Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindemann / Till Lindemann (Solo)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    Funny you should ask! Ach So Gern 2: Ach So Gernier or, Till Loves That Red Suit, is in production. https://www.instagram.com/p/CWAi9sdM...dium=copy_link

The woman may be Victoria Rose aka Ruin, of the "Messer" book tour and Till The End infamy. (And guitarist for Grausame Töchter) Seems to be a bloody Lindemann mask she's wearing.
    @Erneuert, you may have been prescient about the subtle Peter revenge song. We'll see soon enough.
    I don’t use IG and it’s asking me to login. Can you post the picture somewhere else please?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Here's a link, click on the photo to enlarge:
    https://www.rammsteinworld.com/forum...comment=740261

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Here's a link, click on the photo to enlarge:
    https://www.rammsteinworld.com/forum...comment=740261
    So the narrative continues!

What is it now? Ach So Gern / Knebel / Platz Eins / Till The End / ?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Till's going in a new direction!**
    On Serghey Grey's Instagram is a clip of Till walking in the desert carrying a body. Will post a pic whenever I find a non-Instagram source.

**He's making desert-themed vids now
    Last edited by WingWalker; 11-21-2021 at 10:25 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    So Till's got songs & videos in Russian (Lubimiy Gorod), German (Ich Hasse Kinder) and French (Le jardin des larmes). Word is the Mexico video featuring Dreadlock Till is in Spanish, and additional vids were shot at the Moscow Circus, a Moscow airport, and Uzbekistan (the Ach So Gern suit), languages unknown. Still nothing about an album, and the IHK tour begins in January. Very, very surprised there's still no talk of an album release.

If there is an album, wonder if it will be called "Ausländer?"

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    So Till's got songs & videos in Russian (Lubimiy Gorod), German (Ich Hasse Kinder) and French (Le jardin des larmes). Word is the Mexico video featuring Dreadlock Till is in Spanish, and additional vids were shot at the Moscow Circus, a Moscow airport, and Uzbekistan (the Ach So Gern suit), languages unknown. Still nothing about an album, and the IHK tour begins in January. Very, very surprised there's still no talk of an album release.

If there is an album, wonder if it will be called "Ausländer?"
    I’ve been wondering how he’ll make up a set list as well. Unless he intends on playing Lindemann songs? And if that’s the case will they come up as “(Lindemann cover)” on setlist.fm?

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    if that’s the case will they come up as “(Lindemann cover)” on setlist.fm?
    Reminds me of how Iggy and the Stooges play The Stooges covers as if they're two different bands (according to setlist fm)
    Last edited by fillow; 11-25-2021 at 03:58 AM.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Reminds me of how Iggy and the Stooges play The Stooges covers as they're two different bands (according to setlist fm)
    I hate that.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Thanks @Erneuert ! That's the Serghey Grey-directed clip from Uzbekistan that was on Till's Instagram a few days ago. Since Grey was on the crew for Le jardin des larmes this must have been filmed about the same time. And that does look like a Lindemann mask.

For a moment I had a flashback to the Rob Sheridan glitch effect days.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Thanks @Erneuert! That's the Serghey Grey-directed clip from Uzbekistan that was on Till's Instagram a few days ago. Since Grey was on the crew for Le jardin des larmes this must have been filmed about the same time. And that does look like a Lindemann mask.

For a moment I had a flashback to the Rob Sheridan glitch effect days.
    I asked for the thread title to be changed to reflect the band name change.

As for the red suit video, I noticed Till has his blonde hair in the clip. He had regular dark hair in the Ach So Gern video.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Did you guys watch to the end of this video? It’s a rare insight into Till’s behaviour in the studio.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    https://en.mediamass.net/people/till...hest-paid.html

It's been a rough year for the singer, but at least he has his millions of dollars to ease the pain. 58-year-old Till Lindemann has taken the No. 1 spot on People With Money’s top 10 highest-paid singers for 2021 with an estimated $82 million in combined earnings.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    The article left out his exclusive eau de cologne (sold in luxury dungeons everywhere) "Fetish," with notes of blood, cigarettes, and lube; as well as the newest member of the Doktor Dick line, the "Stacheldraht Tilldo," featuring East German hardwood artfully carved into a 30 cm replica of Berlin Wall fencing (batteries NOT included.)

Great to know Till's gonna make it.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    The article left out his exclusive eau de cologne (sold in luxury dungeons everywhere) "Fetish," with notes of blood, cigarettes, and lube; as well as the newest member of the Doktor Dick line, the "Stacheldraht Tilldo," featuring East German hardwood artfully carved into a 30 cm replica of Berlin Wall fencing (batteries NOT included.)

Great to know Till's gonna make it.
    lmao

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    New January 1st show date posted on Till-Lindemann.com, in Israel. First time he (or anyone from Rammstein) has played there. There's a 17 day break between the first and second shows, maybe Till is scheduling adequate hangover recovery time from his 59th birthday bash? He's certainly got guts scheduling a show in Ukraine considering the military build-up going on there right now.

Nothing about a Till Lindemann album drop. Speculation is that Till's just going to use the previous Tägtgren-era material along with any new songs he releases (currently just Ich Hasse Kinder, but the three videos in progress may contain original songs as well.)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    A non answer.

Imo it was probably all the sex stuff. Till the End? *shudders* I can never unsee that.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I think Till's heavy into edgeplay and it's been escalating. And a poster on Reddit speculated on something I've wondered about for a while - is Till's newest kink humiliation? That opening Lindemann concert clip with him in the diaper, and his physical condition during TTE - well, he may have taken two of the blue ones just to be sure, but they apparently had a hell of an uphill battle with the booze and blow. Pussy at least had a sense of humour, TTE struck me as ultimately sad.

Personally I admire Peter's answers to the questions. He comes over as very diplomatic. He may be glad to be no longer working with Till, but maybe he also hopes to get with him again musically in future?

I'm both looking forward to and nervous about the upcoming Rammstein album. I hope Till can get himself sorted, he's a damn talented man.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    As someone who kinda semi-follows the Lindemann activity, I had no idea the content of the video stuff from the second record was as increasingly fucked up as it is. I caught up with it all recently, and it's made me look at Till in a rather different light.

I have been a die hard R+ fan since 2001 when I was 10, so it's a little weird to see all this stuff from Till at this age he is at - I just hope things level out and the next Rammstein record is better than the last effort. A great deal of this Lindemann stuff just feels like it's pushing buttons for the sake of it, and isn't really art-y.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    As someone who kinda semi-follows the Lindemann activity, I had no idea the content of the video stuff from the second record was as increasingly fucked up as it is. I caught up with it all recently, and it's made me look at Till in a rather different light.

I have been a die hard R+ fan since 2001 when I was 10, so it's a little weird to see all this stuff from Till at this age he is at - I just hope things level out and the next Rammstein record is better than the last effort. A great deal of this Lindemann stuff just feels like it's pushing buttons for the sake of it, and isn't really art-y.
    You’ve watched the uncensored videos for Knebel, Platz Eins and Till The End? As well as the blowjob footage played on the screen at live Lindemann gigs taken from a Rammstein post show?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Meanwhile, Herr Lindemann is filming or has filmed yet another video, in which he's dressed as Karl Lagerfeld. The original Instagram post has since been deleted, but not before a screen cap was made: https://www.rammsteinworld.com/forum...e114f76bd9.jpg No idea if it's for a music video, an advert (like LikeMeat) or another project.

Has anyone else noticed how smooth Till's skin is looking in photos and videos recently?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    the blowjob footage played on the screen at live Lindemann gigs taken from a Rammstein post show?
    Actually that was filmed mid-show, during the "Deutschland" RZK remix with the four lighted Ramms. In other words, Till was getting off below stage while a paying audience was watching the others perform on stage.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Actually that was filmed mid-show, during the "Deutschland" RZK remix with the four lighted Ramms. In other words, Till was getting off below stage while a paying audience was watching the others perform on stage.
    Where did we find that info out?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    A Redditor asked Zoran Bihac via his Instagram if Rammstein was aware of the "under the stage" (not backstage) stuff. Zoran's response was No, but they know now. I think the original photo has been deleted but there's a screen cap here: https://affenknecht.com/new-till-lin...oject-na-chui/

Rasputin1493 of RammWiki did some sleuthing and believes it was filmed at the Vienna show on 23 August, 2019.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    You’ve watched the uncensored videos for Knebel, Platz Eins and Till The End? As well as the blowjob footage played on the screen at live Lindemann gigs taken from a Rammstein post show?
    I've seen it all through posts and links on reddit.

V Interesting that the rest of the band are aware of the underneath the stage video.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Some interesting photos of Till in Israel (including IHK stage construction), a promo for his Dubai Birthday Bash on 4 January and one for the new LikeMeat advert with him dressed as Karl Lagerfeld on Till Lindemann Belgium's Facebook. Scroll through the page. https://www.facebook.com/Till-Lindem...5269334285889/

Meanwhile, Peter continues to give bits of info about Till's business acumen, quoted in a new Blabbermouth article. Peter's certainly a diplomat. At this rate we'll have the full story in 3 - 5 years. https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/pe...usiness-stuff/

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Some interesting photos of Till in Israel (including IHK stage construction), a promo for his Dubai Birthday Bash on 4 January and one for the new LikeMeat advert with him dressed as Karl Lagerfeld on Till Lindemann Belgium's Facebook. Scroll through the page. https://www.facebook.com/Till-Lindem...5269334285889/

Meanwhile, Peter continues to give bits of info about Till's business acumen, quoted in a new Blabbermouth article. Peter's certainly a diplomat. At this rate we'll have the full story in 3 - 5 years. https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/pe...usiness-stuff/
    Has it been confirmed who is in the new solo band?

Man, I can’t keep up with all this stuff. He’s filming and doing so many things he could very well put out an album just ahead of the tour.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Welcome to 2022, Till Lindemann style.

@Erneuert , the only person I've heard named was Sky Van Hoff on guitars. The concert's today, so we'll know very soon.