Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rare/exclusive vinyl tracks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    kinda off topic but does anyone have "blomkvist meets martin" to download?
    Last edited by Wulgaren; 10-18-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    There is more than one remix on Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D that's exclusive to the vinyl version.
    Was just listening to my copy of this today, and really enjoying these (yes, even Switch's remix of "Capital G")... the whole collection, really.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Was just listening to my copy of this today, and really enjoying these (yes, even Switch's remix of "Capital G")... the whole collection, really.
    Drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop, drop.....

After heavy rotation when it came out, I passed this off for several years as an afterthought, forced record to get out of a deal with a label. Threw it back in recently and forgot how much I liked many of the tracks. TGD is an adaptation I'd like to see live at some point, but given it's an opportunity for Atticus and TR to nerd out on their sound breaking machinery live on stage I doubt it'll ever happen.

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    After heavy rotation when it came out, I passed this off for several years as an afterthought, forced record to get out of a deal with a label. Threw it back in recently and forgot how much I liked many of the tracks. TGD is an adaptation I'd like to see live at some point, but given it's an opportunity for Atticus and TR to nerd out on their sound breaking machinery live on stage I doubt it'll ever happen.
    The Stephen Morris & Gillian Gilbert remixes have grown on me the most... some astonishing sounds in those ones.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    A friend once told me, after I stated the Morris&Gilbert mixes were my favourite, that this must be because they had the simplest drum beats. How kind of him eh

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    A friend once told me, after I stated the Morris&Gilbert mixes were my favourite, that this must be because they had the simplest drum beats. How kind of him eh
    Meh, that "Zero-Sum" remix has been among my favorites since I first heard it. I'll be simple with you.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piggy View Post
    There are HIS rips at the link I posted (http://nindestruct.com/music.html) and they should be good.
    Looking through some tracks on there, what's the source of that Sanctified (2013) version? soundboard from a show?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Looking through some tracks on there, what's the source of that Sanctified (2013) version? soundboard from a show?
    Probably the leaked rehearsal tapes.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tricil View Post
    Probably the leaked rehearsal tapes.
    It's from the Live 2013 EP.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    It's from the Live 2013 EP.
    You know both that and the 2014 bother me that they just don’t exist losslessly.