Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Results 361 to 372 of 372

Thread: Lindemann / Till Lindemann (Solo)

  1. #361
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,918
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    Funny you should ask! Ach So Gern 2: Ach So Gernier or, Till Loves That Red Suit, is in production. https://www.instagram.com/p/CWAi9sdM...dium=copy_link

    The woman may be Victoria Rose aka Ruin, of the "Messer" book tour and Till The End infamy. (And guitarist for Grausame Töchter) Seems to be a bloody Lindemann mask she's wearing.
    @Erneuert, you may have been prescient about the subtle Peter revenge song. We'll see soon enough.
    I don’t use IG and it’s asking me to login. Can you post the picture somewhere else please?

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hither, thither, and of course yon
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Here's a link, click on the photo to enlarge:
    https://www.rammsteinworld.com/forum...comment=740261

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,918
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    Here's a link, click on the photo to enlarge:
    https://www.rammsteinworld.com/forum...comment=740261
    So the narrative continues!

    What is it now? Ach So Gern / Knebel / Platz Eins / Till The End / ?

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,918
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hither, thither, and of course yon
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Till's going in a new direction!**
    On Serghey Grey's Instagram is a clip of Till walking in the desert carrying a body. Will post a pic whenever I find a non-Instagram source.



    **He's making desert-themed vids now
    Last edited by WingWalker; 11-21-2021 at 11:25 AM.

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hither, thither, and of course yon
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    So Till's got songs & videos in Russian (Lubimiy Gorod), German (Ich Hasse Kinder) and French (Le jardin des larmes). Word is the Mexico video featuring Dreadlock Till is in Spanish, and additional vids were shot at the Moscow Circus, a Moscow airport, and Uzbekistan (the Ach So Gern suit), languages unknown. Still nothing about an album, and the IHK tour begins in January. Very, very surprised there's still no talk of an album release.

    If there is an album, wonder if it will be called "Ausländer?"

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,918
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    So Till's got songs & videos in Russian (Lubimiy Gorod), German (Ich Hasse Kinder) and French (Le jardin des larmes). Word is the Mexico video featuring Dreadlock Till is in Spanish, and additional vids were shot at the Moscow Circus, a Moscow airport, and Uzbekistan (the Ach So Gern suit), languages unknown. Still nothing about an album, and the IHK tour begins in January. Very, very surprised there's still no talk of an album release.

    If there is an album, wonder if it will be called "Ausländer?"
    I’ve been wondering how he’ll make up a set list as well. Unless he intends on playing Lindemann songs? And if that’s the case will they come up as “(Lindemann cover)” on setlist.fm?

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    3,855
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    if that’s the case will they come up as “(Lindemann cover)” on setlist.fm?
    Reminds me of how Iggy and the Stooges play The Stooges covers as if they're two different bands (according to setlist fm)
    Last edited by fillow; 11-25-2021 at 04:58 AM.

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,918
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Reminds me of how Iggy and the Stooges play The Stooges covers as they're two different bands (according to setlist fm)
    I hate that.


  10. #370
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hither, thither, and of course yon
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks @Erneuert ! That's the Serghey Grey-directed clip from Uzbekistan that was on Till's Instagram a few days ago. Since Grey was on the crew for Le jardin des larmes this must have been filmed about the same time. And that does look like a Lindemann mask.

    For a moment I had a flashback to the Rob Sheridan glitch effect days.

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,918
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    Thanks @Erneuert! That's the Serghey Grey-directed clip from Uzbekistan that was on Till's Instagram a few days ago. Since Grey was on the crew for Le jardin des larmes this must have been filmed about the same time. And that does look like a Lindemann mask.

    For a moment I had a flashback to the Rob Sheridan glitch effect days.
    I asked for the thread title to be changed to reflect the band name change.

    As for the red suit video, I noticed Till has his blonde hair in the clip. He had regular dark hair in the Ach So Gern video.

  12. #372
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,918
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Did you guys watch to the end of this video? It’s a rare insight into Till’s behaviour in the studio.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions