eBay order. I just have to keep spamming there email.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Man SRCVINYL are so bad. I sent several emails Friday, Monday and this morning about I don’t need Volume 2 as I can’t return my eBay order. I just have to keep spamming there email.
    Do what I did and just keep clicking cancel 20 - 40 times in a row. They eventually sent me a message saying no problem and cancelled the order

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Do what I did and just keep clicking cancel 20 - 40 times in a row. They eventually sent me a message saying no problem and cancelled the order
    Problem is I only want Volume 1 shipped

Edit: spamming there email stopped giving auto response emails lol
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 03-11-2020 at 08:20 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Problem is I only want Volume 1 shipped

Edit: spamming there email stopped giving auto response emails lol
    Ah you have both ordered through them an only want to cancel one. Gotcha! Ya that process won't work for you LOL. Hopefully they get back to you.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Ah you have both ordered through them an only want to cancel one. Gotcha! Ya that process won't work for you LOL. Hopefully they get back to you.
    I went through there help link so I spammed the order modification option and got auto response emails. I know now never to order something from them unless I make a trip to Niagara Falls store.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I went through there help link so I spammed the order modification option and got auto response emails. I know now never to order something from them unless I make a trip to Niagara Falls store.
    I've never had any luck with them. The only thing I ever got was the 2015 The Crow Score when I was thinking I was ordering the 2019 The Crow OST. I cancelled the order got confirmation but they shipped the vinyl anyway. LOL

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    They cancelled my order and told me to reorder. Wtf.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    They cancelled my order and told me to reorder. Wtf.
    Oh man! So does that put you at the bottom of the list now because you have to reorder ?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Oh man! So does that put you at the bottom of the list now because you have to reorder ?
    I sent a email and better not. I’m pissed now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I sent a email and better not. I’m pissed now.
    I bet!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Volume 2 has been delivered! That's it. I'm done. I finally have them all!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    OMFG I am livid from SRCVinyl. I had this damn order since December 31 and they cancelled it instead of modifying my order like I asked and even reordered. Now I have to get a refund. Gonna look elsewhere. Stay away!!! Lack of communication and responses.

Danny Keyes (srcvinyl)
    Mar 11, 15:30 EDT
    Sorry its already cancelled. You would have to re order and wait. I am sold 5 weeks till the new stock shows up.
    Dan
    Awesome Support Team Member
    srcvinyl
    Social Support: @srcvinyl on twitter/facebook/instagram
    Phone Support: 1.888.676.2017
    If you enjoyed our service and or your order please tell the world by leaving us a review on our Facebook page or on Google Reviews!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just received volume 2. Just need to track down volume 1 now

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just received my Volume 2 from Importcds off eBay damaged and a messed up sticker on the front Requested refund or replacement.

Last edited by Leprekon666; 03-11-2020 at 06:14 PM.