Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchmen vinyl shipping and availability discussion

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Watchmen vinyl shipping and availability discussion

Got my shipping notification from Amazon for Vol 3!

EDIT: Received! Finally got all 3 of them!
    Last edited by Callahan; 01-21-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    https://www.amazon.ca/Watchmen-1-Mus...9624127&sr=8-3

Amazon has volume 1 listed as temporarily out of stock again with the option to purchase instead of unavailable and not knowing when or if they'd have more stock with the option to be emailed when it's available.

Let's try this again.

Waiting for srcvinyl.ca to get volume 1 as well. If I end up with 2 I'll let people know. I won't be looking to make money just get the money back that I spent on the second copy and get this in the hands of a fan who actually wants it instead of somebody trying to flip it on ebay.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr9inchnail View Post
    https://www.amazon.ca/Watchmen-1-Mus...9624127&sr=8-3

Amazon has volume 1 listed as temporarily out of stock again with the option to purchase instead of unavailable and not knowing when or if they'd have more stock with the option to be emailed when it's available.

Let's try this again.

Waiting for srcvinyl.ca to get volume 1 as well. If I end up with 2 I'll let people know. I won't be looking to make money just get the money back that I spent on the second copy and get this in the hands of a fan who actually wants it instead of somebody trying to flip it on ebay.
    was told when and if it ever shows up I can get it for the price I had it for before it got cancelled which was $28.07 but I don’t have any proof except there word.

edit: checked my emails and I have proof that they will honour the price I had before they cancelled the order.
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 01-21-2020 at 02:58 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    was told when and if it ever shows up I can get it for the price I had it for before it got cancelled which was $28.07 but I don’t have any proof except there word.

edit: checked my emails and I have proof that they will honour the price I had before they cancelled the order.
    I was thinking about talking to somebody to see if they would honor the previous pre-order price. I have proof of me pre-ordering this at least twice and it being cancelled. At this point I'm not too concerned about the higher price it's now listed for I just want it to be available and somebody to send it to me and not cancel my order. NOW ! LOL
    Last edited by mr9inchnail; 01-21-2020 at 03:17 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I was thinking about talking to somebody to see if they would honor the previous pre-order price. I have proof of me pre-ordering this at least twice and it being cancelled. At this point I'm not too concerned about the higher price it's now listed for I just want it to be available and somebody to send it to me and not cancel my order. NOW ! LOL
    lol I have paid for Vol 1 at a local record store, Vol 1 & 2 at Amazon.ca & Srcvinyl.ca and name on copies at Sunrise. My local said it will be coming so if Jan 31 is the date I’ll be getting my copies. If I get charged by amazon before Src then I’ll cancel Src copies.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Looks like Amazon.ca has Vol 2 Currently Unavailable now after being changed to Release Date January 31. Will this ever see the light of day in Canada?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    My shiny new preorder email notice:

New estimated delivery date:
    Monday, February 24, 2020 - Thursday, March 26, 2020

This isn't happening is it

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    My shiny new preorder email notice:

New estimated delivery date:
    Monday, February 24, 2020 - Thursday, March 26, 2020

This isn't happening is it
    got this same email too. I sent a email to Src Vinyl.ca to find out on the status on these since January 11th was told a few weeks and asked Dan if January 24 is the date like everyone else and said yea by then. This is starting to be a damn joke now. I won’t believe crap till I get charged for these 2.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Vol 1 is available on Amazon.ca at the moment. If I ever get my preorder for 2, I may just get all 3 of these bad boys in my hands.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Is Coming View Post
    Vol 1 is available on Amazon.ca at the moment. If I ever get my preorder for 2, I may just get all 3 of these bad boys in my hands.
    Yea but it’s 1-3 months and estimated shipping date is Feb 25-March 25. vol 2 feb 20-March 20. How did you get Volume 1 from amazon.ca.

Edit: Vol 2 now available “Again” with February 7th release date. Tool’s Fear Inoculum Vinyl will get released in Canada before this haha
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 01-24-2020 at 06:38 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I just got an email from Amazon that Volume 1 is available to order... it was a lie.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Is Coming View Post
    I also put an order for one in since I missed the initial availability period. I hope this works. The fact that it showed up again gives me hope, kinda.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    This is seriously becoming a joke. Volume 2 was pushed to February 7th on Amazon.ca and now it looks like it's been pushed to February 14th.

I have a feeling that we're never going to get volume 1 & 2

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I am sorry so many are having tough luck getting copies of this. I assume they didn't press enough for the demand? I know that vinyl pressing is becoming tougher because the demand is so high to get music pressed and could take months to get in the queue. Is that what happened here?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I am sorry so many are having tough luck getting copies of this. I assume they didn't press enough for the demand? I know that vinyl pressing is becoming tougher because the demand is so high to get music pressed and could take months to get in the queue. Is that what happened here?
    I believe it was mentioned that there was a pressing error but I could be mistaken.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Honestly I'm surprised that Trent/Atticus hasn't posted a message to address what's going on but I guess it's out of his hands and they may not know exactly what's going on themselves.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Canada only got Volume 3 and in limited supply.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I believe it was mentioned that there was a pressing error but I could be mistaken.
    Yea sunrise records told me it was a problem pressing these at manufacturing plant in the US for Canadian stock.

Edit: Amazon.ca customer service don’t know shit. They are dumb AF. Telling me it’s temporary out
    of stock and bs about the publisher giving them the 2 month time frame. I keep telling them the release date keeps getting changed and how can a preorder with release dates of Dec 20, Jan 14/24/31 Feb 7/14 actually be out of stock when no stock was even available. This release is a big shitshow and Sunrise was the only place that gave a insight. UMG can’t even respond to tweets and emails. Might as well just release it April 1 so we can be all fooled.
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 01-29-2020 at 04:16 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yea sunrise records told me it was a problem pressing these at manufacturing plant in the US for Canadian stock.

Edit: Amazon.ca customer service don’t know shit. They are dumb AF. Telling me it’s temporary out
    of stock and bs about the publisher giving them the 2 month time frame. I keep telling them the release date keeps getting changed and how can a preorder with release dates of Dec 20, Jan 14/24/31 Feb 7/14 actually be out of stock when no stock was even available. This release is a big shitshow and Sunrise was the only place that gave a insight. UMG can’t even respond to tweets and emails. Might as well just release it April 1 so we can be all fooled.
    Don't waste your time talking to Amazon customer service. You'll just end up more frustrated. They never have a clue what they're talking about

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just got an email saying they have no expected delivery date for the now to be released February 14th volume 2. Thanks for nothing. I guess.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just got an email saying they have no expected delivery date for the now to be released February 14th volume 2. Thanks for nothing. I guess.
    Well I got a $10 credit when my Vol 1 was cancelled god knows when. I just contact
    them cause im prime member and they have a tendency to give me credit a lot of times with many times I have issues with orders on there end lol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well I got a $10 credit when my Vol 1 was cancelled god knows when. I just contact
    them cause im prime member and they have a tendency to give me credit a lot of times with many times I have issues with orders on there end lol.
    They're usually pretty quick to hand out credits if you complain enough even if you're not a prime member. I've had my share. Just try not to get too frustrated with your conversation with them. It's pointless. You'll only frustrate yourself more while they don't give a crap.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    If I somehow find any copies at my local record stores, I'll pick up an extra for someone here if I can. This shit's ridinkey-donkey.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Surprised there hasn't been a rise in vinyl plants opening if this backlog is so common nowadays. Maybe the initial investment is just too high to get on off the ground & then be expected to compete with the established players in the industry?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So got a email back from Srcvinyl.ca about Volume 1 & 2.

“Nothing yet. Looks like we got shorted on vol 1 and only have volume 2. If you want that and we cancel vol 1 i can do that but i was told more are coming in a month or so. They unpressed them of course!! “

I asked him him if they will be holding Volume 2 for people who ordered both volumes as I don’t want to pay double shipping cost.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yea. Was just about to post that. Doubt will be getting it any time soon now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Dunno if this is due to the fire but Amazon.ca changed date to February 21 now for volume 2. Guess they don’t get there supply from the same distributor as SRCVinyl.ca cause they have Vol 2 for orders.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I want to say "ABSO-fucking-LUTELY YES".