Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Jeffrey Epstein Sex Crimes and Conspiracy Thread

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post
    Imagine being someone who actually still believes it was just a happy little accident that this could have happened.
    The more I think about it, the more I believe he died at his own hands.

As to whether there was intentional foul play vs gross incompetency leading up to him being taken off of suicide watch AND left unattended...that's a tough one. There are extraordinarily dumb people in the world and the prison staff were being worked ragged, so there's merit to the idea that they just royally fucked up. And there is no limit to what people with endless amounts of cash and influence can accomplish with a willing accomplice. Quite honestly, I don't know if I'll ever be convinced one way or the other.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    There are extraordinarily dumb people in the world
    See: most of the staff at that facility and other jails and prisons in the city.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Gifted three 12 year old girls from France on his birthday

https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/jeffre...birthday-gift/

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    Gifted three 12 year old girls from France on his birthday

https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/jeffre...birthday-gift/
    FUCKING HELL At least point i'm starting the believe all millionaires are just vile sacks of shit...

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    The more I think about it, the more I believe he died at his own hands.

As to whether there was intentional foul play vs gross incompetency leading up to him being taken off of suicide watch AND left unattended...that's a tough one. There are extraordinarily dumb people in the world and the prison staff were being worked ragged, so there's merit to the idea that they just royally fucked up. And there is no limit to what people with endless amounts of cash and influence can accomplish with a willing accomplice. Quite honestly, I don't know if I'll ever be convinced one way or the other.
    I never thought for a second that he was actually murdered. It is not unimagineable, but still, quite unlikely.

But imagine you and me are billionaires from the opposite side, aka we are rich or mega-rich depending on which party is currently leading the US. Imagine Epstein having some serious dirt on me, child-rape levels of dirt. Wouldn't you do everything in your power to let that man talk? You may bullshit your way out of e-mails and "locker room talks", but good luck with child rape. Of course you would! Unless... he has some dirt on you, or people on your side too. Suddenly it's not se tempting.

Okay, so we arrive to the point that maybe (maybe!!) no one influenced his suicide indirectly, because you and me both stayed put in our asses, and our masterplan was to kill this whole story off during the trial. But then how the fuck does the doctors let him off from suicide watch mere weeks after his first suicide attempt + conisdering he is the hottest VIP prisoner of the last decades, minus the 9/11 guys. Even if said medical examinator was lazy, or just trying to help out his buddies not to have 24-7 duty, a higher up also have to approve of it. And you would imagine some people who are not overloaded with work are actually overseeing this thing on a day-to-day basis.

I mean... how can this happen without someone wanting this to happen?

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Refer back to gross incompetency and people working 18 hour shifts.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    The coincidences and convenience of certain things make me think it wasn't suicide. I doubt we'll ever know the truth either way.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Is that a Hilary Clinton logo? lol jesus.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    The person proclaiming that the injuries were consistent with homicide - please remember that person was hired by Epstein's family. Lol.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I never thought for a second that he was actually murdered. It is not unimagineable, but still, quite unlikely.

But imagine you and me are billionaires from the opposite side, aka we are rich or mega-rich depending on which party is currently leading the US. Imagine Epstein having some serious dirt on me, child-rape levels of dirt. Wouldn't you do everything in your power to let that man talk? You may bullshit your way out of e-mails and "locker room talks", but good luck with child rape. Of course you would! Unless... he has some dirt on you, or people on your side too. Suddenly it's not se tempting.

Okay, so we arrive to the point that maybe (maybe!!) no one influenced his suicide indirectly, because you and me both stayed put in our asses, and our masterplan was to kill this whole story off during the trial. But then how the fuck does the doctors let him off from suicide watch mere weeks after his first suicide attempt + conisdering he is the hottest VIP prisoner of the last decades, minus the 9/11 guys. Even if said medical examinator was lazy, or just trying to help out his buddies not to have 24-7 duty, a higher up also have to approve of it. And you would imagine some people who are not overloaded with work are actually overseeing this thing on a day-to-day basis.

In this case, someone probably took someone who worked in a low level position out to lunch, and offered them a few hundred thousand dollars to do something insane.

I was working a retail job once, and I had someone offer me a suitcase full of money if I'd lift some blank Ticketmaster tickets that could be altered and resold. I didn't do it. I might have been being tested by someone or something... but if you don't think this sort of thing happens at least on a "hey, don't make a dumb decision, take the money" kind of level, you're deluded

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    some of the Epstein Didn't Kill Himself memes are fantastic. I feel somewhat uneasy bc alot of this seems to be coming from mouth breathing right wing gun lover/MMA crossfit dudes, but overall the cross section of people that don't by this horseshit about how he died is so large that i shouldn't really care.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I wish I could mute the Epstein memes tbh. I know I believe he didn't kill himself, but I'm also a little cynical in the fact that think nothing will come out of this anyways.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    some of the Epstein Didn't Kill Himself memes are fantastic. I feel somewhat uneasy bc alot of this seems to be coming from mouth breathing right wing gun lover/MMA crossfit dudes, but overall the cross section of people that don't by this horseshit about how he died is so large that i shouldn't really care.

I'm pissed off that this appears to have been pulled from Reddit (at least, the posting that I had originally seen). But someone had made those god-awful "basic white girl pinterest word board" things and had three lined up in a row: Live, Laugh, and Epstein Didn't Kill Himself.

I hate those boards so much that I just burst out laughing when I saw that. Alas, the photo appears to have disappeared

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    *his blunt "what if all of the Epstein didn't kill himself memes are being created and pushed on social media to conservatives to distract them from the impeachment inquiry?"

For real, this is a serious thought I had yesterday. Most of the people that share these memes are right wingers anyways. It's definitely plausible

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    *his blunt "what if all of the Epstein didn't kill himself memes are being created and pushed on social media to conservatives to distract them from the impeachment inquiry?"

For real, this is a serious thought I had yesterday. Most of the people that share these memes are right wingers anyways. It's definitely plausible
    I don't think conservatives need that though. They don't believe facts when presented with them. Fuck, look at Lindsey Graham. He went from "there's no evidence, it didn't happen" to "oh, the evidence was released? I'm not going to read it." Distraction is unnecessary when your mind has already been made up.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Jail Guards were offered a plea deal
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/15/epst...urces-say.html

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Two guards (finally) charged with conspiracy and filing false records
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/19/us/je...rge/index.html

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I heard on the radio that there’s security footage clarifying he was alone in his cell... which is a weird way to frame it. Are they suggesting they have video of him committing suicide?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I heard on the radio that there’s security footage clarifying he was alone in his cell... which is a weird way to frame it. Are they suggesting they have video of him committing suicide?
    The report I saw said that the DOJ had video of no one going in or out of his cell in the time frame that he died.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    This topic is why I haven't lost ALL faith in Reddit.

One of the highest rated comments in a recent thread is one where article after article is posted that lays this out as being clearly a conspiracy / coverup that could not possibly have any rational explanations. At casual glance, it looks convincing.

The second highest rated comment, though, is a piece-by-piece dismantling of that, where the user actually *read* the articles and said "your summary is bullshit", picking it apart carefully and politely. Point being: someone used sources to make their point, and someone else did their own research instead of taking that word at face value and questioned their conclusions, and received equal attention. It struck me as a genuine exchange of ideas in a thoughtful and respectful manner instead of two parties just yelling at each other while making baseless accusations.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Feds find smuggled gun in prison where Epstein was

https://nypost.com/2020/03/05/feds-f...-epstein-died/

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    "US Demands Prince Andrew Spill Beans on Epstein Ties"

https://nypost.com/2020/06/07/us-dem...s-report-says/

Has anyone watched the Netflix Special yet? Worth watching?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Some people I follow on Twitter have expressed that it's so hard to watch, they had to stop watching, so I'm afraid to watch it.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Jeffrey's girlfriend got arrested. Finally!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Still betting the Royals had a hand in the 'suicide'