Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Lindemann / Till Lindemann (Solo)

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    CD version has Ich Hasse Kinder on it. Awesome art throughout:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tilllindemann/s/3oodCgdRLH

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Under "Till Lindemann would also like to thank" Anna Kott, Joern Heitmann, Serghey Grey and Zoran Bihac are listed. Kott directed Zunge, Heitmann did Sport Frei, Grey did NSL...so if "Fleisch" (Altes Fleisch?) will be a video, Bihac directed it? Either that or he did some of the reworked backdrops, probably the Allesfresser girls. He posted this on his IG: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzaFe...k0MDhjYg%3D%3D

More comments on the YT videos about all the playback. Surely this is just for working out the elements of the new show??

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    This answers quite a few questions about the show.

https://blog.rammwiki.net/2023/11/10...new-moustache/

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Given that almost anything he touches turns to gold, and that he is now in the live band, I wonder if any Renholdër remixes of Till Lindemann songs will surface?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Here is the fan box on eBay DE but still doesn’t answer any questions…

https://www.ebay.de/itm/285565276639...Bk9SR8r-h-38Yg

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    @WingWalker - after reading reddit a bit, someone contacted the store and asked them about “Fleisch”. Turns out it’s a play on words and it means that the meat cushion is like a physical single, of “flesh”. Kind of lost in translation, but has nothing to do with an extra song or the Altes Fleisch track.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Just read that the physical CD version of Tanzlehrerin has a different line at the end compared to the digital version.

This thing is just full of Easter eggs.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Just read that the physical CD version of Tanzlehrerin has a different line at the end compared to the digital version.

This thing is just full of Easter eggs.
    Thanks for sharing this here.
    Just ripped the CD and it indeed has an additional line at the very end of the song.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxto View Post
    Thanks for sharing this here.
    Just ripped the CD and it indeed has an additional line at the very end of the song.
    Any chance you can send me your CD rip? Would appreciate. MP3 is fine.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Took a break from all things Lindemann for a while (thank you Type O Negative thread). Some thoughts I've had since I started re-listening to Zunge - first, I really like the album. It's much better than I had expected. On the other hand, all the songs with the exception of Tanzlehrerin (my favourite) have a sameness to the music and instrumentation. Compare Praise Abort to Yukon or That's My Heart on Skills in Pills or Ach So Gern to Platz Eins to Wer Weiß Das Schon on F&M. There isn't that much difference in most of the Zunge arrangements. But this album seems intensely personal in a way Till's other work doesn't. There's a lot of emotion: bitterness in Sports Frei, resignation in Übers Meer, and incredible self-loathing in Altes Fleisch, though if it reflects on Till himself or just a Tortured Artist™ persona, who can say.

I also ventured back to r/Tilllindemann for the concert reviews. Those who were at the shows, especially if they hadn't seen him with Tägtgren, really enjoyed them and dismissed all the playback. Those watching videos only were more likely to dislike the playback and were more critical of Till's performance.

And finally, I think the odds are good that the Mexican fans will get the release of Entre Dos Tierras when the great man plays in Mexico.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    As expected, Entre Dos Tierras will drop 25 December. If the image is correct the video featuring the TillLocks will also be released. The Mexican fans will go wild.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    As expected, Entre Dos Tierras will drop 25 December. If the image is correct the video featuring the TillLocks will also be released. The Mexican fans will go wild.
    Any idea when the video will be released?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    So if one is a Mexican fan, one can get a pay plan for Lindemann show tickets (3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months.) But what about the Secret Location Meet & Greets??

WTF Till.

https://www.instagram.com/rammlosoficial/p/C1X1PPCuB66/
    Last edited by WingWalker; 12-28-2023 at 05:51 PM. Reason: wording changed from "financing" to "pay plan"

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    Interesting how the leaked version goes for 5:08 with these differences:

Longer intro, third verse, repeated final chorus.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    One assumes this is the video's release? Lindemann remade Duran Duran's Hungry Like the Wolf, with a mature German playing young Simon Le Bon. Facial mugging, dreadlocks like eels, a near perfect copy of the underwater Knebel scene and at the end a girl channeling Sharon Stone's Basic Instinct shot while Till tries to go Entre Dos Thighs. The crowd singing along was nice, almost louder than the playback.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Potentially dumb question, but am I missing a reasonably-priced option for acquiring the CD in the U.S.?

I'm fairly uninhibited when it comes to spending on physical media, but the $27.50 that the R+ shop wants to charge me for shipping a single jewel case is intolerable...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    Potentially dumb question, but am I missing a reasonably-priced option for acquiring the CD in the U.S.?

I'm fairly uninhibited when it comes to spending on physical media, but the $27.50 that the R+ shop wants to charge me for shipping a single jewel case is intolerable...
    Get used to it. If you want it you have to get it there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The official account's FB announcement on November 3 references availability in "online shops" plural, and it seems odd that they wouldn't advertise it as a show or R+ shop exclusive if that was the plan.

My guess/hope is that they want to get it into more channels, but the lack of Universal distribution is slowing them down. Think I'll wait and see...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post

This is the reality.

Its the same for us Europeans - I just had to pay 30 usd shipping for a 10 USD skinny puppy shirt in the sale they are currently running.

I got my Zunge CD, tote bag and Sport Frei shirt. The print on the shirt isn't amazing, but happy to have the CD in my collection.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    The Oppressed One™ has now spoken. Translation in first post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tilllindema...fawz/new_poem/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutilated View Post
    This is the reality.

Its the same for us Europeans - I just had to pay 30 usd shipping for a 10 USD skinny puppy shirt in the sale they are currently running.

I got my Zunge CD, tote bag and Sport Frei shirt. The print on the shirt isn't amazing, but happy to have the CD in my collection.
    Yep, I know it’s not a one-sided issue.

Resigned chump that I am, I also caved and bought the bundle when I realized the incremental cost of the shirt and tote (even with slightly higher shipping) was very low.

Even though I spent even more money for stuff I don’t really want, $60 for the three items just feels better than ~$50 for just the CD. LOL…

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Any idea when the video will be released?
    Two teasers have been posted, should be out any day now.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Hungry like der Wolf.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    The making of Entre should be up shortly.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Till's playing at the Louder Than Life Festival in the USA, in September.
    https://louderthanlifefestival.com/lineup/

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Anyone check out the new PAIN video featuring Peter Stormare?

Peter T finally accepting he looks like Johnny Depp, as per the comments. haha

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Always fun to see the two Peters together. I learned that Stomare is nearly 71 years old - he looks good.
    @Erneuert , have you seen the Serbian Zoran Bihac interview? Bihac filmed the projections for Till's last tour but he's really quite critical of R+ and especially of Till's work with other directors: they're Ali Express versions of Rammstein. There's a long thread on r/Rammstein where a Serbian speaker gives some insights into Bihac's comments. Wonder if their relationship has gone the way of Tägtgren and Uhlmann?

The interview, in Serbian: https://www.kurir.rs/zabava/kultura/...u-beograd?utm_

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    https://rammwiki.net/wiki/Child_of_Sin_(song)

• On 12 February 2024, it was discovered that the song had been removed from streaming services. On 14 February, Kovacs' Youtube channel re-uploaded the lyrics video with a slightly altered version of the song, having different melodies and new vocal takes by Kovacs. This new version was released on 1 March across all streaming services.