Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchmen vinyl shipping and availability discussion

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh good. Amazon.ca just cancelled my vol 1 order.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Is Coming View Post
    Oh good. Amazon.ca just cancelled my vol 1 order.
    This is complete bullshit in Canada. Like is Canada the only country that never got anything except Vol 3? Mine got cancelled just now too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Same here. My volume three arrived today but at my workplace. I'm not back to work until the 2nd so I won't get it until then

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Just scored Vol. 3 from Barns & Nobel. They are shipping it to me. This is the version with the DE hype sticker, now I have both.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    After getting dicked around forever by USPS, my Vol. III copies arrived today.

ISO of two copies of Vol. I forever, probably.

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    This is complete bullshit in Canada. Like is Canada the only country that never got anything except Vol 3? Mine got cancelled just now too.
    I think they sold out before the shipment even got to Universal Canada's warehouse, so until there's a re-press for North America we're shit out of luck or will have to order second-hand and import it. Volume 2 is still listed for release on Amazon.ca next week...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    I think they sold out before the shipment even got to Universal Canada's warehouse, so until there's a re-press for North America we're shit out of luck or will have to order second-hand and import it. Volume 2 is still listed for release on Amazon.ca next week...
    Srcvinyl is getting shipment of all 3 and I have a order placed but don’t know if I’ll be lucky to get 1 of the 20 they are gonna receive.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Post
    Jan. 2
    7:04 pm Item rescheduled for delivery next business day.

Dec. 31, 2019
    1:40 pm Item rescheduled for delivery next business day.

Dec. 30, 2019
    6:27 pm Delivery may be delayed due to extreme weather conditions
    2:22 pm Item out for delivery
    5:28 am Item processed

Dec. 29, 2019
    8:54 am Item processed

Dec. 26, 2019
    3:41 pm Item processed

Dec. 24, 2019
    Electronic information submitted by shipper
    The Vol. 3 LP will look up and shout

"Deliver Me!"

And they will whisper

"No."

Fucking thing finally arrived an hour after I posted this lol
    Last edited by Shadaloo; 01-03-2020 at 06:26 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Srcvinyl is getting shipment of all 3 and I have a order placed but don’t know if I’ll be lucky to get 1 of the 20 they are gonna receive.
    I have volume one preordered through src as well fingers crossed. Hoping Amazon doesn't send me an email next week saying they can get volume two like they did with volume one

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I ordered from Target and mine came with the DE sticker and the (printed) "handwritten" looking sticker. My Vol. 2 took forever and actually came after my Vol. 3 arrived, but at least they didn't cancel my order like Amazon did to some people, which would have really pissed me off.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post

Believe me, I WILL if I came across one and then I'll bring it here for a fellow fan who missed out. (no markup)

yea I’d do the same if I get my copies from Src, amazon and my local record store copy (that ones already paid for & told it will show up from his supplier) for vol 1 & 2 for what I paid.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I ordered from Target and mine came with the DE sticker and the (printed) "handwritten" looking sticker. My Vol. 2 took forever and actually came after my Vol. 3 arrived, but at least they didn't cancel my order like Amazon did to some people, which would have really pissed me off.
    Exact same experience. Target. With DE Sticker and "handwritten" Sticker. Vol 2 arrived after Vol 3. Over-all, I got all 3 records from Target, shipped for a total $50 and all 3 arrived MINT. Thanks Target! So glad I didn't order from Amazon, like Trent wanted us to. I like Amazon, but sounds like they didn't have enough stock, and they were more expensive!

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Walked into Barnes & Noble yesterday, and walked out with a copy of Vol. 2 and 3. I'm always amazed that people still overlook BN.

They also have all of their Bowie vinyl 50 percent off, or did before today (Sunday).

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    I'm honestly surprised the Amazon experience has been as clunk-ass as it has. I ordered from Target because of the 3-for-2 pricing, expected it to be hit or miss, and the whole thing turned out great for me. I got my records a little bit later than most people who ordered from Amazon did, but I'm patient.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    I'm honestly surprised the Amazon experience has been as clunk-ass as it has. I ordered from Target because of the 3-for-2 pricing, expected it to be hit or miss, and the whole thing turned out great for me. I got my records a little bit later than most people who ordered from Amazon did, but I'm patient.
    Same. When I was waiting for my order of vol 1 from Target I started getting worried that it was going to get canceled and I was regretting not just ordering from Amazon. In the end I'm glad I went with Target and everything ended up working out.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    Agree with this 100%. I really think the delay goofiness was completely the fault of the distributor and not Target. Distro delays don’t explain Amazon canceling orders, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Target cancelled my Vol. 1 order last week after 2 months of sending weekly emails asking me to approve a shipping delay. So some people lucked out. Some still wound up with nothing.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merriweather View Post
    Target cancelled my Vol. 1 order last week after 2 months of sending weekly emails asking me to approve a shipping delay.
    Did you approve it? I got one of those...approved it and never got another one. Plenty of emails about them pushing back my delivery date, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Did you approve it? I got one of those...approved it and never got another one. Plenty of emails about them pushing back my delivery date, though.
    Approved it multiple times. I guess they just gave up on sourcing copies.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merriweather View Post
    Approved it multiple times. I guess they just gave up on sourcing copies.
    Dang, well that sucks. Hopefully you can find one for a reasonable price if you haven't already.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    - Volume 1: Amazon.fr cancelled my order.
    - Volume 2: Third-party seller on amazon.co.uk (Newtownvideo_EU) can't provide a tracking number for Vol.2 - said the parcel might have been lost in the mail
    - Volume 3: Merchbar.com said the order is delayed but they still expect to be able to fulfill the order at some point

Really sucks to be in Europe, I might end up empty-handed after all. Let's all hope for a repress!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I pre-ordered the set from Amazon when it was announced. Got Volumes 1 and 2 on time, but Vol 3 has been pushed back like 4 times now. Just got another email saying it was slipping to this weekend after it was supposed to be arriving today. Bah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bgalbraith View Post
    I pre-ordered the set from Amazon when it was announced. Got Volumes 1 and 2 on time, but Vol 3 has been pushed back like 4 times now. Just got another email saying it was slipping to this weekend after it was supposed to be arriving today. Bah
    My Vol. 3 is still under delivery date pending :/
    I feel like I may have preordered too late and they'll end up cancelling the order, which wouldn't be surprising.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    First day of the vol. 1 available for order, I went to my local store and asked them to bring everything in. Vol. 3 showed up but 1 and 2 are still coming.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Got a email saying my item has been delayed from Amazon.ca for Vol 2. Now I noticed the release date is now January 24 and I expect my order between February 13th- March 20. Now what the hell is going on. My With Teeth still doesn’t have a shipping date and I noticed Bird Box date has changed to January 17. This has to be the worst release in Canada in my books for Watchmen. Like why can’t Universal get things fixed for this. I better get my Watchmen vol 1 & 2.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Weird how I've recieved Vol 1 and Vol 3 from Amazon, but not Vol 2. Now it's delayed to March 20th, and I doubt I'll ever receive it now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shagg_187 View Post
    Weird how I've recieved Vol 1 and Vol 3 from Amazon, but not Vol 2. Now it's delayed to March 20th, and I doubt I'll ever receive it now.
    Did you order from .ca? I never got Vol 1 from them and they cancelled my order for that one and I preorder the minute I found it on there site.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    In France : got my volume 1 cancelled by FNAC - though it's still available for 40€, instead of 30 previously, so I ordered again...

Wait and see for volumes 2 and 3.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuenthez View Post
    In France : got my volume 1 cancelled by FNAC - though it's still available for 40€, instead of 30 previously, so I ordered again...

Wait and see for volumes 2 and 3.
    Is there a way to change language to English on that site? Seems like for vol 1 & 2 it’s $101 Canadian but don’t know shipping cost and if they even ship to Canada.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Is there a way to change language to English on that site? Seems like for vol 1 & 2 it’s $101 Canadian but don’t know shipping cost and if they even ship to Canada.
    It looks like there is no English version. Maybe using google translate can help ?

However I don't know if we can trust them of this, usually it works pretty well, but I already had problems with pre-orders which never came.