Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bill and Ted 3

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellospaceboy View Post
    My biggest complaint, by far, is that Spoiler: the final song should have been MUCH stronger. It was really vanilla, no rock and roll, no great hooks or anything memorable. Huge letdown. .
    Spoiler: "It wasn't so much the song that made the difference... it was everyone playing it together."

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Spoiler: "It wasn't so much the song that made the difference... it was everyone playing it together."
    Which I really hated, it's a cheat and not a great one of that either... Spoiler: they could've made it then intentionally really bad like the early Wyld Stallyns songs from the first movie, and that at least would've been a joke, this was just forgettable and disappointing [/QUOTE]

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellospaceboy View Post
    Which I really hated, it's a cheat and not a great one of that either... Spoiler: they could've made it then intentionally really bad like the early Wyld Stallyns songs from the first movie, and that at least would've been a joke, this was just forgettable and disappointing
    [/QUOTE]

I don't think it was a cheat at all. It ends up being a stronger message.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I've not been the biggest Bill & Ted fan to be honest, but still I feel my life will be better for seeing the new movie. Sadly it's not come to VOD here in the UK so god knows when I'll actually get to seeing it. In the meantime though I'm reminded of this totally excellent Faith No More track.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    ^ one of my favorite FNM tracks