Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: All Things Marijuana!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    You can't grow cannabis for personal use almost anywhere in Europe. Tbh, I cannot think of a country around here where it is legal. It took them forever to even approve the medical prescription cannabis and that is way harder to get around here than it is in Canada - Canada and the States are way less restrictive on this.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tried out a new (to me) strain last night - The MAC. Really, really nice - very uplifting and energising at lower temps, with a lot of clarity and focus (I can imagine it being great for anxiety and depression) and nicely psychedelic as the temp increases. A keeper.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Tried out a new (to me) strain last night - The MAC. Really, really nice - very uplifting and energising at lower temps, with a lot of clarity and focus (I can imagine it being great for anxiety and depression) and nicely psychedelic as the temp increases. A keeper.
    How am I just coming across this thread now? I just had MAC a few weeks ago, and it really didn't do much for me. I'm picking up Black Jack today and couldn't be more excited.

Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Wow... I took a bite from an edible brownie last night, and I got way more than I bargained for. There were some moments there that were on par with extreme hallucinogenic stuff. I guess the brownie, which is relatively small, had 1000 mg of THC in it. Just... wow. That wasn't entirely a great experience.