Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Lindemann

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Don't mortgage the house for the chance to dine with Till just yet...https://translate.google.com/transla...794773d3ffca3c

I wonder if Team Lindemann's position will be that the actual NFTs are the footage of Till, not the museum; the Hermitage setting and its art works were merely incidental.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Honest to God, I hope Till gets over his Russian fetish and gets the hell out of there. Preferably after dumping Anar Reiband and the rest of that Russian crew. Maybe Danny Uhlmann as well.

The 100K dinner with Till NFT has been removed.

Rodina is a right-wing political group.

There's a global pandemic; Russia may be under-reporting the cases and they have their anti-vax groups as well. Does Till need money that badly?

https://www.facebook.com/24353793579...344640289/?d=n

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    That new little earring… lol. @allegro, you will appreciate this classy performance. Yes, this is what the lead singer of Rammstein is doing within his solo work lately, among other things that are the complete polar opposite. “Beloved Town” in Russian. Yes, he’s another Capricorn:
    Last edited by Erneuert; 09-16-2021 at 06:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Till's going on tour: the Ich Hasse Kinder Tour 2021 launches in December, first show is apparently Bratislava, Slovakia. More deets to come.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    Till's going on tour: the Ich Hasse Kinder Tour 2021 launches in December, first show is apparently Bratislava, Slovakia. More deets to come.
    Is there a link to an announcement anywhere?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Erneuert That's the odd thing. Right now, only info is the ticket site for the first event; pricing is interesting. Note the information is in Slovak. https://ticketmedia.sk/performance/937/TILL-LINDEMANN

If this is the IHK tour, I'm pretty sure Praise Abort is gonna be on the set list.

Zoran's Instagram apparently also has him filming another video with Till, as there are Lindemann Team t-shirts. New album, maybe?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Looking forward to a subtle revenge song about Peter, lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Funny you say that - another Ramm forum posted a screencap of reactions to Richard's Freeze My Mind. Guess who gave big thumbs up to it? (Hint: NOT Till.)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Funny you say that - another Ramm forum posted a screencap of reactions to Richard's Freeze My Mind. Guess who gave big thumbs up to it? (Hint: NOT Till.)
    Which forum is this? Ever since Herzeleid shut down years ago I've struggled to find a decent forum to get involved in other than here.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Till to Richard: “RZK, you know that Emigrate stuff is too normal for my tastes.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    Which forum is this? Ever since Herzeleid shut down years ago I've struggled to find a decent forum to get involved in other than here.
    Current favorite is Rammstein World. https://www.rammsteinworld.com/forum/ If you speak French (or have a good translation program) I highly recommend it. I've followed it for a while now; if r/Rammstein is the kids table, then Rammstein World is where the grownups eat. The commentary (especially on Till and Richard) can be blisteringly blunt. The admin Pierrick also created Lindemann World for Till/Lindemann band-specific topics.

The Rammstein Belgium Facebook site is good for news, posts are in English. They were a good source of information about the birthday concert debacle Till (rightfully) got grief about.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Does Affenknecht have a decent forum? Or a forum at all?

And what does Affenknecht (“monkey servant”) have to do with Rammstein? haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Erneuert Affenknecht does have a forum, but not sure how active it is these days. Jord is right, Herzelied was a real loss.

3 show dates now posted, with Prague and Tallinn, Estonia added. RammWiki's Till Lindemann section has been posting info as it becomes available.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Current favorite is Rammstein World. https://www.rammsteinworld.com/forum/ If you speak French (or have a good translation program) I highly recommend it. I've followed it for a while now; if r/Rammstein is the kids table, then Rammstein World is where the grownups eat. The commentary (especially on Till and Richard) can be blisteringly blunt. The admin Pierrick also created Lindemann World for Till/Lindemann band-specific topics.

The Rammstein Belgium Facebook site is good for news, posts are in English. They were a good source of information about the birthday concert debacle Till (rightfully) got grief about.
    That's really helpful, thanks for hooking me up! I will take a look as I do love a good place to discuss favourite bands, and miss the Herzeleid forum days a lot, the excitement towards album buildups on there was great.