Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Watchmen vinyl shipping and availability discussion

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    My amazon Volume 2 got a update on my shipping date. It says between March 24-26. I guess it is actually seeing the light of day.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    Got eBay listing refund but now I sent a message regarding the return shipping cost if I will get it once the item is in there hand or what.

edit: got return shipping refund but I don’t know where they got $10.60 from $12.10. I sent them a email about the difference.
    I spent $12.10 sending back to Newtownvideo but I ended up getting $12.39 back from them after the exchange rate. I just got an email from Amazon.co.uk saying they are processing my refund for the vinyl. I guess Newtownvideo finally got the return. Finally completely done with these records!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr9inchnail View Post
    I spent $12.10 sending back to Newtownvideo but I ended up getting $12.39 back from them after the exchange rate. I just got an email from Amazon.co.uk saying they are processing my refund for the vinyl. I guess Newtownvideo finally got the return. Finally completely done with these records!!
    More is better, I just sent ebay a email for the difference. $1.50 isn’t a big deal but it’s a matter of principle. I got refunded before they even received my return, no way they got it in 2 days lol. I still can’t wait for my copies lol.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Wow Amazon.ca has shipped my Volume 2. If I get Volume 1 before SRCVinyl gets there stock I guess I’ll cancel again lol.

Edit: my SRCVinyl order got shipped so if anyone looking for Vol 2 I’ll have a extra copy (located in York Region in Ontario if any locals here). Will sell at my cost.
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 03-20-2020 at 09:08 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Amazon.ca - Vol 2 shipped and arrived today, just in time for my birthday!

Thanks for the gift, TR.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Got my vol 2 from amazon! Woo!

vol 1 appears set to ship soon.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So I have Vol 2 from amazon sitting in my doorway. Waiting for vol 1 that’s been in BC since yesterday. My SRCVinyl shipment got shipped Friday but only says “Electronic Information summited by shipper. Hope Canada post picked it up or will today. (If not I’m gonna try and get SRCVinyl it sitting inside there warehouse to be picked up to get a full refund since it will be over 2 weeks before they will get it picked up at least.

Edit: so Canada post trucks are just too full to take all there deliveries and can take some. I missed the cut off on Friday as they show up at 10 and mine was done by 944. Since they have a distillery they can stay open to ship. Hope it shows up soon as they are going to check the f it has been picked up. We all know how bad Canada post tracking is lol.
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 03-24-2020 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Amazon cancelled my order of vol. 2 citing that I hadn't updated my payment method. Which was bullshit as it was up to date. I ordered a copy of vol. 2 via The ProductsHub, and it's supposedly on its way.

At this rate I'm going to have a vinyl release of Ghosts V & VI before I complete the Watchmen trilogy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Well I got my SRCVinyl copies today (wife told me to wait a couple of days before opening package due to the virus). I have extra vol 1 sitting at post office and vol 2 in my hallway. if anyone still need Vol 1 or 2 let me know before I return them in 2 weeks.

Edit: Grrr damage corners again. Amazon copy of Volume 2 was mint till noticed the front has a very small piece of the artwork gone and the white paper/cardboard showing. Ordered a replacement from amazon and contacted SRCVinyl.
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 04-01-2020 at 09:12 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well I got my SRCVinyl copies today (wife told me to wait a couple of days before opening package due to the virus). I have extra vol 1 sitting at post office and vol 2 in my hallway. if anyone still need Vol 1 or 2 let me know before I return them in 2 weeks.

Edit: Grrr damage corners again. Amazon copy of Volume 2 was mint till noticed the front has a very small piece of the artwork gone and the white paper/cardboard showing. Ordered a replacement from amazon and contacted SRCVinyl.
    You're just not having any luck with this are you?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Edit: Grrr damage corners again. .....contacted SRCVinyl.
    My SRC vinyl arrived a couple of weeks ago. Overseas delivery to Europe. Splendid condition.
    Good luck.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Src Vol 2
    Amazon Vol 2

Src Vol 1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Src Vol 2
    Amazon Vol 2

Src Vol 1

still waiting for a reply from src, Vol 1 still at post office. Vol 2 replacement from amazon won't be here till April 30 lol and have 8 days till I can go to the post office to get volume 1. Amazon was mint till I saw that white spot

Edit: LOL amazon has volume 2 at $62.85 but has it listed as American Hero Story Minutemen Vol 2 & Vol 3 @ $56.83. So they are price gouging but stopping others from price gouging essentials lol.
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 04-02-2020 at 12:38 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Edit: LOL amazon has volume 2 at $62.85 but has it listed as American Hero Story Minutemen Vol 2 & Vol 3 @ $56.83. So they are price gouging but stopping others from price gouging essentials lol.
    Sounds like something they would do. LOL

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I sent them emails, FB Message and Twitter. They responded via Twitter telling me all there copies showed up like that and to email them if I would like to return them as they are sold out. I asked when they will be getting more stock and if ill be getting a full refund including my shipping cost due to being shipped to me damaged. I should be getting my Volume 2 replacement from Amazon on Thursday (had to order some essential items for it to get shipped to me early. Got a credit of difference in cost to what I originally ordered cost on Vol 1. Hope when I go shoppers to get my Vol 1 its mint as well as VOl 2 & I can get my refund and never order from SRC online. Ill probably hit the store up when ever I go to the Falls again but at least ill know what I'm getting in hand.

Edit: No luck with these. Got my replacement from amazon and had a damaged corner (wasn’t packaged properly). Got a 35% discount since it be a hassle to get a 3rd replacement. Noticed the top had a tear of artwork on the edge to the cardboard jacket. So I’m keep one of the copies and return them to Src and extra to amazon. Looks like im stuck with what ever copy of Vol 1 is in better condition. Src waiting for a response on returning it since they can’t get more copies.
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 04-07-2020 at 05:00 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I sent them emails, FB Message and Twitter. They responded via Twitter telling me all there copies showed up like that and to email them if I would like to return them as they are sold out. I asked when they will be getting more stock and if ill be getting a full refund including my shipping cost due to being shipped to me damaged. I should be getting my Volume 2 replacement from Amazon on Thursday (had to order some essential items for it to get shipped to me early. Got a credit of difference in cost to what I originally ordered cost on Vol 1. Hope when I go shoppers to get my Vol 1 its mint as well as VOl 2 & I can get my refund and never order from SRC online. Ill probably hit the store up when ever I go to the Falls again but at least ill know what I'm getting in hand.

Edit: No luck with these. Got my replacement from amazon and had a damaged corner (wasn’t packaged properly). Got a 35% discount since it be a hassle to get a 3rd replacement. Noticed the top had a tear of artwork on the edge to the cardboard jacket. So I’m keep one of the copies and return them to Src and extra to amazon. Looks like im stuck with what ever copy of Vol 1 is in better condition. Src waiting for a response on returning it since they can’t get more copies.
    Wow... I'm glad I went with Music Direct even though shipping and conversion from USD to CAD was ridiculous. At least I got mint copies of each. I still can't believe the absolutely fuckaround that these three volumes have been for so many people.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Wow... I'm glad I went with Music Direct even though shipping and conversion from USD to CAD was ridiculous. At least I got mint copies of each. I still can't believe the absolutely fuckaround that these three volumes have been for so many people.
    Trust me I wish I did too but I paid $51 for vol 1 & 2 so it’s better then paying $90 but Src is so fast to respond to anything I spammed there fb messenger and tweet them.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Back when they went live for pre-order, I ordered all 3 from Target.com, shipped for $50 total, for all 3. This was advertised here on this board and a lot of people bought them this way. This sale went on for at least a week, maybe more. We all knew about it here. I received all 3, not too far from their release date, in protective packaging and in MINT condition, with all stickers. So if you live in the U.S. and didn't buy them this way, you sure missed out! Don't snooze next time. My real reason for this post is: If you live in the U.S. STOP buying these for more than $25 a piece! There is are a TON of copies out now and you will see them in all your favorite record stores when they re-open. Because of the success of initial sales, a MASSIVE re-pressing (identical stickers, etc) was recently done. In fact, there may be too many made now. So if you don't have these yet, relax. You will start seeing them EVERYWHERE now and in the near future. These are not Limited Edition. Do not pay collectible prices yet. You will see these probably for a long time at all record stores. That is the reason why you have seen a surge in these titles available here and there. So beware of rip-off sellers! The availability might seem spotty right now, but it won't be very hard to find soon. In the meantime, I'll anxiously wait for a CD release!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    so my amazon copy was mint then opened it up and got these on the jacket. I guess I'm gonna ask for a discount since I can't get a replacement since its not in stock. I seriously not having any luck with these. At least I have all my copies now.

Still waiting on SRC to respond as they combined my tickets but that's it. I have someone interested in Vol 1 but I have to find out about returning damaged copy vol 2 if they take only that copy.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    So TheProductsHub apparently use large, angry ogres to ship things internationally

Yeah, no

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Seems like no love for the Canadians. Hope you get your copies completed soon. Still waiting on SRCVinyl to respond don’t know what to do anymore.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Amazon cancelled my vol 1 order, finally. Is it actually in stock anywhere that’s not outrageously priced?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Watchmen Vol 1 is $23.49 at Target: https://www.target.com/p/trent-rezno...l/-/A-78786715

Watchem Vol 2 is $23.49 at Target: https://www.target.com/p/trent-rezno...l/-/A-78786716

Free shipping if you buy both.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Do not ever order from SRCVinyl. I filed a dispute with visa and Src finally responded to my request for full refund telling me I have to pay for return shipping at my cost and will only be refunded the cost of the items. So now they except me to loose out on my original shipping cost as well. Well I’m gonna call visa again because I should have to pay for my shipping fees due to them well knowing that they are damaged before shipping them to me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Do not ever order from SRCVinyl. I filed a dispute with visa and Src finally responded to my request for full refund telling me I have to pay for return shipping at my cost and will only be refunded the cost of the items. So now they except me to loose out on my original shipping cost as well. Well I’m gonna call visa again because I should have to pay for my shipping fees due to them well knowing that they are damaged before shipping them to me.
    Ouch. I'm completely done with them for sure. Nothing I've ever ordered from them has actually ever been shipped. I've been able to find it elsewhere long before they even have it in stock.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Ouch. I'm completely done with them for sure. Nothing I've ever ordered from them has actually ever been shipped. I've been able to find it elsewhere long before they even have it in stock.
    Yup was on the phone with Visa disputes last night and finally the lady decided to tell me
    to tell them I refuse to return them without free return delivery (which is free if you live in the US) and that I want my original shipping fee refunded as well as it wasn’t my fault of wanting to return them as they told me it was received like that to them and they shipped it to me damaged. I did nothing wrong and should have to loose out on there mess up. Lady told me that visa will call them to find out why they didn’t respond or accept the return & if they said I didn’t accept it there’s proof they told me it was damaged, proof that I asked for full refund and free return shipping cause it was there fault and not me changing there mind.

On a a side note either they blocked my email, stopped doing auto reply or stopped there ticket system cause you can no longer submit tickets.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I ordered all three, months ago and my local record store opened up for curbside and set them aside for me (never even checked them into the system) when we first when on lockdown. Just picked em up. Hyped!

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    @Leprekon666 let me know 2 weeks back that amazon.ca very briefly had volume 1 in stock. It just showed up in great shape. Now I just need Vol. 2...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    @Leprekon666 let me know 2 weeks back that amazon.ca very briefly had volume 1 in stock. It just showed up in great shape. Now I just need Vol. 2...
    BOOM!:

https://www.target.com/p/trent-rezno...l/-/A-78786716