Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchmen vinyl shipping and availability discussion

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Watchmen vinyl shipping and availability discussion

Oh my god, Target keeps sending me new estimated delivery dates then delaying it every single day. Oh, great it'll be here monday, wait.... Tuesday, wait..... Wednesday, wait..... Thursday? Why on earth would they be doing this beyond to make me incredibly irritated?
    Last edited by ThinkIcouldburn; 12-14-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    Oh my god, Target keeps sending me new estimated delivery dates then delaying it every single day. Oh, great it'll be here monday, wait.... Tuesday, wait..... Wednesday, wait..... Thursday? Why on earth would they be doing this beyond to make me incredible irritated?
    Same. Five days in a row now. I’m up to Dec 19 right now.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Mine was just delivered.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Are these vinyls limited release? I've yet to pick any up with hopes of an extended version coming later, but might have to grab this alt reality nin record

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfkiller View Post
    Are these vinyls limited release? I've yet to pick any up with hopes of an extended version coming later, but might have to grab this alt reality nin record
    I wouldn't bet on any represses. HBO doesn't normally repress their soundtracks. Usually one run and done.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Got notice from Amazon that vol 3 has shipped!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    My Amazon says Vol. 3 will arrive Monday! Any word on digital downloads for ol.2 or 3?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Any word on digital downloads for ol.2 or 3?
    I'm not holding my breath. Amazon usually only gives them for records that have the AutoRip logo on the product page, and none of the volumes have that. Vol 1 seems to have been one of the rare exceptions where they give you the download anyway.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Still waiting for any word on when my vol 2 will show up at Amoeba. They have over 150 on order..... wanted to support a local shop over Amazon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Amazon.ca now has my vol 2 at Jan-Feb delivery. Vol 3 unchanged. Vol 1 still unavailable.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    I've walked into my local Sunrise Records and put down preorders for all three volumes. I look forward to seeing whether they or Amazon.ca get theirs first.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    I've walked into my local Sunrise Records and put down preorders for all three volumes. I look forward to seeing whether they or Amazon.ca get theirs first.
    I called sunrise and they couldn’t find them or said they can’t order them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Is Coming View Post
    Amazon.ca now has my vol 2 at Jan-Feb delivery. Vol 3 unchanged. Vol 1 still unavailable.
    My Volume 1 is Expected by Jan 18 (listed currently unavailable) Vol 2 release date of Jan 10 ship between Jan 15-Feb 18 and vol 3 release date of Dec 20 with no shipping time listed. I don’t understand this availability in Canada. I tried tweeting and fb messages Universal Music about this. SRCvinyl I emailed asking if they will have stock on Friday for vol 2 & 3 before I go that root as vol 1 is back ordered and my local record store I ordered nov 8 is still waiting for my order from there supplier.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Has anybody had contact from the UK NIN store about volume 3 shipping dates yet? By now with 1 & 2 I've had mails to say they're going to be late, but nothing this time round.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    I called sunrise and they couldn’t find them or said they can’t order them.
    Go in person? I witnessed the guy look them up, find them by typing 'Atticus', and watched as he preordered them for me one by one.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Go in person? I witnessed the guy look them up, find them by typing 'Atticus', and watched as he preordered them for me one by one.
    Did they say when they would get all 3? And when did you preorder these?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Amazon says it'll be here tomorrow by 8PM but it also says it hasn't shipped. I'll believe it when it's in my hands.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Did they say when they would get all 3? And when did you preorder these?
    Yesterday. No estimate given for delivery time.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Amazon says it'll be here tomorrow by 8PM but it also says it hasn't shipped. I'll believe it when it's in my hands.
    Mine also says tomorrow by 8, but it also says it was just received in my hometown a couple of hours ago too.

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    I've spoken to sales reps at the Sunrise Records location in Scarborough who say many of their large shipments from Universal Music have been held up in customs, sometimes for weeks, and I think Amazon.ca may have run into the same problem. Physical media supply chain issues. Although I've seen one Canadian retailer with copies of Vol. 3 (whose sticker is on the NIN Hotline's pics of the cover art), not many others have even got Vol. 1 or 2 or know how to find them. They certainly weren't immediately available in stores, unlike big chains like Target down in the USA who had these pretty close to the digital release. Now that they're all out there, I think NIN.com should probably go ahead and put all three volumes for sale in their store as a digital download bundle.

I hope that if we're patient, more of the vinyl versions will be available internationally, too. At fair market value, not what callous flippers are charging on resale sites.
    Last edited by botley; 12-15-2019 at 11:12 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    My volume 3 is supposed to come today per amazon but my card hasn’t been charged for it so unfortunately I don’t expect it to come today.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yesterday. No estimate given for delivery time.
    Just curious what store incase I have issues trying to order them I can get them to call that store.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Just curious what store incase I have issues trying to order them I can get them to call that store.
    Sunrise Records in Montreal, LaSalle district, Carrefour Angrignon, 7077 Newman Blvd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My copy just showed up:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6I_i1BFVYv/

Listening now...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrekke View Post
    My copy just showed up:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6I_i1BFVYv/

Listening now...
    Did you order from Amazon? Mine is stuck in Arriving Today by 8pm but hasn't shipped yet hell. I can't wait for this thing to arrive

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Mine still shows as arriving today but also says it hasn't been shipped. I know they can do 1-day delivery but at this point this is ~10-hour delivery and that's going to be impressive.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Same, mine is supposedly arriving today but has yet to actually be out for delivery so far. We're in the middle of a big blizzard, but I'm sure Lord Bezos is going to make drivers still deliver shit in this storm.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    ...lord bezos...
    lol

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Mine still shows as arriving today but also says it hasn't been shipped. I know they can do 1-day delivery but at this point this is ~10-hour delivery and that's going to be impressive.
    guess what I got four hours before it was supposed to be delivered. and i thought amazon was a step up.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Ok my Sunrise Records were able to find Vol 1 & 2 in the system but was tricky finding them. Both ordered, and Volume 3 they got 1 in $34.99 and it’s on hold for me! Friday I get Volume 3