Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindemann / Till Lindemann (Solo)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Little random fact as I was doing some research: So Till is still with Universal which explains how they can afford those shiny new video shoots. Good for him that they didn't drop the project when Peter left. On the other hand... Lindemann is a cash cow I suppose, so every label would be stupid to not keep him.
    Exactly!

Also, finally a clear up close image of the tattoo. Albeit not Till’s, but you get an idea of what it actually looks like on him:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lindemann/comments/nrt8rp/tills_hand_tattoo_i_added_a_little_gothic_flare/

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post

Last edited by Erneuert; 06-25-2021 at 06:21 AM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Well now that was pretty cool. Puts everything into context.

Just need to rewatch it with English subtitles.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Well now that was pretty cool. Puts everything into context.

Just need to rewatch it with English subtitles.
    Plot from what I can gather:

Till’s been arrested on suspicion of killing previous classmates who tortured/abused him at school as a child (hence the song title). Images are shown of the ways in which he kills them based off how they treated him at school - some nice parallels there. He ends up going to trial and is acquitted.

He flies home to his wife and kids of his own, then the twist is that the judge was also one of the kids who abused him, and let him off for fear of her own life. One of the prosecutors picks up on this so she offers herself to him as a bribe to keep quiet. Then the final twist is Till rigged her car with an explosive. By the time he’s fled Russia she dies once she starts the ignition and his revenge is complete.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Actually, I believe the final twist is that **SPOILER** Till's wife is the actual culprit. He takes a Pioneer scarf and photograph with the murdered bullies' faces cut out from her bag in the last scene.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    Actually, I believe the final twist is that **SPOILER** Till's wife is the actual culprit. He takes a Pioneer scarf and photograph with the murdered bullies' faces cut out from her bag in the last scene.
    I saw that but totally didn’t make the connection. Good eye!

So this is like the antithesis of Ach So Gern. Very clever, Till. Very clever.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    The more I watch both the IHK video and the short film, the more I think they focus on different topics.

The official video is more a compendium of Soviet-era issues: bleeding Lenin, Russian child murderer Anatoly Slivko (executed in 1989) and Ukrainian killer Andrei Chikatilo, who also operated during this time; the 1989 fall of the GDR et al. At 2:34 Till bangs the table with his shoe, much as Nikita Khrushchev did in 1960. And obviously there are references to Till's own issues as a small boy. It's a picture of himself that Till eats then vomits up in the final scenes of Ach So Gern; the kid that plays him in IHK has the same haircut as adult Till and looks much like the young Till in the picture.

The short film uses the music video as a stepping stone to emphasize the point that Bullying Is Bad And Leaves Scars but, with the help of a loyal woman, Revenge is Sweet. And that the real Till Lindemann really, really likes Russia.

Very glad someone finally spelled "Moscow" correctly in the short film!

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    The more I watch both the IHK video and the short film, the more I think they focus on different topics.

The official video is more a compendium of Soviet-era issues: bleeding Lenin, Russian child murderer Anatoly Slivko (executed in 1989) and Ukrainian killer Andrei Chikatilo, who also operated during this time; the 1989 fall of the GDR et al. At 2:34 Till bangs the table with his shoe, much as Nikita Khrushchev did in 1960. And obviously there are references to Till's own issues as a small boy. It's a picture of himself that Till eats then vomits up in the final scenes of Ach So Gern; the kid that plays him in IHK has the same haircut as adult Till and looks much like the young Till in the picture.

The short film uses the music video as a stepping stone to emphasize the point that Bullying Is Bad And Leaves Scars but, with the help of a loyal woman, Revenge is Sweet. And that the real Till Lindemann really, really likes Russia.

Very glad someone finally spelled "Moscow" correctly in the short film!
    Are you Russian by any chance or just really know your history?

Also, where was Moscow misspelled previously?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Also, where was Moscow misspelled previously?
    Possibly the song Moskau? But it's legit German version of the name

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    @Erneuert Not Russian, just one who was puzzled about the oddly specific year in the video and the release on Children's Day. Did a little research and came up with Slivko & Chikatilo, saw that other people around the 'Net had come to the same conclusion. The Khrushchev shoe thing is pretty well known, as is the 1989 fall of the Berlin Wall leading to German reunification. Till apparently spends a lot of time in Saint Petersburg and Moscow.

Moscow is spelled "Mocsow" in the beginning of the official video.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Moscow is spelled "Mocsow" in the beginning of the official video.
    Well that’s embarrassing. Let’s blame the kids for not studying properly. LOL

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Wacken 2022

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Wacken 2022

Wonder if he's keeping the entire 2019-2020 live band sans Tagtren.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Even though I'm excited about spending tons of money on touring and festival tickets again (for next year), some part of me is still not enough past Covid enough to think it will happen. We are talking 80, 85.000 people here, organizers included.
    Even though I prefer the smaller festivals for my lack of patience with drunk party people, I saw him with Rammstein there in 2013 and have to admit that was quite the elaborate pyro show. They definitely have the place set up for some good visual effects. I go ahead and say: filming for live/DVD material intended.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Till's in Uzbekistan filming another video with Zoran Bihac. https://www.facebook.com/Lindemann-B...71094511036702

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Till's in Uzbekistan filming another video with Zoran Bihac. https://www.facebook.com/Lindemann-B...71094511036702
    It better show titties and dicks as usual; Zoran’s speciality.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    It better show titties and dicks as usual; Zoran’s speciality.
    Supposedly this is for the duet with Zaz, "Le jardin des larmes." Maybe Zoran will scale the T's and D's back to "Alle Tage is kein Sonntag" levels.

Surprised there's so far not been any album news. Between IHK, the Zaz song, the Mexico shoot featuring the TillLocks and the Moscow circus shoot, one might expect talk of an upcoming album release.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Supposedly this is for the duet with Zaz, "Le jardin des larmes." Maybe Zoran will scale the T's and D's back to "Alle Tage is kein Sonntag" levels.

Surprised there's so far not been any album news. Between IHK, the Zaz song, the Mexico shoot featuring the TillLocks and the Moscow circus shoot, one might expect talk of an upcoming album release.
    What’s TillLocks?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    @Eneuert You never saw the pics of Till's dreadlocks?! Earlier this year his assistant Danny posted several pictures of Till having dreadlocks installed for a video shoot. Apparently this was supposed to be secret and the pics were quickly deleted from the official TL Instagram account, but not before many comments were made. Think "Holy (insert favorite profanity here)," "What the hell?", etc etc. Looked a bit like Cthulhu himself had settled on the great man's head. He's probably going to play it for laughs.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    @Eneuert You never saw the pics of Till's dreadlocks?! Earlier this year his assistant Danny posted several pictures of Till having dreadlocks installed for a video shoot. Apparently this was supposed to be secret and the pics were quickly deleted from the official TL Instagram account, but not before many comments were made. Think "Holy (insert favorite profanity here)," "What the hell?", etc etc. Looked a bit like Cthulhu himself had settled on the great man's head. He's probably going to play it for laughs.
    No, I must’ve missed that. Not on social media these days. Sounds intriguing! Can you share any of the leaked images?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Never a dull second in that man’s life. hahaha

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    He looks fine with them.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    He looks fine with any makeup/hairstyle.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    New interview with Peter Tägtgren. He very briefly mentions the Lindemann tour, apparently he wasn't a happy camper. Link to video in the article.
    https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/pe...of-tea-at-all/
    Last edited by WingWalker; 08-02-2021 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Corrected the spelling of Peter Tägtgren's last name

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    New interview with Peter Tätgren. He very briefly mentions the Lindemann tour, apparently he wasn't a happy camper. Link to video in the article.
    He seemed to be happy and enthusiastic with everything up until the extremism of Ach So Gern/Knebel/Platz Eins/Till The End. Or maybe the cake and fish throwing at the shows made him reassess what he wanted to be doing? Interested to know what terms he is on with Till as of this article.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    New interview with Peter Tägtgren. He very briefly mentions the Lindemann tour, apparently he wasn't a happy camper. Link to video in the article.
    According to some stuff on Reddit, it’s more to do with behind the scenes debauchery
    and stuff.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    According to some stuff on Reddit, it’s more to do with behind the scenes debauchery
    and stuff.
    lol, like what? Rammstein have been together for how many years and they have 6 members, and they’re doing fine. I wonder what happened to piss Peter off so much?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Anyone got a few bucks (Euros actually) lying around and fancy dinner with Till? https://marketplace.twlvxtwlv.com/nft/128-one-shot-video-hermitage-edition

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Anyone got a few bucks (Euros actually) lying around and fancy dinner with Till? https://marketplace.twlvxtwlv.com/nft/128-one-shot-video-hermitage-edition

I know what I’d be doing if I won the lottery tomorrow!