Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jeffrey Epstein Sex Crimes and Conspiracy Thread

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I was gonna say in b4 conspiracy theories and folks trying to imply that someone in prison murdered him because they have a false perception of what prison is like. But wow - both were done in record time.
    It looks suspicious, even to people who’ve been IN prison.

But this won’t stop the Epstein investigation.
    Last edited by allegro; 08-10-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    It looks suspicious, even to people who’ve been IN prison.

But this won’t stop the Epstein investigation.
    This is a key point, because that cat is already out of the bag, and IF someone did something to Epstein either to shut him up or for personal vengeance, IF, then that is just going to add to the scrutiny. If the scumbucket being dead becomes the reason all of this gets the deep investigation it needs to, well, sucks to be him. I just hope they really weren't counting on him taking the stand as a witness.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Look: we had a massive manhunt in my state a couple years ago. Turns out the prison staff basically LET THEM OUT for a small fee.

So if you really mean to tell me that you don't believe it's possible that somebody who had pedophile-dirt on the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world ended up getting offed by someone who didn't want them talking, then I'm sorry, but that's just laughably naive.

Is it possible that a ridiculously wealthy guy who went from being able to do literally anything he could imagine to living in a cell just couldn't handle it, went insane, and offed himself? Sure. That's also a possibility. But if you think that's the ONLY thing that could have happened....really? Really?

And I know it's been posted in some message somewhere, but this should be in bold: he was NOT on suicide watch.

Regardless of who killed him, I hope whatever evidence was recovered from him prior to this has not been compromised or outright destroyed, and that people are brought to justice.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Eh I understand how this stuff can be entertaining for a few days. But I hope it blows over quick and the conversation can finally center on the survivors.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Good article here on what could happen with the investigation and the civil suit:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...his-death.html
    Last edited by allegro; 08-10-2019 at 08:41 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Eh I understand how this stuff can be entertaining for a few days. But I hope it blows over quick and the conversation can finally center on the survivors.
    I wouldn't say I'm remotely entertained by any of it. Disturbed and perturbed, yes. Entertained, fuck no.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Sexual Asshatery in the News

Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I wouldn't say I'm remotely entertained by any of it. Disturbed and perturbed, yes. Entertained, fuck no.
    Same. I literally felt my stomach turn when I read the news. I definitely believe he could’ve killed himself but I feel like someone let him. The whole thing is gross. I need a new planet to start over on, please.

ETA: just saw trump’s Clinton conspiracy retweets. This confirms his involvement imo.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    It's not everyday I get to see someone indirectly defend high profile pedophiles. And the high profile part is important, because when we are talking about some lowlife criminals, they may have several issues themselves, which doesn't make things right, but what good do we get by dragging some mentally deranged fella through the dirt over and over again? Not these people though. These are the absolute worst, basically doing it like a hobby, and while I am personally not against rich people having rich priviliges, because it is unavoidable, the line should probably be drawn way, way, way, waaaaay before running a pedophile sex circle without any consequences.

I say no, don't move on. Don't say meh. This is not entertaining. None of this is entertaining. Tending to the wounded should always be a thing, but casually dismissing the core of the problem will only result in more people being hurt. This is almost the literal definition of getting away with murder in daylight. You can't unrape anyone, but you and we all could at least try our earnest to make sure that at least we get as much of the perpetraters as we can. We can never tell a rape victim it never happened, but we can at least tell them that they are behind bars.

So no, being completely apathetic to the point where you may even come across as apologetic to these bastards who let this suicide happen just after a few hours after the event is not exactly doing our best. We should demand for people to be held accountable, but I think many people are much more obsessed with the hairstyle of the president, or the tweets of his opposition, than a VIP whistleblower having a very unlikely end. And that's sad. Very sad.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    just saw trump’s Clinton conspiracy retweets.
    JFC, I'm afraid to ask.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Good article here on what could happen with the investigation and the civil suit:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...is-death.htmlV
    "Page not found"

Edit: ah, looks like your paste just had an extra double-tap of that V at the end of the address. Been there, done that.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    "Page not found"

Edit: ah, looks like your paste just had an extra double-tap of that V at the end of the address. Been there, done that.
    Sorry, pasted it while a passenger in the car, might have hit a bump. Fixed.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    We are all completely fucked. This has brought out all the stupid arm chair bullshit

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    I’m more upset we probably won’t get that clients list now because everyone involved should be brought all the way down.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I’m more upset we probably won’t get that clients list now because everyone involved should be brought all the way down.
    What i'm hoping is, with Epstein deceased, there's no need for privacy or client confidentiality, and that whatever holdings he has that weren't able to be searched/seized due to client privilege will now be wide open for the feds to move in on and collect. Assuming of course that it hasn't all been deleted or otherwise destroyed by now.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Epstein’s house was raided and the Feds have a SHITLOAD of evidence, including photographs and hard drives and Amazon receipts.

Ghislaine Maxwell is still alive and is in likely to be in deep doo-doo, as is everyone else in these records.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/09/twiste...lave-case/amp/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...icide-n1041111

https://www.newsweek.com/ghislaine-m...uicide-1453654
    Last edited by allegro; 08-10-2019 at 10:16 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Wow, the crazies are out already.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    This is interesting:

Prison experts are stunned and angry that Jeffrey Epstein was taken off suicide watch

”For them to pull him off suicide watch is shocking,” Cameron Lindsay, a former warden who worked at three federal facilities, told NBC News. “For someone this high-profile, with these allegations and this many victims, who has had a suicide attempt in the last few weeks, you can take absolutely no chances.”
    “Once an inmate has been placed on watch, the watch may not be terminated, under any circumstance, without the program coordinator or designee performing a face-to-face evaluation,” according to the federal Bureau of Prisons official guidelines issued in 2007.

The FBI is investigating the case, law enforcement officials told NBC News. The Bureau of Prisons will also launch an internal “after-action” probe, according to department veterans.

“It’s too early to say what I think should happen, but if this did occur as we believe that it did, some staff are going to have some hard questions to answer,” said Lindsay, who served as warden at the nearby Metropolitan Detention Center from 2007 to 2009.

Bob Hood, a former federal Bureau of Prisons chief of internal affairs and former warden at the ADX Florence "supermax" prison in Colorado, said he also was perplexed by the decision to remove the suicide safeguards.

“Under the circumstances, I would have a staff member sitting there or have a camera on him 24/7 while he was in my custody, purely to cover my butt,” Hood said. “I know that sounds tacky, but this is not your average inmate.”

Attorney General William Barr issued a statement expressing concern over the case, saying he was appalled and that Epstein’s death “raises serious questions that must be answered.”

Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., used far starker language in a scathing letter to Barr.

“Every single person in the Justice Department — from your main Justice headquarters staff all the way to the night-shift jailer — knew that this man was a suicide risk, and that his dark secrets couldn’t be allowed to die with him," Sasse said.

"Given Epstein’s previous attempted suicide, he should have been locked in a padded room under unbroken, 24/7, constant surveillance. Obviously, heads must roll.”
    Last edited by allegro; 08-10-2019 at 11:50 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Wow, the crazies are out already.

Yeah, that sort of thing is getting kinda out there. That's wayyyyyyy overthinking and overdramatising it, in my opinion.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Last edited by allegro; 08-11-2019 at 12:03 AM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    An aside regarding suicides in jail cells:

https://www.theroot.com/black-man-fo...ail-1832356608

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    This is what makes me think it's entirely plausible that if he wasn't directly murdered, someone could have greased the wheels to get him pulled from suicide watch. News headline comes out that he tried to off himself? Slip some money to (or blackmail) the people who can take him off of suicide watch so that he'll just kill himself. Seems to me like it would be a very easy way to "eliminate" someone without having to get a third party to actually do it and then cover all the forensics. If a guy's already thrown his own noose over a tree branch, why go to the trouble of shooting him if you can just kick the stool out from under him?

(Again, not saying that this IS what happened. Just...seriously, in 2019, nothing would surprise me.)

And on that note...I would suggest maybe opening a new thread or putting this talk in Random General Headlines so that we can reserve this space specifically for sexual asshattery and focus more on both perps and survivors in general than on the bizarre circumstances around this case.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    This is what makes me think it's entirely plausible that if he wasn't directly murdered, someone could have greased the wheels to get him pulled from suicide watch. News headline comes out that he tried to off himself? Slip some money to (or blackmail) the people who can take him off of suicide watch so that he'll just kill himself. Seems to me like it would be a very easy way to "eliminate" someone without having to get a third party to actually do it and then cover all the forensics. If a guy's already thrown his own noose over a tree branch, why go to the trouble of shooting him if you can just kick the stool out from under him?

(Again, not saying that this IS what happened. Just...seriously, in 2019, nothing would surprise me.)

And on that note...I would suggest maybe opening a new thread or putting this talk in Random General Headlines so that we can reserve this space specifically for sexual asshattery and focus more on both perps and survivors in general than on the bizarre circumstances around this case.
    edit: starting a new thread

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    Yeah, that sort of thing is getting kinda out there. That's wayyyyyyy overthinking and overdramatising it, in my opinion.
    It's literally a person lying about having first hand knowledge, and then people sharing it because they're dumb enough to believe him

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    It's literally a person lying about having first hand knowledge, and then people sharing it because they're dumb enough to believe him
    Basically.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    Or sharing it to laugh at them. The person who I found it from was sharing it as a "fucking hell, really?" kind of post.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Or sharing it to laugh at them. The person who I found it from was sharing it as a "fucking hell, really?" kind of post.
    I don't doubt that, either. There are entire troll farms dedicated to perpetuating dumb inaccurate shit.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    Basically.
    I wanna see the body! :-)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I wanna see the body! :-)
    Allegedly (and I haven't seen the source or the original pictures, just a meme) there's pictures going around comparing his face while he's alive to his face when he's dead, and supposedly his nose is different, earlobes are different, etc. Again though, I haven't seen any of the supposed source material though, just a shitty meme.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I'm willing to believe that his death is staged and he's contained elsewhere now talking to the Feds. He may never see a day in court but he won't have a life again anywhere near what he knew it.

I'm also willing to believe that the prison fucked up on the suicide watch thing and he, knowing what he did was illegal and not wanting to face justice decided to kill himself.

25/75 are my odds...

Time will tell if there are other arrests and prosecution.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    No word from Ghislaine Maxwell, yet, either? Did she disappear into the witness protection program?