Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Soul

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanMorlock View Post

Pete Fucking Docter.
    Holy crap. I hadn't read it was Pete Docter directing. He's literally the best Pixar has!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dear World, I can hardly recognize you anymore....

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Trent promised "big things" in 2019....So far we have a Miley Cyrus shirt, a Woodstock 94 shirt that looks like a Hot Topic bootleg, and a Disney Pixar film score....I swear Trent may have reached Maynard levels of trolling his fanbase in 2019.....
    Last edited by Helpmeiaminhell; 08-30-2019 at 11:40 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Last I checked there’s still four more months in the year.
    I’m not huge on the scores; I like them well enough, but prefer NIN material. But, I am intrigued by the Pixar angle. This is new territory that could be something new and fresh.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Don't forget Watchmen score. The show airs this fall, so the music will likely be out around the same time.

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    I'm just thinking how many variant's of the TR/AR score there will be on vinyl with Disney at the helm. lmao. #PictureDiscs

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    Trent promised "big things" in 2019....So far we have a Miley Cyrus shirt, a Woodstock 94 shirt that looks like a Hot Topic bootleg, and a Disney Pixar film score....I swear Trent may have reached Maynard levels of trolling his fanbase in 2019.....
    If you're referring to that post on nin.com back in January, he said "lots coming in 2019".

Which...I guess kind of depends on one's definition of "lots". Like...two shirts, two scores, and the announcement of more scores to come COULD be considered "lots". This IS the dude who went six years without releasing a NIN album...

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    Like...two shirts, two scores, and the announcement of more scores to come COULD be considered "lots".
    Remember, it was originally three scores they were going to be coming out with this year, but The Woman In The Window got pushed back to next year.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Remember, it was originally three scores they were going to be coming out with this year, but The Woman In The Window got pushed back to next year.
    Right. See, I would consider three film scores a lot. He never said "lots of Nine Inch Nails coming in 2019".

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    Trent promised "big things" in 2019
    Show me the last time Trent actually said he promised something.