Thread: The Jeffrey Epstein Sex Crimes and Conspiracy Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Or maybe he isn't dead at all but in witness protection

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I was gonna say in b4 conspiracy theories and folks trying to imply that someone in prison murdered him because they have a false perception of what prison is like. But wow - both were done in record time.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I was gonna say in b4 conspiracy theories and folks trying to imply that someone in prison murdered him because they have a false perception of what prison is like. But wow - both were done in record time.
    You're of course free to believe whatever you like, but it is really, really suspicious. And it's not the first time something like this has happened. I'm not going to say it was the Clintons or Trump or whoever, it's much easier to believe somebody in the system DID think that there was a conspiracy and didn't want him getting away with it all. You give humans far too much credit if you really don't think numerous people wanted him dead because they went too deep down the Pizzagate trail.

I mean, even people like AOC are asking for an inquiry and calling this suspicious.
    Last edited by Demogorgon; 08-10-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    So a person who allegedly has some S E R I O U S dirt on high profile people, and already tried to commit suicide once, thus being under a 24/7 surveillance to make sure he won't commit another suicide attempt... AGAIN, then eventually doing just that is not suspicous at all?

I absolutely loathe conspiracies, especially because people try to desperately connect everything bad to their detested political power, aka. the weather is bad so fuck trump, he obviously used some weather-altering missiles. But this is on a whole different level. As a matter of fact, the most educated guess would imply that it is very, very, VERY fishy, and you have to wear the heaviest of tinfoil hats (like Alex Jones-level) to try to ridicule those, who think this is fishy.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    It looks suspicious, even to people who’ve been IN prison.

But this won’t stop the Epstein investigation.
    Last edited by allegro; 08-10-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Mom View Post
    It looks suspicious, even to people who’ve been IN prison.

But this won’t stop the Epstein investigation.
    This is a key point, because that cat is already out of the bag, and IF someone did something to Epstein either to shut him up or for personal vengeance, IF, then that is just going to add to the scrutiny. If the scumbucket being dead becomes the reason all of this gets the deep investigation it needs to, well, sucks to be him. I just hope they really weren't counting on him taking the stand as a witness.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Or maybe he isn't dead at all but in witness protection
    That's actually entirely possible, if there's any truth to the claim that he "belonged to intelligence".

But I suspect that he did commit suicide.