Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Shakey knees line up posted and no nin.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    Shakey knees line up posted and no nin.
    I hate rumors.

Also, Ilan is playing at Shaky Knees with Angels and Airwaves. I would assume that he is booked through the summer and nothing new for NIN until the fall.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I hate rumors.

Also, Ilan is playing at Shaky Knees with Angels and Airwaves. I would assume that he is booked through the summer and nothing new for NIN until the fall.
    He's also gonna be performing as The New Regime. Maybe Ilan didn't get the memo that NIN wasn't playing lol

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    That Shaky Knees lineup is actually right up my alley and i'm thinking about pulling the trigger on that. Plus I am curious about seeing The New Regime live, Ilan really is the shit.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eachpassingphase View Post
    That Shaky Knees lineup is actually right up my alley and i'm thinking about pulling the trigger on that. Plus I am curious about seeing The New Regime live, Ilan really is the shit.
    Also, from my few times meeting him, thoroughly decent human being as well!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eachpassingphase View Post
    Same. I usually hate festivals. But that lineup is pretty rad!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    So over on the nine inch nails fan Facebook page someone posted a copy of the revolver article and it states that they will be touring in 2020 along with a new album!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Here is the snippet

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Given my gig schedule next year, it’s time to sell more body parts.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Only hope is that it’s not a “festival tour” like a couple years ago. Hoping for an awesome production arena/ampitheatre tour or what they did last year with CABAI.

Exciting news today though.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    it’s time to sell more body parts.
    Dibs on your liver.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Dibs on your liver.
    Nobody wants that.

I have a horrible suspicion that it’s gonna be like 2017 with a very small number of NA dates.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I'm stoked. I'm cringing to think how much it'll cost, but it's a must.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I knew it was a good move to start that special NIN savings account after the end of the C+B+I tour last year.

I’m so fucking ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I don’t like to be bearer of bad news but this is the Reddit AMA with Primavera organiser where he said, 2021 not 2020 which is fine by me. Maybe this interview was conducted a while ago?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/primaveraso...uiz_wednesday/

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Ding. Ding. Ding.
    And the Award goes to....

Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Late fall tour with December 18th, 2020 record release confirmed.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 12-20-2019 at 02:11 AM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    ^^^ ooh the question about the CMA award actually dates the interview to AFTER that Primavera chat, so maybe there will be dates. Exciting.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    I don’t like to be bearer of bad news but this is the Reddit AMA with Primavera organiser where he said, 2021 not 2020 which is fine by me. Maybe this interview was conducted a while ago?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/primaveraso...uiz_wednesday/
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    ^^^ ooh the question about the CMA award actually dates the interview to AFTER that Primavera chat, so maybe there will be dates. Exciting.
    Maybe I’m stating the obvious here??? The post above/picture is from the Revolver magazine that features Trent on the cover, and is due out prior to the new year. I think that’s all we need at the moment, other than confirmed dates.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    The Primavera Festival may just be for Barcelona. They couldn't make it work. I would assume touring NA would be easier than going overseas due to all the visas and paperwork that needs to be done to work overseas. <- This was a very short reason, but you get my drift. They may not be ready to go back to Europe and they have said in the past that they liked doing those few festival/shows in 2017.

As long as there is a few shows, even if I don't attend, would be nice to get some new recordings.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If they tour I really hope they play Wisconsin. Last show was 2006 I think. That lawsuit might have fucked up our chances

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbo View Post
    If they tour I really hope they play Wisconsin. Last show was 2006 I think. That lawsuit might have fucked up our chances
    That, & the Lollapalooza radius clause.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Then they should play a show in Minneapolis or St. Paul so I don't have to drive to Chicago again. Although I'm also likely to travel to Portland, OR and/or Denver, CO for a show, too (Red Rocks is a bucket list venue of mine).

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I don’t live there but I felt sad for everyone who is a Canadian fan that they didn’t tour there last time. Is it expected that Canadians can easily get to somewhere in the North of the USA?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy0 View Post
    That, & the Lollapalooza radius clause.
    Yeah, it’s been 2006 since they played in Wisconsin, and I’m sure the radius clauses for the Chicago festivals hurt some chances for Milwaukee shows. What lawsuit are you talking about though?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    It hasn't been as long as WI, but they haven't been to MN since the 2013 Tension tour. They're due for a visit to the XCEL Energy Center or the Target Center (the only two venues they ever play here since the beginning of the Self Destruct tour).

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Yeah, it’s been 2006 since they played in Wisconsin, and I’m sure the radius clauses for the Chicago festivals hurt some chances for Milwaukee shows. What lawsuit are you talking about though?

Probably that. But I dunno if that has much to do with it, that one Brian Warner guy was sued by a Detroit-area amphitheater for doing lewd acts to a security guard's head and he's been back to that city/venue approximately 37 times since.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post

Probably that. But I dunno if that has much to do with it, that one Brian Warner guy was sued by a Detroit-area amphitheater for doing lewd acts to a security guard's head and he's been back to that city/venue approximately 37 times since.
    Thanks. Yeah, doubt that has anything to do with a lack of Milwaukee (or even Madison) date since the lawsuit was filed.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    The next thing on my bucket list is to open for Nine Inch Nails. I've been rehearsing with my band like crazy and we plan on going live in 2020, that'd be something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    It hasn't been as long as WI, but they haven't been to MN since the 2013 Tension tour. They're due for a visit to the XCEL Energy Center or the Target Center (the only two venues they ever play here since the beginning of the Self Destruct tour).
    I prefer the idea of a smaller venue, and I hear that the Armory is excellent. Used to love the arenas, but I've been to mostly club/theater shows over the past several years and they cannot be beat.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buzburbank View Post
    I prefer the idea of a smaller venue, and I hear that the Armory is excellent. Used to love the arenas, but I've been to mostly club/theater shows over the past several years and they cannot be beat.
    The Armory IS excellent and that's a great idea. I've seen APC, Alice in Chains, Mastodon, and Ghost there and all of them were fantastic. It hadn't occured to me that they could play there, but you're right, that might be an option. However, at 8,400, its capacity is considerably smaller than that of XCEL or Target Center (20,554 and 19,356 respectively), so they'd either have to play two shows back to back, or tickets would be scarce and sell out quickly (I feel the latter is far more likely). I'd LOVE to see NIN there, though!