Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchmen vinyl shipping and availability discussion

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    damn $65 for it but at least you got yours. I know I have vol 2 waiting at src but I want my vol 1 too lol.
    The price listed there now is not the price I paid. It's not the same third party seller. It was much cheaper with the other seller. Still more expensive than Amazon can but I have my doubts they're ever going to get it.

Should come to around $45CAD including shipping.
    Last edited by mr9inchnail; 02-25-2020 at 05:38 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr9inchnail View Post
    The price listed there now is not the price I paid. It's not the same third party seller. It was much cheaper with the other seller. Still more expensive than Amazon can but I have my doubts they're ever going to get it.

Should come to around $45CAD including shipping.
    lol I thought it was pounds not euros, my bad. That’s about the same price as I have it from SRC if I only take Volume 2. But my local record store said they ordered direct from Universal but also trying from there distributor as Universal doesn’t really help local stores here except Amazon and Sunrise. I just hope soon it sees the light of day.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    lol I thought it was pounds not euros, my bad. That’s about the same price as I have it from SRC if I only take Volume 2. But my local record store said they ordered direct from Universal but also trying from there distributor as Universal doesn’t really help local stores here except Amazon and Sunrise. I just hope soon it sees the light of day.

They just keep teasing me!
    Last edited by mr9inchnail; 02-25-2020 at 08:13 PM.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    If anyone finds v3 vinyl please pm me. Amazon dun cancelled on me

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I've been searching my normal list of sites almost every day since the beginning of December lol. They must have just recently been added to sunrise's site. All I did was search Watchmen and all three came back as results. Although volume 2 no longer shows up for me. Or it wouldn't the last time I tried anyway. I have a tracking number for volume 2 from that third party seller on amazon.co.uk and it has its first tracking entry. Coming from Philadelphia. There is hope!!
    Thanks for the heads-up on Sunrise Records. I bought this copy and am getting it re-shipped down under from Canada!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quick! 12 copies of Volume 1 are available via Newtownvideo_EU!

https://www.amazon.fr/Watchmen-1-Mus.../dp/B07Z74G6ZQ

Edit: they're all gone. Interesting how Newtownvideo seems to be getting new stock, though
    Last edited by arsenic; 02-27-2020 at 05:45 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post

Edit: they're all gone. Interesting how Newtownvideo seems to be getting new stock, though
    Yea would have gotten one but it’s gonna cost me $58 CDN. I’m sure Canada will eventually get stock.

Edit: Amazon Vol 2 March 13 now lol
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 02-27-2020 at 07:22 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Doh!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    https://www.musicdirect.com/vinyl/Tr...0g-Vinyl-LP%29

Crazy expensive international shipping but in stock ships today!!

EDIT: OUT OF STOCK
    Last edited by mr9inchnail; 02-27-2020 at 03:15 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    https://www.musicdirect.com/vinyl/Tr...0g-Vinyl-LP%29

Crazy expensive international shipping but in stock ships today!!
    Cost almost as much as the record.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Cost almost as much as the record.
    I know. But it's in stock. For people in the US it may be much cheaper. Just putting it out there. Vol.2 and 3 are out of stock there.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    For shipping to the UK that's actually not too outrageous - ordered!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    For shipping to the UK that's actually not too outrageous - ordered!
    I ordered as well. I've paid crazier shipping directly from the NIN store. I've ordered from these guys before and they are good. They pack their records well to make sure no damage!

If I wait I could get it cheaper just about anywhere else but at this point I've been waiting so long I just want to get them so I can stop trying to find them LOL.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I ordered as well. I've paid crazier shipping directly from the NIN store. I've ordered from these guys before and they are good. They pack their records well to make sure no damage!

If I wait I could get it cheaper just about anywhere else but at this point I've been waiting so long I just want to get them so I can stop trying to find them LOL.
    Hey if you ordered 2 I can split the shipping cost and can drive to Ajax to pick up a copy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hey if you ordered 2 I can split the shipping cost and can drive to Ajax to pick up a copy.
    That would have been a great idea. I've already ordered though and quick look it doesn't look like there's an easy way to change the order. I'm at work and about to get involved in a meeting. I will take another look when I get out. Hopefully it isn't too late.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Looks like they've already created a shipping label and I have a tracking number. Should be here by 8PM on Monday.

Going back to Volume 2 from Newtownvideo_EU... I'm a little concerned that the third party listings have the label listed as The Null Corporation when it's actually Universal Music. Probably just a innocent mistake. Too late now I've already ordered it and it's on its way but I'm hoping this isn't a fake copy of this album. If it is I guess I'll contact Amazon and see what can be done.

They have a pretty good review on Amazon but who knows of those are even real. I've went through them and there was some mention of people receiving fake DVDs from them but most of the reviews were positive. Fingers crossed. Thankfully I haven't cancelled any other order of Volume 2 as of yet. Waiting to have this in my hands before I do. Although Amazon.ca has once again changed the release date March 13th 2020.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Going back to Volume 2 from Newtownvideo_EU... I'm a little concerned that the third party listings have the label listed as The Null Corporation when it's actually Universal Music. Probably just a innocent mistake. Too late now I've already ordered it and it's on its way but I'm hoping this isn't a fake copy of this album. If it is I guess I'll contact Amazon and see what can be done.
    The copy I received a few days ago from Newtownvideo_EU has the 6 02508 37822 5 barcode and has all the hype stickers, too. It's legit!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The copy I received a few days ago from Newtownvideo_EU has the 6 02508 37822 5 barcode and has all the hype stickers, too. It's legit!
    Thanks! Makes me feel better about it knowing that somebody else received their copy and it's legit!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Looks like they've already created a shipping label and I have a tracking number. Should be here by 8PM on Monday.

They have a pretty good review on Amazon but who knows of those are even real. I've went through them and there was some mention of people receiving fake DVDs from them but most of the reviews were positive. Fingers crossed. Thankfully I haven't cancelled any other order of Volume 2 as of yet. Waiting to have this in my hands before I do. Although Amazon.ca has once again changed the release date March 13th 2020.
    Did you ever get charged customs? Debating on ordering vol 1 & 2 and wait for vol 2 to get in stock for them to ship.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Did you ever get charged customs? Debating on ordering vol 1 & 2 and wait for vol 2 to get in stock for them to ship.
    I've got hit with customs a couple of times when ordering from the US but most of the times I've ordered I've had nothing. Now saying that, this time I'll get hit on both orders. LOL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    where you find Volume 1? Sunrise only had Vol 3 available and that was like limited to like 1 or none per store.
    It was a Sunrise in Brampton, only had the one and only Vol. 1.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Think someone mentioned Tidal I believe.

Volume 1 & 2 MP3 and Flac https://store.tidal.com/ca/search/
    All 3 https://store.acousticsounds.com/ind...atchmen+Volume
    and ty for this!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperpower View Post
    It was a Sunrise in Brampton, only had the one and only Vol. 1.
    Damn the Newmarket one said they never got any except the Vol 3 in when I checked to see. But kept my Amazon order for vol 3 since I got it for $28 but still waiting for the 3 record shops to get a copy of Vol 1.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Vol 1 and Vol 2 are back in stock at Merchbar.com
    https://www.merchbar.com/search?q=trent%20reznor

Fair warning: they still haven't shipped my volume 3 preorder, but these look like they're actually in stock

edit: currently 8 left for Volume 1 and 30 left for Volume 2
    Last edited by arsenic; 02-28-2020 at 09:09 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Volume 1 from music direct is showing in Mississauga

Should be here on Monday!!

Volume 2 from newtownvideo_eu has been showing that it left NYC. But no new update for more than 24 hours

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Volume 1 is available to order from Best Buy again. Says preorder ETA May 4th.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/watchme...skuId=34815118

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Volume 2 $33.14 US ($44.99 CDN) https://www.ebay.com/itm/Watchmen-Vo....c100290.m3507

There was a listing for $26.23 plus $4.99 shipping but listing went up to $38.97 plus $4.99 shipping. unfortunately I was having issues wording that one then it went up so I was like that's a hassle to even get it. You can also go to https://www.importcds.com/watchmen-v...s/602508378225 $23.40 plus shipping ($6.99 US for Canada)

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    For those who ordered from src - has anyone gotten their order? Has anyone received a response from the company when asking about the status of their order?

Feeling more and more like it's a scam. Their BBB page does not inspire confidence!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    For those who ordered from src - has anyone gotten their order? Has anyone received a response from the company when asking about the status of their order?

Feeling more and more like it's a scam. Their BBB page does not inspire confidence!
    Soon cancelling my order from them just making sure that the volume 1 and 2 that are on the way to me from other sites arrive in decent condition before I do.

They have not responded to any of my messages wondering the status of my order. They soon won't have to.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    So, weird thing. I just went to file a dispute on my credit card, and the charge just went through yesterday after I reached out to them again. I placed my order on January 03. Not sure what the hell is going on over there.