Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jeffrey Epstein Sex Crimes and Conspiracy Thread

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)

The Jeffrey Epstein Sex Crimes and Conspiracy Thread

This Jeffrey Epstein case is quite the shitshow, huh?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    This Jeffrey Epstein case is quite the shitshow, huh?
    Shitshow is mild. The conspiracy theory news sites are going crazy about all the people the guy is supposedly connected to.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    Shitshow is mild. The conspiracy theory news sites are going crazy about all the people the guy is supposedly connected to.
    And, for some strange reason, they draw "obvious" connections to everyone except his long time friend, Trump, who actually said in 2002 "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    And, for some strange reason, they draw "obvious" connections to everyone except his long time friend, Trump, who actually said in 2002 "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
    I've actually seen more than a few of them mention Trump as well, i don't think his name is escaping the lists. But whether anything actually happens to the rest of these people is the real trick.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Sexual Asshatery in the News

Plus, a person has accused trump of raping her at Epstein’s house years ago. He’s already directly tied to him and his transgressions.

https://twitter.com/iansmadrig/statu...246425088?s=21

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    and I still can't understand how these charges are now seeming like a stunning revelation... this was in the news, all over it... for a brief second I guess, in 2016, before testimony was withdrawn because of (if I recall) concerns for safety.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm interested to see what happens with the Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta since he's the one that gave Epstein a slap on the wrist in Florida and violated Victim's Rights laws by not notifying the victim's of the deal. My guess is nothing will happen to him since all politicians are crooked and get away with everything.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    This could be big. Suppose Epstein flips. Wasn't there word of him having cameras installed in his house?

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    This could be big. Suppose Epstein flips. Wasn't there word of him having cameras installed in his house?
    I wish I could believe he would suffer any consequence. He’s above the law. King of the world. Everyone else is his subjects, loyal or not. We’re 2.5 years in and no amount of assault allegations is enough to sway his voters.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    I wish I could believe he would suffer any consequence. He’s above the law. King of the world. Everyone else is his subjects, loyal or not. We’re 2.5 years in and no amount of assault allegations is enough to sway his voters.
    True. He could rape someone on 5th Avenue and his voters would just say "she deserved it". Or dismiss it as a conspiracy. Body double. Fake news hit job. You name it. There is literally nothing he could do to get those morons to turn on him.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    True. He could rape someone on 5th Avenue and his voters would just say "she deserved it". Or dismiss it as a conspiracy. Body double. Fake news hit job. You name it. There is literally nothing he could do to get those morons to turn on him.
    no, they would say "rape is made up, it's not real"

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    They've been saying this already whenever it suits their agenda...

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    It's just another hoax invented by the Chinese or ISIS or Democrats or some shit like that.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookster426 View Post
    I'm interested to see what happens with the Labor Secretary, Alexander Acosta since he's the one that gave Epstein a slap on the wrist in Florida and violated Victim's Rights laws by not notifying the victim's of the deal. My guess is nothing will happen to him since all politicians are crooked and get away with everything.
    I mean, this whole shit: I originally thought it was just some insane conspiracy theory, years ago- "Lolita Express," Kevin Spacey, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, etc.
    But yeah, fucking Acosta- what gets me, most of all, was the bit in the original deal where no co conspirators could be prosecuted. A lot of people are saying that this is about wealth, but, what if it's about something more akin to, like, blackmail?

And now, Acosta, as labor secretary, would oversee federal sex trafficking cases. Is that just a disgusting coincidence, or, is there something else there?

Either way, I still can't believe the Epstein thing: the black book, the private island- I still can't believe it's fucking REAL. It's like a movie.

Edit:
    All of this being said, I hate to admit it, but, in this "post truth" era, I'm afraid you guys are right. Even video evidence against trump would likely be discounted.
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-10-2019 at 07:16 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    I really hope they say no to this

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/us/je...ail/index.html

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Epstein supposedly successfully committed suicide. It makes me sick that he can’t talk and won’t serve the time h deserves. No justice here.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Cross-post from Dead Souls: Yeah, he didn't commit suicide, he was suicide-ed. Big difference. I hope they dig through every ounce of his finances, his data, and every little diary and ledger he's ever kept and nail some big time players to the wall.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Or maybe he isn't dead at all but in witness protection

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I was gonna say in b4 conspiracy theories and folks trying to imply that someone in prison murdered him because they have a false perception of what prison is like. But wow - both were done in record time.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I was gonna say in b4 conspiracy theories and folks trying to imply that someone in prison murdered him because they have a false perception of what prison is like. But wow - both were done in record time.
    You're of course free to believe whatever you like, but it is really, really suspicious. And it's not the first time something like this has happened. I'm not going to say it was the Clintons or Trump or whoever, it's much easier to believe somebody in the system DID think that there was a conspiracy and didn't want him getting away with it all. You give humans far too much credit if you really don't think numerous people wanted him dead because they went too deep down the Pizzagate trail.

I mean, even people like AOC are asking for an inquiry and calling this suspicious.
    Last edited by Demogorgon; 08-10-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Both left and right are in seeming agreement about it which would be funny if it weren't so infuriating.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    So a person who allegedly has some S E R I O U S dirt on high profile people, and already tried to commit suicide once, thus being under a 24/7 surveillance to make sure he won't commit another suicide attempt... AGAIN, then eventually doing just that is not suspicous at all?

I absolutely loathe conspiracies, especially because people try to desperately connect everything bad to their detested political power, aka. the weather is bad so fuck trump, he obviously used some weather-altering missiles. But this is on a whole different level. As a matter of fact, the most educated guess would imply that it is very, very, VERY fishy, and you have to wear the heaviest of tinfoil hats (like Alex Jones-level) to try to ridicule those, who think this is fishy.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Or maybe he isn't dead at all but in witness protection
    That's actually entirely possible, if there's any truth to the claim that he "belonged to intelligence".

But I suspect that he did commit suicide.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Until something overwhelmingly obvious comes to light that suggests otherwise, I believe he took his own life. The fact he was on suicide watch makes it a little fishy but I would guess he found some way to do it.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I’m not a conspiracy theorist but this is weird... he already attempted suicide and was supposedly on high suicide watch. He should have been in a solitary padded cell in a straight jacket. How did he pull it off?

but even then, 24/7 surveillance and he manages to hang himself???
    Last edited by Jinsai; 08-10-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    He was NOT on suicide watch at the time of his death.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Until something overwhelmingly obvious comes to light that suggests otherwise, I believe he took his own life. The fact he was on suicide watch makes it a little fishy but I would guess he found some way to do it.
    I don't think too many people question if he really did commit suicide. The question is how could he do it. You would think based on the things he possible knew and that he already tried it once, his captors were making absolutely sure that he won't even accidentally trip, let alone hangs himself.

It's just all too convenient.

He was NOT on suicide watch at the time of his death.
    Then the question is: why not?
    Last edited by Volband; 08-10-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    He was likely deemed stable. Suicide watch is very labor-intensive and therefore, expensive. And if you know anything about prisons, jails, and mental health, they will do even less than the absolute bare minimum in order to save a nickel.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    He was likely deemed stable. Suicide watch is very labor-intensive and therefore, expensive. And if you know anything about prisons, jails, and mental health, they will do even less than the absolute bare minimum in order to save a nickel.
    Let's put it this way then: if anyone wanted him to speak up, they would paid all expenses and then some from their own pockets. It's been nearly 4 years since the last elections, and people still talk about e-mails and tax returns. Can you even imagine the amount of leverage it would provide to know your opponents were (in some way or another) part of a pedophile sex ring? Obviously no one could profit from it, because people were knee-deep in it from both sides.

When did he try his first suicide? Two weeks ago? Does anyone seriously think that there is a mental evaluation which would deem him stable this fast? I had a relative trying to commit suicide, and they were held in a mental ward for months - and they did not even have any incentive to kill themselves, unlike Epstein, who faced a very, very grim future.

I mean, sure, let's hear all kinds of opinions, maybe it is the beginning of 12 angry men, where your assumption of it being a benign accident, nothing more sounds ridiculous at first, but we will eventually come around, but some butterfly-knife action will be needed for people to be swayed. Right now, the argument for it not being (directly or indirectly) a perpetrated by some higher people sounds absolutely unlikely. He wasn't just your regular sex offender John.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    According to multiple people claiming to work as prison guards on reddit, there is no way this isn't wildly suspicious. They said people who attempt suicide are not taken off suicide watch within a week, the cells are designed to make it next to impossible to kill yourself with the objects in the room (like bedsheets which are too thick to turn into a noose), and even more crucially a guard is posted outside the room.

So they take him off suicide watch which removes the guards, allow objects into the room with which he can use to kill himself, and then this problematic human who has dirt on so many powerful and rich people takes care of himself or someone kills him. If we're to believe the SOP described by these people who work at prisons then someone clearly put that into motion.

Also, I mostly fucking hate conspiracy theories, but the financial ones (aka the "boring" ones) have turned out to be true in quite a number of cases. Epstein partied with billionaires & world leaders, and probably supplied them with minors to rape. What he knows could affect entire organizations, maybe even governments, not just individuals.

See also: Daphne Caruana Galizia, the reporter who lead the charge that resulted in the Panama Papers being published. She was destroyed by a car bomb, and they let the fucking people who did it WALK on the 5th (yes, five days ago). Didn't even do an investigation. It's fuuuuucked up.