Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: The Mandalorian

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    A couple of fan-sites are posting rumors about Gina Carano "in talks" with Disney to return. This can't be true, can it?
    Doubtful, it's mostly alt right leaning sites reporting this.

I highly doubt she is coming back, disney and their sponsors don't want anything to do with right wing conspiracy theories.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Doubtful, it's mostly alt right leaning sites reporting this.

I highly doubt she is coming back, disney and their sponsors don't want anything to do with right wing conspiracy theories.
    I thought that might be the case but I don't follow fan sites to begin with, let alone alt-right(?) leaning fan sites, so I wouldn't know what's reputable and what isn't.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Okay... well, just finished watching the series. Overall, I quite liked it. I like the details to the SW universe that being added to its rich texture already. The Luke de-aging looked just... wrong. Carano won't be missed, as a character... not a bad one but it seems you have to poker with a sharpe object to get her to act. S1, her action scenes were a lot better.

Looking forward to The Book of Boba Fett.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Really looking forward to this but I'll say this: Boba better not show up in this fucking season. Let thy paths diverge. The foreshadowing is about as blatant as we've seen so far, that Spoiler: Grogu is The Mandalorian the title references. The trailer still holds everything pretty tight to the vest and it'll be interesting to see what surprises pop up.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Wait, what? I mean I can see the thread that leads to that spoiler but also...what? lol

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Wait, what? I mean I can see the thread that leads to that spoiler but also...what? lol
    Not sure what you're asking. The reasonable assumption was that Spoiler: the series title referenced Din but this trailer suggests pretty heavily that Grogu is learning the Mandalore way and that maybe the title references Grogu and not Din.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    exactly that, thanks for explaining further. I guess the shirt of mithril beskar is the start.