Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Lindemann / Till Lindemann (Solo)

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Oh lord. Isn’t he sick of those piercings yet? They aren’t ageing well with him, especially the nose one.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    A member of r/Lindemann posted a section of a Finnish interview with Peter Tägtgren. Interview (in Finnish) is here, in case someone is a native speaker: https://www.inferno.fi/uutiset/en-vo...eter-tagtgren/ It contained this Lindemann tidbit:
    The motor-mouthed Tägtgren is almost silent against the wall when I try to go on about Lindemann.

- "I would never have imagined how quickly things could change, but... In the studio, the sparks flew in good spirits, there was a creative fervour with a whole new kind of interaction. On tour, the sparks flew in a completely different way, to put it mildly. That's it. It ended."

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    The two Russian dates on the Ich Hasse Kinder tour have been cancelled. Interestingly, the Kyiv date is still on. https://www.till-lindemann.com/

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    The two Russian dates on the Ich Hasse Kinder tour have been cancelled. Interestingly, the Kyiv date is still on. https://www.till-lindemann.com/
    Come Till do it!!!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I hope there will be a peaceful, intact Kyiv for him to perform in. And all those displaced souls will be able to return to their homes in peace.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Zoran Bihac posted a "Happy birthday Platz Eins" (NOT Till the End!) video on Instagram a few days ago. He'd also said another video is in production. Back in January Alena Makeeva, Till's "casting director," was putting out a call for girls only for a TL video. I fear this is a sequel in some way to Platz Eins.

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    I’m confused. Has he recorded a new solo album? Or is he just doing one-off songs with elaborate videos now in the same vein as Ich hasse Kinder?

Platz Zwei?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I read this item on another forum some time back and was hesitant to post it, as the source (Flammenmeer) also claimed to have information about a Joern Heitmann shoot for Rammstein that was actually for Muse. But there's photos of the NDA (which, if true, someone already violated), so here it is:
    https://www.rammsteinworld.com/forum...comment=745577

From the description it's the ASG red suit/red Lindemann mask teaser that was posted a few months back. Shot by either Serghey Grey or Zoran Bihac (possibly together, since Grey assisted with Zoran's Le jardin des larmes video.) "In a Moscow bath house" could also be why Zoran posted the cryptic Platz Eins comment on his Instagram.

Am I the only one who thinks the terrible events in Europe may be a good thing for Till Lindemann, since he can't hide away and debauch in Russia anymore? He would have to debauch where he can be seen, and he doesn't seem to want to do that in Germany.

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    I wonder if it’s a cover of the Tool song Sweat, lol

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Nope, Till has a poem called Sweat (full disclosure - I hate the English translations of In Stillen Nächten):

It is the way that I was born
    With pools of pores beneath my arm
    Wee beasts go drowning in the drink
    For every day I'm bound to stink

Perspiring comes unprovoked
    My hair and clothing always soaked
    Till weirs and islands start to form
    This news just in my skin is storm

The sun casts off its goodly rays
    My body mists and starts to haze
    Tenaciously cascading down
    My sweat descends to flood the ground

And if I think to times ahead
    Of me upright or flat in bed
    My sweat remains a thing foretold
    No matter that I'm freezing cold

It's unbelievable I know
    Out my eyes the sweat doth flow
    I make excuses, say it's tears
    In shame retreat, avoid my peers

I dress in black but not from woe
    The women come but always go
    A wet outsider till the end
    My sweat will even death transcend

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    As someone who sweats a lot, I can relate. Shit, five minutes after a shower I’m sweating again. I hate it.

Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    As someone who sweats a lot, I can relate. Shit, five minutes after a shower I’m sweating again. I hate it.
    the shower/now humid bathroom has warmed your body temperature up.

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    the shower/now humid bathroom has warmed your body temperature up.
    Yeah, but aside from that. When most people are freezing their asses off I’m shirtless and sweating. It’s strange.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    He released / leaked this side project at the same time Rammstein dropped??!!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Ugh, that's a pretty half-assed cover to be honest. Really lacks the atmosphere of the original during the verses. Bummer, I was actually quite interested in hearing it.

It still has that Tägtgren feel to it with those weird synth melodies during the chorus.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    ...and it's being pulled from YouTube, so leaked. The Till dreadlocks video was filmed in Mexico, so official release still expected I guess.

Rather than Tägtgren I hear Sky Van Hoff all over this. Those "whirring" synth sounds similar to those in Ich Hasse Kinder.

I don't understand why he's not announced an album in production. All the videos (the Mexico one, two in Moscow plus the shelved for now sequel to Platz Eins) have got to be expensive, how is he affording this?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    New link to Entre dos Tierras, from a Portuguese Rammstein site: https://rammstein-portugal.com/notic...ras-ouve-aqui/
    Last edited by WingWalker; 04-30-2022 at 02:26 PM. Reason: corrected wording

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WingWalker View Post
    ...and it's being pulled from YouTube, so leaked. The Till dreadlocks video was filmed in Mexico, so official release still expected I guess.

Rather than Tägtgren I hear Sky Van Hoff all over this. Those "whirring" synth sounds similar to those in Ich Hasse Kinder.

I don't understand why he's not announced an album in production. All the videos (the Mexico one, two in Moscow plus the shelved for now sequel to Platz Eins) have got to be expensive, how is he affording this?
    Shelved for now?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Shelved for now?
    Zoran said the Platz Eins sequel video was on hold due to tensions with Russia; with the Zeit album now out and the tour to begin Till may also want to focus on his day job for a while.

If the RZK remix is scrapped in favour of Zeit material, Till may have to work the entire show.

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Ahh, makes sense.

OMG, “Entre Dos Tierras” is awesome! That fucking “lalallalaala” would look epic in a music video, lmao.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Till's no longer performing at Wacken. https://www.wacken.com/en/news-detai...n-at-woa-2022/

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Dear Freaks fans and those who want to become one!

The freaks are coming back - finally! From 28.03. to April 19th, 2023 we will show you the most unusual delicacies of the international comedy scene. Naked provocation and extremely unusual entertainment promise a very special show and a very special evening - even more unusual, even more radical, even more shocking!
    For this we brought Till Lindemann back into the team as “Grand Créateur”. As the creative mind behind the project, he will show the world and our guests what humor really is - provocative, radical and anything but flat.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Good thing Till's got Flic Flac, as the solo tour isn't going so well. The Riga date is "suspended." Supposedly re-scheduled, but I wonder if the 2022 entire tour - all four dates - will eventually be cancelled.
    https://www.rammsteinworld.com/forum...comment-759573

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Bummer. Maybe time to get back with Peter?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Peter has Moved On. Working with Joe Lynn Turner now.