Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Watchmen vinyl shipping and availability discussion

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My amazon Volume 2 got a update on my shipping date. It says between March 24-26. I guess it is actually seeing the light of day.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    Got eBay listing refund but now I sent a message regarding the return shipping cost if I will get it once the item is in there hand or what.

edit: got return shipping refund but I donít know where they got $10.60 from $12.10. I sent them a email about the difference.
    I spent $12.10 sending back to Newtownvideo but I ended up getting $12.39 back from them after the exchange rate. I just got an email from Amazon.co.uk saying they are processing my refund for the vinyl. I guess Newtownvideo finally got the return. Finally completely done with these records!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr9inchnail View Post
    I spent $12.10 sending back to Newtownvideo but I ended up getting $12.39 back from them after the exchange rate. I just got an email from Amazon.co.uk saying they are processing my refund for the vinyl. I guess Newtownvideo finally got the return. Finally completely done with these records!!
    More is better, I just sent ebay a email for the difference. $1.50 isn’t a big deal but it’s a matter of principle. I got refunded before they even received my return, no way they got it in 2 days lol. I still can’t wait for my copies lol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wow Amazon.ca has shipped my Volume 2. If I get Volume 1 before SRCVinyl gets there stock I guess I’ll cancel again lol.

Edit: my SRCVinyl order got shipped so if anyone looking for Vol 2 I’ll have a extra copy (located in York Region in Ontario if any locals here). Will sell at my cost.
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 03-20-2020 at 09:08 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Amazon.ca - Vol 2 shipped and arrived today, just in time for my birthday!

Thanks for the gift, TR.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Got my vol 2 from amazon! Woo!

vol 1 appears set to ship soon.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So I have Vol 2 from amazon sitting in my doorway. Waiting for vol 1 that’s been in BC since yesterday. My SRCVinyl shipment got shipped Friday but only says “Electronic Information summited by shipper. Hope Canada post picked it up or will today. (If not I’m gonna try and get SRCVinyl it sitting inside there warehouse to be picked up to get a full refund since it will be over 2 weeks before they will get it picked up at least.

Edit: so Canada post trucks are just too full to take all there deliveries and can take some. I missed the cut off on Friday as they show up at 10 and mine was done by 944. Since they have a distillery they can stay open to ship. Hope it shows up soon as they are going to check the f it has been picked up. We all know how bad Canada post tracking is lol.
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 03-24-2020 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Amazon cancelled my order of vol. 2 citing that I hadn't updated my payment method. Which was bullshit as it was up to date. I ordered a copy of vol. 2 via The ProductsHub, and it's supposedly on its way.

At this rate I'm going to have a vinyl release of Ghosts V & VI before I complete the Watchmen trilogy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well I got my SRCVinyl copies today (wife told me to wait a couple of days before opening package due to the virus). I have extra vol 1 sitting at post office and vol 2 in my hallway. if anyone still need Vol 1 or 2 let me know before I return them in 2 weeks.

Edit: Grrr damage corners again. Amazon copy of Volume 2 was mint till noticed the front has a very small piece of the artwork gone and the white paper/cardboard showing. Ordered a replacement from amazon and contacted SRCVinyl.
    Last edited by Leprekon666; Today at 09:12 AM.